• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Overwatch General Thread

I got soldier's, tracer's, pharah's, sombra's and Junkrat's gold weapon. I just need 89 points for my next gold for roadhog :)

Wow 5 gold weapons is amazing!

It's going to take me a while to get up there but I currently have Lucio's gold weapon. I'm trying to decide whether I should Zenyatta or Junkrat next, just can't decide who.

Has there been an official tweet on who the next hero is?

Screenshot_373.png

WHO DID THIS

Server Browser is the best thing to happen, there were these two guys roleplaying on a friendly skirmish server.
It was a lewd Soldier 76 & Reaper role play, it was the best thing ever.

Orisa is REALLY fun, wow. Don't really know how to describe it but it's fun.
It's also fun playing with a bunch or Orisas on your team just because all of your stats will be ridiculously high, either from constantly healing them or from them using their ult so you do ridonk damage.
My first time playing as her: (Accuracy and all averages are glitched on ptr rn)
screenshot-291-png.126723

Then playing mama Mercy is amazing, this much in less than 5 minutes:
screenshot-295-png.126724
Also, she's fun if you like the color blue
LOOK AT ALL OF THE BEEEEAAAAAMMMMMSSSSSSSSS!!!
screenshot-296-png.126725

Edit: Just got POTG with her :lemon:

Last edited:
Hi guys, I just got the game on PC! I don't have any friends to play with on it though so if you wanna play together sometime hit me up! My btag is Dilute#1522.

I mostly play DPS, especially pharah, soldier and tracer. I can also hog and rein, but I can play most heroes at a really good competitive level(I'm gold but I'm grandmaster on ps4 so I have a fair bit of game sense haha). I also do a lot of qp though!

Last edited:
One time I was playing as Ana and I slept a Tracer just as she attempted to kill me with pulse bomb. I didn't get her, but a teammate on McCree came over and finished her off.

Last edited:
am having some godly time with windowmaker, i got three headshots in a row, one was an accident, poor reaper never saw it coming when he jumped in front of his teammate that i was aiming for

Last edited:
Wait, do most people here play it on the PC?

I have it on the PS4, which means I can't play Orisa until she officially comes out, it's nice to see another tank though. I've been playing D.va way too much at the moment.
Also capture the flag is officially in the arcade! Which is my officially my favorite type.

No a lot of us have it on PS4 too! A bunch of us on Bell Tree have our own discord for Overwatch, feel free to PM me for a link!

Wait, do most people here play it on the PC?

I have it on the PS4, which means I can't play Orisa until she officially comes out, it's nice to see another tank though. I've been playing D.va way too much at the moment.
Also capture the flag is officially in the arcade! Which is my officially my favorite type.

most people do play pc, you're correct, but there are those butterflies like myself who play on ps4 :) i've been loving the total mayhem mode on the new game things though, they've been very good to me

Cant wait to play Orisa on live servers on Tuesday, along with a well deserved buff for Winston!

So if any of you haven't heard yet, Lucio got huge changes on PTR. Bigger than Bastion's big changes imo.
Directly from OW's website said:
Sonic Amplifier
Projectile speed increased from 40 to 50
Alternate fire now considers vertical orientation when knocking targets back
Crossfade
Song's area-of-effect radius decreased from 30 meters to 10 meters
A temporary in-game visual has been added to illustrate this radius (it is only visible to L?cio and his teammates)
Heal Song
Healing-per-second has been increased by 50% (also applies to L?cio's Amp It Up ability)
Sound Barrier
Radius decreased from 30 meters to 20 meters
Wall Ride
Movement speed increased by 30% when wall riding
L?cio now receives a burst of speed when leaping off a wall
The AOE reduction hurts bad. Really bad. For reference, Mercy's beam goes out 15 meters. So Lucio has even less range than her now. Everything else seems fun but how will he even be usable since I just go into qp all of the time and grouping up is completely nonexistent. (Even in the few times I go into comp, grouping don't exist.) Basically what I feel like this does is make him better in high-level organized comps (where he's already amazing and almost always a must-pick), and worse in anything lower than that, where he kinda needed a bit of help, but he still felt fine either way so idk

Also I bet $50 that the circle around him to see where his song affects was inspired by the one he has in HotS.

Had my 2nd DC today in comp. Lost 100 pts due to this, kekeke. T_T.

Right, also wanted to share: owfantasia
Some pretty fantastic OW art!

Last edited:
I love Overwatch and there's a thread for it??!? noice
I wish I had it on PC and not just X1 :( i want it on ps4 too

Back