• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Overwatch General Thread

Yeah, so long as it's in one game. It has to be quick play or a competitive mode though.

Thank you! I've been trying to get this. Apparently it doesn't count as a sticky if it hits Reinhardt's shield or something (at least there's no prompt), so that's probably why I fluffed it up. Thank you, again.

Thank you! I've been trying to get this. Apparently it doesn't count as a sticky if it hits Reinhardt's shield or something (at least there's no prompt), so that's probably why I fluffed it up. Thank you, again.

Yup! It's really hard to get considering you have to get your special four times in a game and pretty much not miss a single toss. It took me several games before I finally got it.

There was a Genji giving my team trouble, then I switched to Winston and watching him try to deflect my laser was so fun lmao.

Symmetra is technically a villain, she works for Vishkar, which isthe company Lucio is against. Lucio is a freedom fighter and is watching Symmetra's company turn people into slaves basically, and the company enforces martial law and ****. Symmetra thinks shes doing good, and this is referenced in their ingame lines where Lucio and Symmetra disagree about whether or not freedom is a good thing - Symmetra's whole character is about order, which is the opposite of Lucio.

I like how characters have arch nemesis and rivals in this and they interact with each other. It makes it really cool.

On a side note, I'm having really good luck with these loot boxes again. I leveled up and got the legendary Winston skin called Frogston which is the one outfit I wanted for him.

i'm in hell
3ae38c6b2082a43b7ce697f37214e14c.png

tumblr_o87j6sCZ5m1qjxybzo1_1280.png

PS4 users please learn how to build a team. It even advises you on what would be beneficial! When there are 3-4 red/yellow bars going up the side of the screen please take the hint! :(

Loved Mercy to begin with, but L?cio has become my favourite I think. Also tend to gravitate towards Bastion, D.Va, and Zarya.

PS4 users please learn how to build a team. It even advises you on what would be beneficial! When there are 3-4 red/yellow bars going up the side of the screen please take the hint! :(

PC users don't understand this either, please we don't need 3 snipers on attack

Back