Overwatch General Thread

Yeah, so long as it's in one game. It has to be quick play or a competitive mode though.

Thank you! I've been trying to get this. Apparently it doesn't count as a sticky if it hits Reinhardt's shield or something (at least there's no prompt), so that's probably why I fluffed it up. Thank you, again.

Thank you! I've been trying to get this. Apparently it doesn't count as a sticky if it hits Reinhardt's shield or something (at least there's no prompt), so that's probably why I fluffed it up. Thank you, again.

Yup! It's really hard to get considering you have to get your special four times in a game and pretty much not miss a single toss. It took me several games before I finally got it.

There was a Genji giving my team trouble, then I switched to Winston and watching him try to deflect my laser was so fun lmao.

Symmetra is technically a villain, she works for Vishkar, which isthe company Lucio is against. Lucio is a freedom fighter and is watching Symmetra's company turn people into slaves basically, and the company enforces martial law and ****. Symmetra thinks shes doing good, and this is referenced in their ingame lines where Lucio and Symmetra disagree about whether or not freedom is a good thing - Symmetra's whole character is about order, which is the opposite of Lucio.

I like how characters have arch nemesis and rivals in this and they interact with each other. It makes it really cool.

On a side note, I'm having really good luck with these loot boxes again. I leveled up and got the legendary Winston skin called Frogston which is the one outfit I wanted for him.

i'm in hell
3ae38c6b2082a43b7ce697f37214e14c.png

tumblr_o87j6sCZ5m1qjxybzo1_1280.png

PS4 users please learn how to build a team. It even advises you on what would be beneficial! When there are 3-4 red/yellow bars going up the side of the screen please take the hint! :(

Loved Mercy to begin with, but L?cio has become my favourite I think. Also tend to gravitate towards Bastion, D.Va, and Zarya.

PS4 users please learn how to build a team. It even advises you on what would be beneficial! When there are 3-4 red/yellow bars going up the side of the screen please take the hint! :(

PC users don't understand this either, please we don't need 3 snipers on attack

Back