• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cheapest way to find this game?

Mash

Semi-Active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2312-3721-1925
Lobo
Coco
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Hey guys, I really want this game, I had it years ago, but it's lost. Can someone tell me what the cheapest way to find this is? I miss it soooo much.

Hey guys, I really want this game, I had it years ago, but it's lost. Can someone tell me what the cheapest way to find this is? I miss it soooo much.
First of all, which country are you from? You really should have posted that tbh...

One of the cheapest but rarest ways to find this game would be through yard sales or thrift stores. Most yard sales have Animal Crossing at a low price, and almost every thrift store price all games in the $5 - $10 range.

Your second best bet would be eBay. Animal Crossing goes for $15 - $35 depending on the quality of the game. By quality, I mean whether or not it's complete or if it's just the disc.

What Pokebub said, check yard sales, thrift stores, flea markets, places like that. If you don't find it, check online stores like eBay and Amazon. If you're still having trouble, it never hurts to look around a used games store and see if they had it in stock. They always have some hidden gems, you just need to dig for 'em. Hope you find your copy! :)

Check craigslist or kijiji for local pickup.

If you live in Dallas,TX,theres a place called Movie Trading Co.,which sells various old games for a cheap price!I got Animal Crossing there for $16 bucks.

i literally got mine for less than $5 at gamestop like 7 years ago
but that was too lucky

ebay, amazon, and starrywolf has a point, thrift stores, etc.

Just get an emulator
Free is always the cheapest

You'd need a fast PC to do that and not to mention that Dolphin might have some issues with the game. I'd suggest using Nintendont if you want to get flawless gameplay but that requires you to mod your Wii which I'm not allowed to talk about.

You'd need a fast PC to do that and not to mention that Dolphin might have some issues with the game. I'd suggest using Nintendont if you want to get flawless gameplay but that requires you to mod your Wii which I'm not allowed to talk about.

I used Dolphin to emulate it a while back, before I had New Leaf, and it ran fairly smoothly on my laptop. It did have the occasional lag, but it wasn't too bad. I even got an adapter so I could use a gamecube controller with Dolphin, and it was totally worth it!

Back