• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Overwatch General Thread

Just played my first game of the new season... Haha it was like a Quick Play. Everyone just chose whoever they wanted and ran around. I don't really care where I get placed but hopefully I can climb well!

sGfDKOQ.jpg

I cannot express how happy I am right now, I hope others managed to get a gold weapon!!
ok i couldnt take a good pic but i got sombras golden gun and it looks sick af

Last edited:
Just played my first game of the new season... Haha it was like a Quick Play. Everyone just chose whoever they wanted and ran around. I don't really care where I get placed but hopefully I can climb well!

S3 doesn't start until December. You can still que in competitive and it has the same differences to quickplay as usual, except there's no actual ranking.

ok i couldnt take a good pic but i got sombras golden gun and it looks sick af

I have enough for a gold gun but I dunno who to buy it for. I don't think they would look that great with the skins I use on my main picks. The skin I use for Sombra, the 'black' one, I think it would look good with, but feels like a waste of points since I don't really use her.

S3 doesn't start until December. You can still que in competitive and it has the same differences to quickplay as usual, except there's no actual ranking.

I have enough for a gold gun but I dunno who to buy it for. I don't think they would look that great with the skins I use on my main picks. The skin I use for Sombra, the 'black' one, I think it would look good with, but feels like a waste of points since I don't really use her.

it looks really good with the black one. imo i'd say buy the gun for your favorite hero, even if it doesnt look good the golden gun is good enough by itself imo

Um...

I just got potg as Mercy by doing nothing.

I started off dead, then I respawned, then waked out of spawn. I didn't get any kills or assists, it was just me being dead and walking a bit.

QP FAIR AND BALANCED
dt9vgFg.jpg

My team got destroyed, these guys were waaaaaay too good.
(Yes the Genji is a smurf before you ask)

And Tazzerk is the highest leveled OW player ever, just so you know ;_;

Last edited:
I got the gold gun for McCree seeing he's who I play most consistently across all games. Excited for Season 3! I have a GTX 1070 ordered and on the way which I'll probably throw in my PC this weekend.

i love hacking peoples play of the games as sombra so much, they're always so happy because they think they got it but no it was me, sombra

Can't wait to try hard on Season 3, I'd love to get another gold weapon for Lucio or Zenyatta this time.
I dunno if I'll even do Season 4, but I'll wait and see how Season 3 goes.

Anybody wanna play some games of heroes of the storm to get the oni skin?
My battle.net is Trip#11396

The new update is interesting. Don't feel like Sombra is my character, didn't click very well with her. On another note, I did unexpectedly well at Hanzo, I always get told I'm aimbotting which is a compliment to me. Saving up for a legendary on him, he has served me well.

I did not click very well with Sombra either. Thought I was the only one!

Don't get your hopes up too high for placements guys! I went 8-2 (played them all today) and landed 2120. I was 2200 at end of last season.

Don't get your hopes up too high for placements guys! I went 8-2 (played them all today) and landed 2120. I was 2200 at end of last season.

I saw some videos about the S3 placements and most people are getting somewhere around 100 points lower than their final S2 rank. I finished S2 at 2916 and just finished my placements at 2778, so about 130 difference.

I don't know how to feel about it. I'm not bothered about losing 100sr, I can get that back, it just makes the placement matches feel a bit pointless since we're kinda just being given more or less what we already had...Eh, at least I don't have to work all the way up from 2100 again.

I horribly lost my first two placement matches, I'll probably be placed at like 2.7k when I finished 3.6k last season >_< what a bother

Back