Overwatch General Thread

i finally have u.... the love of my life.....

CuUio8g.jpg

Oasis is neato

City Center (the point with the jump pad and cars) is by far my least favorite point, but that's mostly because I have no clue how to play on it. Almost always lose on it. The Library (?, the one with the hole in the middle of the point) is probably my favorite point. Already found some sneaky paths, and I have a 100% win rate on this point so far. The third point that I forgot the name of (it has the T-shaped path above the point) I also do pretty decent at. It also feels the least gimmicky of the 3 points which can be nicer to have a more normal game between the 3 points.

I've only played Winston so far on the map which is strange because I never used him before the Yeti skin released, but I got potg on the second time playing on this map, knocked 3 people off the map, then slapped 2 others to death in 1 ult :lemon:

i'm glad the event is over but after the event i feel like having the christmas skins make you feel out of place

i'm glad the event is over but after the event i feel like having the christmas skins make you feel out of place

Main reason why I prefer the skins that are more winter themed.

Anyone want to play a few games on PC before the Switch presentation? Cress#11351 is my ID.
Just quick play, no comp.

Last edited:
W O R K I N G
H A R D
T O
G E T
B A C K
T O
M A S T E R
R A N K

Competitive is a nightmare, but I wanna do my best to get back to Master rank and possibly Grand Master, along with getting more CP to work for a fast Gold weapon (already confirmed a gold weapon for Zenyatta when this season ends) for Roadhog in Season 4.

W O R K I N G
H A R D
T O
G E T
B A C K
T O
M A S T E R
R A N K

Competitive is a nightmare, but I wanna do my best to get back to Master rank and possibly Grand Master, along with getting more CP to work for a fast Gold weapon (already confirmed a gold weapon for Zenyatta when this season ends) for Roadhog in Season 4.

good luck dude

personally i haven't been playing a lot, even though i could probably hit gm if i tried but the tank meta is just so boring... i don't want to play like 100 games of it even if it means i get more cp in the end and this is coming from an ana/dva main. competitive for me right now is just relying on your roadhog

when will the tank meta end? does anyone know when the new patch goes live? or if it has already?

Didnt play for a long while because of a busted router so I decayed hard lol, I was like high master and almost GM. I find it hard to find motivation at this point, but quick play is still super fun :)

Back