• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Male Dog Villager

Favorite Male Dog Villagers

• Total voters

Mink777

Bells
I did a favorite dog villager poll a while back but the female dogs were destroying the male dogs. So I thought it would be interesting to see who the king of the dogs is. I might do a favorite female dog villager thread too once this one isn't seen on the the first few pages anymore.

Last edited:
I'm going with Butch. He was one of my favourite villagers on City Folk, and he stayed in Idonia for around two years. My family played almost everyday for that time too, so he became pretty close to our hearts.

Biskit! He's so adorable, he doesn't get enough love. D: His house is very charming!

I have Shep in my town and he is so cute!
So voted for him, i really like the male dog villagers, except Marcel, he kinda creeps me out a bit!

Bones is my favorite dog. He's so friendly and well-liked by my villagers too. Shep looks interesting but I never had a chance to make him stay in my town yet.

I went with Shep. I had him in one of my towns, and he was the one of the only male dogs that I connected with most. He's such a chill little pup, and honestly I don't think the smug personality suits him all that much but I have to say he's one of the more bearable smugs. I love his design and I think it's a pretty accurate to what a sheep dog would be like if they were anthropomorphic. If Marshal ever moves out one day i'd love to have him back in town.

Marcel was one of the original villagers in my New Leaf town, so I went with him. Bones is quite cool as well.

Obviously it has to be Shep for me. I thought I wouldn't like him at first, he was indeed an original... Then, he moved away when I hadn't been playing for a good while.

RIP.

Just kidding. Hopefully I can cycle him back in or somethin'!

Back