• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I am surrounded by birds

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
In my first New Leaf village, I have never ever ever had a bird villager, not even once, and while I thought it might be fun to get one eventually, I had a lot of plans and wasn't sure if looking for bird villagers would be something I could manage

TURNS OUT I DIDN'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR BIRDS... In my starters, I already had Jitters and Amelia, then my first random move-in was Sprinkle, and despite the fact that I didn't think anyone new would move in on the day Sprinkle finally finished unpacking, I just found a plot for Lucha... aaaaa!! I'm not sure whether to be excited or horrified at all these dang birds

That is indeed a lot of birds! My town felt a little overrun by squirrels at one point, and I only had 3! Four sounds like quite the handful of birds.

Amelia is super cool! She's probably one of my favorite snooties, and her house interior is really nice. ^^
Right now, in my New Leaf town, I have 3 deer. Diana was a random move in, but I thought she and her house were really cute, so I decided to keep her. A few weeks later, Beau plotted not too far from her, and I decided to keep him for the same reasons. Seeing that I had 2 deer in my town, I decided to adopt Deirdre not too long ago, who plotted right in between the two. Now all I need to do is get Phoebe to move out so I can get Bruce, and plot him next to Diana. :p I'll call it 'deer lane' mwahahaha.

My old New Leaf (old new leaf hahaha... ignore me) town never did have an excessive amount of a certain villager species, but at one point it was almost entirely filled with villagers whose names began with the letter 'c'. I don't know, I though that was pretty cool. :D

In my main town every villager except for two are some kind of bird. My mayor is even dressed up like a bird. I would make it into an all bird town but I love Muffy and Eugene too much to let them go.

Amelia is super cool! She's probably one of my favorite snooties, and her house interior is really nice. ^^
Right now, in my New Leaf town, I have 3 deer. Diana was a random move in, but I thought she and her house were really cute, so I decided to keep her. A few weeks later, Beau plotted not too far from her, and I decided to keep him for the same reasons. Seeing that I had 2 deer in my town, I decided to adopt Deirdre not too long ago, who plotted right in between the two. Now all I need to do is get Phoebe to move out so I can get Bruce, and plot him next to Diana. :p I'll call it 'deer lane' mwahahaha.

My old New Leaf (old new leaf hahaha... ignore me) town never did have an excessive amount of a certain villager species, but at one point it was almost entirely filled with villagers whose names began with the letter 'c'. I don't know, I though that was pretty cool. :D

I have the same thing with my first New Leaf town!! I have Marcel, Marcie, and Marina, and my mayors name is Marbles, so that's a lot of villagers whose names start with "Mar", and I also have Monty, and used to have Moose, so that was 5 villagers and 1 mayor at one point whose names all started with M...

Well my 4 town which I don't have yet
Il be covered with mouses everywhere
Because it's a mousse town
So no worries

You know, I think Alfred Hitchcock wrote something about that....

xj8g14t.jpg
Yeah...he sure did.

Buttonsy, you should get her phoebe for #5!!!! I can't say anything, I have filbert, peanut, static and marshal in my main. Along with Chrissy, Francine and bunnie!!! Too bad you don't have my town name! It's Birdsong!

Last edited:
the most villagers of one species i've ever gotten naturally is kangaroos, i think. i had three kangaroos at one point and they were all random move-ins (one was actually a starting villager).

i've seen this happen with someone else's town, where i think 4/5 of the starting villagers were frogs. it's rare but you're not the first.

the most villagers of one species i've ever gotten naturally is kangaroos, i think. i had three kangaroos at one point and they were all random move-ins (one was actually a starting villager).

i've seen this happen with someone else's town, where i think 4/5 of the starting villagers were frogs. it's rare but you're not the first.

2nBITYT - Imgur.jpg
You might be referring to my town,Newt(which is now home to ten cheerful frogs).I've done a lot of resetting and just getting more than two of the same species in the original five is pretty rare and even getting several villagers of the same species in a new town's starting group of nine isn't all that common.

Last edited:
Wow, so those birds just moved in in order just because you wanted a bird villager? I think your game is cursed. Anyway, I have all the octopus villagers and i actually made them live near each other by plot reset and it looks cute. Another species i have the most will be the bunnies. I have 4 of them which is bonbon, ruby, dotty and Chrissy.

yeah, nice! i am thinking of doing a all eagle town named Owl City, i will be a part time mayor while on my other time i will be a cute and fluffy Ninja elin named Manguru

View attachment 173245
You might be referring to my town,Newt(which is now home to ten cheerful frogs).I've done a lot of resetting and just getting more than two of the same species in the original five is pretty rare and even getting several villagers of the same species in a new town's starting group of nine isn't all that common.

yeah, pretty sure it was yours. i remember the picture but i forgot who posted it

even if it did happen through resetting it's still possible for a lot of the first villagers to naturally be the same species. it's still rare though.
i had 2 ostriches when i started (flora and blanche) which seemed strange at first but not really anymore, now that i've seen the possibilities.
although i don't know if it's possible to have every single starter be the same species

- - - Post Merge - - -

also sylvia was either my second or third move-in, which means i also had 2 kangaroos among my first 9 villagers

Back