• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America [CA & NA] A bit of all Series for Trade!

Violet, Klaus and Gwen for Beau?
I'm in the US.

Last edited:
I can offer you my 047 Knox, 195 Hamphrey, 249 Beardo, 263 Gaston, 267 Pippy, and 275 Hamlet for your 106 Booker, 145 Carmen, 159 Zell, 175 Jay, and 192 Pango (2:1 normal for special) I'm also located in Canada!

Last edited:
I can offer you my 047 Knox, 195 Hamphrey, 249 Beardo, 263 Gaston, 267 Pippy, and 275 Hamlet for your 106 Booker, 145 Carmen, 159 Zell, 175 Jay, and 192 Pango (2:1 normal for special) I'm also located in Canada!

Yeah! I'll shoot you a PM!

Hi snowbingo friend!

Any interested in trading Maggie for Deirdre? I know she's not a priority for you though. Just LMK :) I'm in the US.

Hi snowbingo friend!

Any interested in trading Maggie for Deirdre? I know she's not a priority for you though. Just LMK :) I'm in the US.

Yeah, that sounds good to me!

I have an extra Wendell... would you trade it for Sahara?

I did offer Saharah in another offer, but if it doesn't come to fruition then I am interested!

How many WA cards can you offer for Wendell?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still need Labelle?

How many WA cards can you offer for Wendell?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still need Labelle?

I would be willing to trade up to 3 cards for Wendell. And yes, I do think I will need Labelle still, I never received my half of that trade in the mail and have not been given any response.

I have:
Wendell
104 Labelle
194 Gladys
Gruff
Yuka
Biff
Cesar
I am interested in: WA: 17,23,27,33,36,39,48,and 50

I have:
Wendell
104 Labelle
194 Gladys
Gruff
Yuka
Biff
Cesar
I am interested in: WA: 17,23,27,33,36,39,48,and 50

That shouldn't be a problem, but I'll have to 100% confirm at a later date. I'm a bit swamped with school work for the next few days.

I am living in US. Would that be okay with you? About the confirmation, sure :) I am totally fine with that.

Back