• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Overwatch General Thread

I wonder what kinda event mode we'll grt this time around. I reckon we'll at least get a Chinese New Year themed Lijiang Mystery Heroes playlist or something basic like that at the very least.

Possible skins that MIGHT be in the event, not really certain because of the week long date mentioned. (Thanks to Ayush posting it in the OW Discord)
C2natGMXgAE6P1z.jpg

Last edited:
Blizzard please don't, I don't have that kinda money.

That looks like a Sun Wukong Winston though, hnnngh.

Just to confirm, the date at the bottom is a free week trial for players in China, the event isn't a week long \o/

That looks like a Sun Wukong Winston though, hnnngh.
Aye, it is, and I NEED it!

WHY THE **** MY SHIMADA BOYS GET SHAFTED ONCE AGAIN

MEANWHILE MERCY AND JUNKRAT GET LUNAR NEW YEAR SKINS

starts crying

I don't think Japanese families celebrate the Chinese New Year, at least mine doesn't. It's too bad because Genji would look pretty sweet in Bastion's color palette.

I need the Chang'e Mei skin honestly. Golden Mercy seems pretty generic but I like it nonetheless.

I don't think Japanese families celebrate the Chinese New Year, at least mine doesn't. It's too bad because Genji would look pretty sweet in Bastion's color palette.

I know but they've been continuously shafted is what I'm saying. Hanzo's Halloween skin even though it looked cool was just a recolour.

I'm guessing they've shafted Genji (again) because he got his Oni skin but STILL

I know but they've been continuously shafted is what I'm saying. Hanzo's Halloween skin even though it looked cool was just a recolour.

I'm guessing they've shafted Genji (again) because he got his Oni skin but STILL

On the other hand, the less Genjis and Hanzos I see, the better.

I feel like Tracer gets a **** ton of skins, spread the wealth ya greedy brit.

Leave my Shimadas alone Thunder :c

Honestly I'm pretty sure Bastion, Zenyatta, and Junkrat have gotten just as much as her. IIRC they've gotten a skin for everything except the Summer games, where Tracer has Summer games, Christmas, and now this but not Halloween.

I guess it kinda makes sense for her since she's the cover art character though.

CTF is pretty unbalanced right now. Some classes are near useless, others are god-tier like Mei and Tracer. Still fun just more chaotic than usual.

I can't down-vote you but I would if I could.

Back