• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Icecream, Handheld items etc

Princess

bunny enthusiast
Bells
Switch
8418-5606-0111
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Bell Bag Badge
Dark Candy
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hello, I'm looking to buy any handheld items so I can leave them around my town for dream address vistors.
Please name your price. :)

My friend code is 4785-4635-7315

i have a few balloons and pinwheels! they're not exactly rare but would you like them anyway?

to my knowledge i have 2 pinwheels, 1 bunny balloon and 3 regular balloons

- - - Post Merge - - -

(also vm or pm me if you reply but i don't see it--i'm bad at checking on threads when someone's offline)

i have a few balloons and pinwheels! they're not exactly rare but would you like them anyway?

to my knowledge i have 2 pinwheels, 1 bunny balloon and 3 regular balloons

- - - Post Merge - - -

(also vm or pm me if you reply but i don't see it--i'm bad at checking on threads when someone's offline)

i just checked my storage and i have 4 regular balloons (pink, indigo, orange, red), 2 pinwheels (blue, orange), 2 glow wands (blue, yellow), and 1 bunny balloon (orange). someone else asked me if they could buy the bunny balloon though

Back