• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Favorite Eeveelution?

DarkDesertFox

Your Typical Trickster
Bells
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I wasn't sure if there was a thread of this already, but which Pokemon is your favorite Eeveelution? Mine would have to be Glaceon. Although she's not the strongest competitive wise, I love her design, sound, and overall cuteness.

tumblr_ncouukRrub1t18ch9o1_400.gif

What is yours?

I do love espeon and sylveon a lot

But my favorite will be always vaporeon <3 I just love her desing so much
And when I got my first eevee I only had a water stone because I use thunder stone on pikachu for raichu

Which I prefer more then jolteon
But don't get me wrong
I love all eeveelution

My favorites Vaporeon for sure. I think they're adorable and they look really sleek and just awesome.

Vaporeon and Umbreon are pretty fun to use. They're bulky, which is super helpful. I like Espeon's design a lot, as well as Glaceon's. Flareon and Leafeon are pretty boring in my opinion. Sylveon is fun, but looks kinda gimmicky.

My favorite Eeveelution overall is Leafeon. It has a nice looking design, I've grown to become a bigger fan of the Grass type in the past few years, and it has nice stats.

As for the others:

Jolteon is the Eeveelution I've used the most often over the years but its design is my least favorite of all 8.

Glaceon, Sylveon, Vaporeon, and Umbreon all float around in the middle. I like them and they're fun to use, but they're not that special to me. Glaceon and Vaporeon have nice looking designs though.

Flareon has the second or third best looking design of the group but even with Flare Blitz it still seems pretty bad to me. That probably has a good deal to do with me not liking to use recoil moves, but yeah.

Espeon is my least favorite. It used to be my favorite Eeveelution back during Gen II, but I've grown to feel its movepool is lacking and that I'd generally rather use other Psychic types instead.

Vaporeon and Espeon. Love their designs and their potential. I tend to use at least one of them in most of my teams. Jolteon is a runner up.

Umbreon's pretty cool with the right stats and moveset, and it was probably my favourite back in gen 2 for the novelty of being a dark type since there weren't many back then. I think the designs for Leafeon and Glaceon are adorable. They're not bad pokemon but not great. I wish they were more usable. There are better grass pokemon, and pure ice type just has too many weaknesses and not enough advantages.

I used Flareon a bunch in pokemon stadium lol but never really bothered in the main games. Always had better uses for a fire stone.

Never really got into Sylveon.

Glaceon is my favourite too. I love how the upper half of her design looks like a fringe. It's just really well executed and Glaceon is the cutest little thing. I love ice types tbh, but they do have a lot of weaknesses and the gyms are easily cleared by fire types, which sucks.

Last edited:
Vaporeon!! I absolutely adore it's design, plus I'm just a big fan of water type Pokemon in general!

espeon is my absolute favorite pokemon. ever since the johto days i have fond memories of playing Colosseum, crystal, pokemon stadium 2, and always finding a way to get an espeon. even when I started getting into competitive play I'd always find a way to make teams around it. I'm thinking of getting a watercolor espeon tattoo someday~

Back