• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Bus Driver Mafia-Day One

Dolby

I drive the bus
Bells
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
You drive the bus!

1. This game uses plurality lynch
2. Days are 24 hours, nights are 24 hours as well
3. This is a no PM game. Don't pm other players about the game
4. Everybody is a bus driver
5. The order in which buses are performed are determined by the order in which the buses are sent in

How it works
Lets say that player A sent in a bus, switching players B and C, however, player D sends in a bus, switching players A and C. A kill is sent in on player C, what happens? Since A sent in their bus first, C is in the place of B and B is in the place of C. When player D's bus goes through, instead of switching A and C like they intended, they actually switch A and B, since C is now in the place of B. Player D is unaffected in this scenario, while ultimately, player A is in the place that player C was in the start, player B is in the place that Player A was in the start, while player C is in the place that player B was in the start. Ultimately, player A is killed.

Playerlist
1. Alexi
2. Call me Daniel-Mafia Bus Driver
3. Natty
4. Tardis2016
5. Ness
6. ClamEatsCurry
7. entropy

Replacements
Jacob

Last edited:
Day One
Dolby the Bus Driver was found dead in the town square. The bus driver mafia must have done this! The townspeople must find and eliminate the mafia and bring justice to Dolby before the mafia eliminate the townspeople!

Day ends in 24 hours, at 8pm PST, May 20th
Also, you may vote for no lynch

So, I guess not only drives the bus anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not only Dolby*

Back