United States LF Last two S3 cards, Isabelle and Marshal - duplicates/DLC to trade!

silver_shroud

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (63) +
Hey guys! I'm only one card away from completing series 3 and am really hoping to find someone willing to trade. I'm willing to give ALL my remaining duplicates for Isabelle (215), and can also load any of the previous contest/special request items, as well as the exclusive Japanese 7-11 DLC onto the cards if requested.

I need:

Isabelle (215)

I have:

Cookie (137)

Cesar (144)

Hamphrey (195)

Thanks very much for looking!

Last edited:
A trade for Marshal is in progress - I only need the S3 Isabelle card to complete all three series! If anyone can help, please reply or PM, thank you! :)

Hiya, I have a 215 Isabelle card that you can have. I don't know if you're looking for a particular version of the card, but the card is Australian/European and I'm located in the UK. Just thought I would drop a message in the instance that you wanted it. :blush:

Hiya, I have a 215 Isabelle card that you can have. I don't know if you're looking for a particular version of the card, but the card is Australian/European and I'm located in the UK. Just thought I would drop a message in the instance that you wanted it. :blush:

So sorry for the late reply! I actually ended up finding an Isabelle card, but I am so grateful for the very generous offer. Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So sorry for the late reply! I actually ended up finding an Isabelle card, but I am so grateful for the very generous offer. Thank you so much!

Back