• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Overwatch General Thread

14 wins away from my 4th Gold weapon!! Reinhardt's gonna get some love this time!!

I played w a gr8 group yesterday but one of the first questions I was asked was if I was a girl n I said ye and now one of them is friendrequesting me and sending me weird msgs..,,,,,
Sounds about right when it comes to Overwatch, feelsbadman.

EDIT:
HELLO BIG BOYYYYY

Last edited:
this might have been discussed previously but I'm not looking through over 125 pages. I'm curious to see as of who everyone thinks is the worst character lore and or personality wise

this might have been discussed previously but I'm not looking through over 125 pages. I'm curious to see as of who everyone thinks is the worst character lore and or personality wise

I don't know if this would be personality wise but I hate Zarya because of how she harshly brushes off Orisa's compliment, the least she could do is be a decent person and grin and bear it but nah.
I love how Zenyatta deals with her remark towards him so yeah, you go, my omnic son.

I don't think I dislike any character's lore but gameplay wise I despise Symmetra and Junkrat. There's no need to aim so it takes hardly any skill to play them, it's too easy. Symmetra just needs to walk up to someone or set up a car wash and they get melted, and Junkrat can take pot shots and the kills are down to luck. I hate playing against those two, so playing with or against Symmetra or Junkrat mains will irk me and there's a chance I'd get tilted.

I'll be honest, I'm not feelin' the last two character releases (orisa and doomfist) they oddly feel out of place in the game..or maybe it's just me. oh well, it's been a couple months since I've played OW because I'm in the process of building my PC, it was just unplayable for me at sub ~10 frames on my laptop.

I'll be honest, I'm not feelin' the last two character releases (orisa and doomfist) they oddly feel out of place in the game..or maybe it's just me. oh well, it's been a couple months since I've played OW because I'm in the process of building my PC, it was just unplayable for me at sub ~10 frames on my laptop.

I don't care for Orisa's character in particular, Doomfist is alright but I could careless for. Now play-style, they're both very fun characters.

I can't stand Junkrat. His voicelines and the faces he makes in his highlight intros annoy me to no end.

This comp season is crap :/
My season/career high is 2270, and now I'm at 2157 I believe.
I just wanna get to plat D:

Anyone notice how in the custom servers you get 15 results for searching "if i see".. its a fun mode but reallllllllly

.. widow is my 4th most played character and i just now realized that if you jump after you hook you get a boost.. no wonder jumping headshots are so hard for me.

Man, the lootboxes I've gotten have been so bad... I've even spent rl currency :' )

Legendaries I've gotten since the even started: Rio Lucio, the other Rio Lucio, Reinhardt (Blackhardt), Pharah (idk the outfit name), gold treasure chest, and Mei... It's like this for me every event lol

what do you guys think of the new D.Va patch? I've been a D.Va main since day 1 and I'm actually looking forward to it

what do you guys think of the new D.Va patch? I've been a D.Va main since day 1 and I'm actually looking forward to it

It's pretty nice but I think I have to adjust my playstyle to get a hang of her since I'm more of a defensive D.va. Looks fun though.

I like the way her new ability sounds and being able to attack while zoomin' about sounds helpful, but the matrix nerf sounds pretty extreme,

A bit upsetting since we know a whole bunch about Mei compared to some heroes, but this was cute regardless.

Everyone else: "MERCY'S COMPLETELY OVERHAULED! SHE'S SO MUCH MORE FUN TO PLAY AS AND AGAINST, THIS IS PERFECT!!!"
Me: "How do you get the Huge Rez achievement now if you can't rez 4 or more people with a single use of it?"

Everyone else: "MERCY'S COMPLETELY OVERHAULED! SHE'S SO MUCH MORE FUN TO PLAY AS AND AGAINST, THIS IS PERFECT!!!"
Me: "How do you get the Huge Rez achievement now if you can't rez 4 or more people with a single use of it?"

better work fast

i'm a d.va main (like i needed to say it) and i'm not sure. i never like when one of my mains in anything gets reworked because im so used to the playstyle already, but i'll always be a d.va main no matter how much they change her, so i'm up for it!

Last edited:
Back