• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Bus Driver Mafia-Day One

im offended u guys would think I'd be dumb enough to defend Daniel if he was my scum buddy tbh

sorry if I had reservations jumping along with ness' guns a'blazin omgus (which it sort of was) cuz I didn't quite see Daniel as 100% scum. only reason I voted for him is after I said he didn't even check his role

u guys keep wheeling each other lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

sheeping *

im offended u guys would think I'd be dumb enough to defend Daniel if he was my scum buddy tbh

sorry if I had reservations jumping along with ness' guns a'blazin omgus (which it sort of was) cuz I didn't quite see Daniel as 100% scum. only reason I voted for him is after I said he didn't even check his role

u guys keep wheeling each other lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

sheeping *

She says as she throws guns a'blazin omgus herself :lemon:
Its not sheeping if we have very similar train of thoughts, i said you were posting like an onion but Alexi just pointed out the posts because I was too lazy to get them at 11:45 at night c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Natty that be the case who do you think is scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if you didn't see Daniel as 100% scum, would did you not see what was scum about him?

nah that's not omgus because I don't find either of you sus. :lemon:

entropy

- - - Post Merge - - -

if u want reasons, it's cuz entropy has alexi as yellow (does that mean natural or that she's sus of alexi? I think it does)

I have a reason y I'm 100% certain alexi is town because of a certain post of hers (y'all can go read through her posts urselves)

entropy

- - - Post Merge - - -

if u want reasons, it's cuz entropy has alexi as yellow (does that mean natural or that she's sus of alexi? I think it does)

I have a reason y I'm 100% certain alexi is town because of a certain post of hers (y'all can go read through her posts urselves)

Then what did you think was town about Daniel if you didn't think he was 100% town

Looking back at Daniel's posts the only person he went after was Ness. I'm thinking that maybe Daniel tried to buss Ness.

o I didn't see ur last question when I posted

tbh (and I know this is probably rlly scummy sounding) idek because I still hadn't been taking the game seriously so I wasn't even paying my fullest attention. he was just 50/50 to me but when he checked his role claim and came back with "oh" i was like lol

Looking back at Daniel's posts the only person he went after was Ness. I'm thinking that maybe Daniel tried to buss Ness.

Tardis you really make me want to cry sometimes.

If you clearly actually read his posts you would see that he was trying way too hard to do WIFOM on me. He had posts saying "Yikes" "pretty much lol". He wasn't focused at all into the game, and its never been in Daniel's behavior as scum to try and bus his teammates D1.

Hell from what you just said in this post that should be reasons to see me as town, not as a bus. He even said in his goodbye post "Everything is falling into place". This should be obvious that he tried way too hard to do WIFOM, and theres literally no chance of him trying to bus a teammate after he died, AKA THAT'D BE GAMETHROWING SON

entropy

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed this too and I was gonna ask but figured I would just wait until day 2.
entropy why the sus?
Do you really believe Daniel would bus Ness though?
o I didn't see ur last question when I posted

tbh (and I know this is probably rlly scummy sounding) idek because I still hadn't been taking the game seriously so I wasn't even paying my fullest attention. he was just 50/50 to me but when he checked his role claim and came back with "oh" i was like lol
lmao, the fact you said "I know this is probably rlly scummy sounding" ... why call sus out on yourself? I mean, the reasoning kind of makes sense BUT in the last micro "I'm a cop you idiot" you were pretty serious..
hm, idk. this comment has Natty as this now for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait no. Natty seems more fitting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, @Tardis my question meaning, on day 1 do you really think Daniel would do that?

Tardis you really make me want to cry sometimes.

If you clearly actually read his posts you would see that he was trying way too hard to do WIFOM on me. He had posts saying "Yikes" "pretty much lol". He wasn't focused at all into the game, and its never been in Daniel's behavior as scum to try and bus his teammates D1.

Hell from what you just said in this post that should be reasons to see me as town, not as a bus. He even said in his goodbye post "Everything is falling into place". This should be obvious that he tried way too hard to do WIFOM, and theres literally no chance of him trying to bus a teammate after he died, AKA THAT'D BE GAMETHROWING SON

Okay Ness this is only my secont game playing with Daniel. So I don't really know his scum meta that much. And why do I make you cry?

Okay Ness this is only my secont game playing with Daniel. So I don't really know his scum meta that much. And why do I make you cry?

Because you act like a dingus and don't look at the full extent of things. :lemon:

4 minutes left and Dolby's whereabouts are unknown. get the pitchforks ready for a RIOT

Back