• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States LF Last two S3 cards, Isabelle and Marshal - duplicates/DLC to trade!

silver_shroud

Bells
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (63) +
Hey guys! I'm only one card away from completing series 3 and am really hoping to find someone willing to trade. I'm willing to give ALL my remaining duplicates for Isabelle (215), and can also load any of the previous contest/special request items, as well as the exclusive Japanese 7-11 DLC onto the cards if requested.

I need:

Isabelle (215)

I have:

Cookie (137)

Cesar (144)

Hamphrey (195)

Thanks very much for looking!

Last edited:
A trade for Marshal is in progress - I only need the S3 Isabelle card to complete all three series! If anyone can help, please reply or PM, thank you! :)

Hiya, I have a 215 Isabelle card that you can have. I don't know if you're looking for a particular version of the card, but the card is Australian/European and I'm located in the UK. Just thought I would drop a message in the instance that you wanted it. :blush:

Hiya, I have a 215 Isabelle card that you can have. I don't know if you're looking for a particular version of the card, but the card is Australian/European and I'm located in the UK. Just thought I would drop a message in the instance that you wanted it. :blush:

So sorry for the late reply! I actually ended up finding an Isabelle card, but I am so grateful for the very generous offer. Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So sorry for the late reply! I actually ended up finding an Isabelle card, but I am so grateful for the very generous offer. Thank you so much!

Back