Gregriii

Glad to be back!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Pikachu Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
Soo what do you think about them? Do you see them as a good thing or a bad one? Why? I don't know if this is a stupid question but oh well, I kind of wanna know what tbt thinks! Keep it civil, even though I dont think this thread will cause any problem

I think they're fine. It's not like guys would be looking over the stalls at girls or anything dumb like that. (I hope lmao).

I think this thread is gonna explode with drama, and I will probably help start it lol.

I don't think it's neccisary at all, you're either male or female (trans is male or female too), and even if you don't identify as male or female, if you pass as one or the other in society's eyes, then you should have no trouble going to the toilet to pee. Nobody needs to know you're 'genderfluid' so just go and have a piss.

It's a non issue. The only reason this is an issue is because the media latched onto it to make it one. It's simply a distraction. No one cares, really. They could have switched to unisex bathrooms overnight and no one would have batted an eye. Sure, you'd have a few loud bigots, but they'll always be there. The majority of people would have just moved on with their lives. So many places had already changed to unisex bathrooms before the media storm without any big controversy. The media just likes to sensationalize things so you pay attention, and then you ignore the real issues.

Please stay on topic ffs.

I think certain bathrooms should be unisex. Most conventions I go to have unisex bathrooms and there's literally never been a problem. Everyone's so cool about it.

They're great, especially for nonbinary people and trans people who haven't started transitioning yet who are scared to go in a mens or womens washroom. No one's forcing anyone to go in them so who cares. Plus family bathrooms (which are basically genderless bathrooms) already exist and they're doing fine, unisex bathrooms just means more of that.

Nobody needs to know you're 'genderfluid' so just go and have a piss.

I'd like to know who goes in unisex bathrooms screaming "I'm genderfluid". They just want to pee in a bathroom that doesn't misgender them.

It's okay I guess. I used a unisex washroom once like 7 years ago. It was okay. It was normal.

Edit: you mean bathroom as in where you shower or just washroom/toilet? Sorry cos in my country we use both terms to refer to the same thing (language translation stuff)

Last edited:
They're great, especially for nonbinary people and trans people who haven't started transitioning yet who are scared to go in a mens or womens washroom. No one's forcing anyone to go in them so who cares. Plus family bathrooms (which are basically genderless bathrooms) already exist and they're doing fine, unisex bathrooms just means more of that.

I'd like to know who goes in unisex bathrooms screaming "I'm genderfluid". They just want to pee in a bathroom that doesn't misgender them.

So the only solution for these people is a unisex bathroom then.. well, fine with me, even though I don't believe in nonbinary. And I think you'd be suprised, the stories you read on tumblr.. lol. Also nonbinary people transitioning is such a weird concept, they claim to not be male or female, so what do you transition into? nothing? do you just go from something to nothing? I hate it when nonbinary people call themselves transgender.

So the only solution for these people is a unisex bathroom then.. well, fine with me, even though I don't believe in nonbinary. And I think you'd be suprised, the stories you read on tumblr.. lol. Also nonbinary people transitioning is such a weird concept, they claim to not be male or female, so what do you transition into? nothing? do you just go from something to nothing? I hate it when nonbinary people call themselves transgender.

Nonbinary people have been around since before the pyramids but alrighty.
Some of them transition because sometimes they feel more masculine or more feminine and want their outer appearance to reflect that. It's a pretty simple concept actually.

Also nb people are under the transgender spectrum whether you like it or not.

Look the problem with regulating a lot of these things by law is there are weird exceptions. What about hermaphrodites, can they use neither? Is it rare to find someone with both sex organs yes but it isn't unheard of.

I do think that a unisex bathroom is a solution, but to be completely frank I never really cared who was in what bathroom, I just want a urinal to use.

Look the problem with regulating a lot of these things by law is there are weird exceptions. What about hermaphrodites, can they use neither? Is it rare to find someone with both sex organs yes but it isn't unheard of.

I do think that a unisex bathroom is a solution, but to be completely frank I never really cared who was in what bathroom, I just want a urinal to use.

I think what it all comes down to is expression. Like I said before, if you have male genitalia but pass as a female (trans or just crossdresser, wahtever you want to) and go to the womens toilet, there should be no issue. Same as hermaphrodite, if they look male male toilet, female female toilet, problem solved.

Nonbinary people have been around since before the pyramids but alrighty.
Some of them transition because sometimes they feel more masculine or more feminine and want their outer appearance to reflect that. It's a pretty simple concept actually.

Also nb people are under the transgender spectrum whether you like it or not.

Where's your source for that? Did they all go on tumblr with their stone tablets and screamed about their new gender, 'sphinxgender'? And if they feel more masculine or feminine then they're binary. Maybe not inside, but nobody cares. And when it comes down to this issue, if they're nonbinary but more feminine or masculine, then they go to the female or male bathroom, problem solved.

I think what it all comes down to is expression. Like I said before, if you have male genitalia but pass as a female (trans or just crossdresser, wahtever you want to) and go to the womens toilet, there should be no issue. Same as hermaphrodite, if they look male male toilet, female female toilet, problem solved.

A man should not be in the woman's bathroom. That's not problem solved, that's creating problems. I'm a guy with long hair who sometimes looks more feminine than masculine. I shouldn't go in the woman's bathroom because I am not a woman. I also wouldn't feel right in there anyways because again, I am not a woman, why would I want to be in the woman's washroom?

Everyone should be able to go into a bathroom that matches their gender or lack thereof, I don't know why people are against this. People just wanna pee and take a **** in peace.

I support it. I personally think it's very important for people who are gender non-conforming. People seem to think it's gonna cause a lot of problems, but it won't cause any problems that weren't already here. Like, people think women are going to get assaulted by men but tbh that already happens to me like once a week minimum and no one does anything about it lmao why would it be different if it happened in a bathroom ???

A man should not be in the woman's bathroom. That's not problem solved, that's creating problems. I'm a guy with long hair who sometimes looks more feminine than masculine. I shouldn't go in the woman's bathroom because I am not a woman. I also wouldn't feel right in there anyways because again, I am not a woman, why would I want to be in the woman's washroom?

Everyone should be able to go into a bathroom that matches their gender or lack thereof, I don't know why people are against this. People just wanna pee and take a **** in peace.

No, I don't mean a man should be in the womens bathroom, I never said that. I mean trans women, maybe I was being a bit vague. And when you talk about feminine guys and tomboys, well, that speaks for itself.

Where's your source for that? Did they all go on tumblr with their stone tablets and screamed about their new gender, 'sphinxgender'? And if they feel more masculine or feminine then they're binary. Maybe not inside, but nobody cares. And when it comes down to this issue, if they're nonbinary but more feminine or masculine, then they go to the female or male bathroom, problem solved.

Non-binary isn't a tumblr thing oh my god lol. I don't know why I'm bothering if you're one of those people who think every "new" concept they don't understand is from tumblr. You can literally google non-binary history and find a plethora of information about it but I doubt you will. I doubt you'd even read a source if I linked 10.

Saying "nobody cares" is a rather grand claim for someone who doesn't even believe in nonbinary people. But again, a problem isn't solved if someone is still uncomfortable going into a bathroom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I don't mean a man should be in the womens bathroom, I never said that. I mean trans women, maybe I was being a bit vague. And when you talk about feminine guys and tomboys, well, that speaks for itself.

Oh okay, you said "crossdresser" which is still a cis person that's why I assumed.

Bathrooms are for using the BATHROOM!! There's 0 need for them to be labelled. Like ppl need to get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back