Overwatch General Thread

Got 3 legendaries last night. 2 in 1 box -
zvFMd4M.jpg
Other is Balderich for Reinhardt. Cool beans.

These people disgust me. :I
I am a Roman Catholic, college student, gay, male. I'm putting this out there since I have no fears of the foul things that will be said to me on this forum post.
Response to the only smart person:
I think you're putting that out there to shock us. That says more about you than us. Considering we haven't said a "foul" thing to you since, oh, ever. I think you're just trying to poke what you think to be a sleeping bear for your own amusement. I think you must think you're pretty tough doing that. I think it's cowardly. May God have mercy on you, dear.

PS, have your mother call me, and we'll straighten out this "gay" phase of yours.

Just Disgusting.

Has anyone else been experiencing a crap ton of bugs happening while playing Overwatch? Sometimes it'll kick me out the home screen and reload, maybe that's just an update, but it seems to be happening quite frequently. Also, this really annoys the hell out of me, when I hook someone as road hog sometimes I won't even get a chance to blast 'em in the face with my gun, we just both stand there and I can't do anything. Like I pull them, and suddenly I can't move, for a second. I guess the hog's just buggy.

I've been having extremely good luck with legendaries, I get them every 2-3 boxes. Just to name some I have gotten, lone wolf Hanzo, Night Ops Soldier 76, 2 Yeti Winston, Mei-rry Mei, Ultraviolet Tracer, 3 Nutcracker Zenyattas, all a box apart from one another, B.Va, Comtesse Widowmaker.

And I did buy the 50 winter loot boxes, just because Mei-rry was so adorable, but I ended up getting her 2 boxes after I finished opening my 50 winter loot boxes. I also got all the legendaries listed after opening the 50, all I got from the 50 were coins and ****, nothing worth much of my time, just some winter potgs, victory poses, and quotes. Unfortunately, I have no use for more than half of the legendaries I've gotten, since I already have their counterparts, which I like better. Except for B.Va (my mom likes her a lot) and the winter legendaries, I don't use any of them.

I guess I'm lucky with loot boxes.

Has anyone else been experiencing a crap ton of bugs happening while playing Overwatch? Sometimes it'll kick me out the home screen and reload, maybe that's just an update, but it seems to be happening quite frequently. Also, this really annoys the hell out of me, when I hook someone as road hog sometimes I won't even get a chance to blast 'em in the face with my gun, we just both stand there and I can't do anything. Like I pull them, and suddenly I can't move, for a second. I guess the hog's just buggy.

I've been having extremely good luck with legendaries, I get them every 2-3 boxes. Just to name some I have gotten, lone wolf Hanzo, Night Ops Soldier 76, 2 Yeti Winston, Mei-rry Mei, Ultraviolet Tracer, 3 Nutcracker Zenyattas, all a box apart from one another, B.Va, Comtesse Widowmaker.

And I did buy the 50 winter loot boxes, just because Mei-rry was so adorable, but I ended up getting her 2 boxes after I finished opening my 50 winter loot boxes. I also got all the legendaries listed after opening the 50, all I got from the 50 were coins and ****, nothing worth much of my time, just some winter potgs, victory poses, and quotes. Unfortunately, I have no use for more than half of the legendaries I've gotten, since I already have their counterparts, which I like better. Except for B.Va (my mom likes her a lot) and the winter legendaries, I don't use any of them.

I guess I'm lucky with loot boxes.

For the Roadhog thing, I suggest putting the little ping bar in the top left corner? Through options I believe. If you hook someone and just stand there it could be lag which you can detect with the ping bar.

For the Roadhog thing, I suggest putting the little ping bar in the top left corner? Through options I believe. If you hook someone and just stand there it could be lag which you can detect with the ping bar.

I'm on ps4, I forgot to specify. I don't think there's a way to put ping bars up for ps4.

Teams with Symmetra and Torbjorn are making me cry immensely, the fact they give people like an extra 150 HP on each hero is really harsh to deal with.

Send me to hell, I'd rather stay there than go through another one of those games!!

After getting literally only dupe sprays my last 10-20 boxes I finally got 2 legendaries; Santaclad Torb and Blackhardt Rein.

And now back to getting garbage.

Last edited:
JUST GOT BOTH OF SOMBRA'S ACHIEVEMENTS FINALLY

The other team didn't even help me, not even sure they knew I was going for them (but really if you're getting hacked by a Sombra that never shoots even a single time then it should be pretty obvious).

And after getting Hack the Planet I switched to Zen and almost got Rapid Discord as well lol. 3 of the 4 targets I needed.

Any interest in TBT Overwatch Games over the Holidays? I was thinking there could be a sign up, sorting into teams, and playing against each other. Balancing the teams might take a bit of work. I could organize for PC.

Any interest in TBT Overwatch Games over the Holidays? I was thinking there could be a sign up, sorting into teams, and playing against each other. Balancing the teams might take a bit of work. I could organize for PC.

super interested in this

JUST GOT BOTH OF SOMBRA'S ACHIEVEMENTS FINALLY

The other team didn't even help me, not even sure they knew I was going for them (but really if you're getting hacked by a Sombra that never shoots even a single time then it should be pretty obvious).

And after getting Hack the Planet I switched to Zen and almost got Rapid Discord as well lol. 3 of the 4 targets I needed.

Oh yeah, after getting these 2, I felt like continuing to play as a nervous wreck Sombra to get Survival Expert. Then I played a few games with friends and played Torb for no reason and got Armor Up. (I played him once before and that was in a 6-stack all Torb game).

So 4 achievements in 1 day. Nice.

If you haven't checked yet, Load up Overwatch and you'l get 5 Winter boxes from the developers for FREE.

So don't waste, go get those duplicates! (Fortunately for me, I got the Nutcracker skin!)

Back