• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

answer these ACNL questions :D

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
so i found some interesting ACNL questions and decided to post here. answer them if you're bored.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette?
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells?
3) Who are your favorite villagers?
4) What is your favorite item in the game?
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town?
7) What's your town name?
8) How did you come up with this name?
9) Is your town complete?
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included)
11) What is the best thing about your town?
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends?
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day.
14) What is your favorite set?
15) Why is it your favorite set?
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL?
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it?
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it?
20) Do you Time-Travel?
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked?
23) What's your least favorite item?
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily?
25) Do you have a tan?
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose?
27) Who is your least favorite villager?
28) Have you achieved perfect town?
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island?
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put:
31) Why do you play animal crossing?
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?

Marshal because he's a cute lil squirrel
Beautiful Town, because I could then earn the bells through other means!
Erik, Skye, Bam, and O'Hare!
Pink and Purple Roses c:
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
Resetti ;u; Even though his theme tune is pretty cool!
A villager once asked to give an item to a villager because they were too tired, the villager in question was basically two steps away from them.
Maemi!
I was looking up symbolic Japanese names and came across Maemi.
No where near!
I'm not too sure, don't tend to count!
Bulletin Board
With friends! Friendship is Magic
- Check to see if anyone wants to move out
- Speak to my Villagers
- Chores
- Go visit a friend or be visited
- Island Games
- Talk to Erik lots of times
- Rococo
I just have a love for its appearance!
Wide range of Villagers + all the Paths and such you can get
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
Well my sister Lily had Lily in her town which was funny xD
4- not great yet!
Host a giveaway or buy items for a giveaway!
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Not on my main town, no.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
All the items, for why would you want just bells?
Nope oops
I don't really have one
Quite a lot of my day, although not on my main town.
25) Do you have a tan?
Nope, not in Animal Crossing New Leaf, not in Real Life.
Bob ;u; he's a cutie
Hazel
Nope, not yet
Depends on whether or not I am with friends!
Maemi, will just be my general town with a "theme" being lots of messages on the Bulletin Board if you can even consider that one.
I want it to have a royal esque theme to it too though!
Kokoro will be a love themed town with 5 couples, have a Poll thread currently for such!
I'll be making a town with my Boyfriend Hayate that has a theme that is a secret~
Maybe I'll get another town somewhen and do something else c: I like Pastel Kawaii things ;u;
Because it's amazing and fun and was the reason me and my gorgeous boyfriend were able to meet!
Nope!

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Chevre, Blanche
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Four leaf clover
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Isabelle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I have no clue haha
7) What's your town name? Sonder
8) How did you come up with this name? It's a really pretty word - look up the meaning
9) Is your town complete? Nope
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Like 1,000 at the moment since I reset yesterday
11) What is the best thing about your town? The layout
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone mostly
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day Check my mail, shake the trees, dig up fossils, find the money rock
14) What is your favourite set? Rococo
15) Why is it your favorite set? It's just pretty
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? It's calming and friendly, so positive
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? No clue
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? One, since I've done nothing to it yet
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Buy lots of items for landscaping, do a giveaway
20) Do you Time-Travel? Nope
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope
23) What's your least favorite item? I really think that the Lovely Set is ugly as heck...
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? A couple hours
25) Do you have a tan? No
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Gigi
28) Have you achieved perfect town? No
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Island tours are fun
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: I want my town to look quite natural, but I don't have a theme
31) Why do you play Animal Crossing? I find it really relaxing and fun
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? No? Oh my gosh

1. neither but if by force jambette i really hate marshal
2. beautiful town
3. savannah,aurora and pietro (i love all my villager but those my top 3)
4. the pictures of the animals especially savannah
5. lyle i find ressit funny
6. that my lazy drago lost his ice cream
7. zebilage and lovely
8. i wanted to say the village but with zebra touch and for lovely... something cute with the word love isnt lovely
9. neither of the both
10. 50 millions or more in zebilage and 30 million or more in lovely
11. my zebra in zebilage and on lovely my heart gardens
12.alone
13. 1. check my animals, 2 fix flowers, 3 buy stuff if i want done
14. sweet or stripes set its the both
15. i love sweets and because it look awesome the stripe set
16. the ideas you can come up with
17. i fail showing a glitch to someone making another glitch appear
18. 9/10 both because their not finished
19. just get my badge and use it until i get my other badge that requires spending and keep the rest
20. yes but its sometimes i dont like it doing it much
21. all the items in the world
22. nope missing katrina
23. bucket... to plain
24. depends on the day i really dont know
25. nope
26. bob i dont like diana and dont like pink
27. paula
28. not yet
29. hunt in the island and tours with friends
30. yes zebilage its a zoo/musuems and lovely well its a couple theme where everyone its a pair
31. i love it it feel me relax i can be happy creating stuff using my imagination and take me away from all my sadness
32. what no... that wrong

1) Marshal. He looks cooler.
2) Beautiful town. I've got waaaaay too many flowers.
3) Wendy, Pashmina, and Cube.
4) The bubble wand
5) Resetti. I've always disliked him.
6) After everyone grouped up after a game of hide-and-seek, the three villagers who hid were surrounding Gracie who was in town. They looked like fans or something. I left a pic in the screenshot thread. :p
7) Songflow.
8) My love of music inspired the name.
9) Nope.
10) Oh.... a lot, don't know the exact amount but it's way over a million...
11) My villagers, of course!
12) Friends, but either no one's online or they just got bored of ACNL. :c
13) I change my person's clothes, get the mail, check for campers, and check the stores, and make sure no one's sick.
14) The gorgeous set.
15) It's so elegant, although I'd personally change the wallpaper and flooring a bit.
16) The variety of villagers in the game.
17) I don't know. lol
18) A 7.
19) Save it/give to my alt. player so they can pay their loan.
20) Only if it's absolutely necessary.
21) Bells, I can store them in ABD for a rainy day.
22) Almost. Working on Katrina's and will be getting Emporium on Friday.
23) Gyroids...
24) Depends on my mood really.
25) Ew, no.
26) Diana. I don't like Bob that much.
27) Gaston. Just.... ew.
28) Yep.
29) Hunt on the island.
30) No, but I'm trying to make it looks pretty and nature-esque.
31) 'Cause it's fun and relaxing.
32) Well... no, but Kidd is extremely annoying; I don't hate him to that extent though. lol

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful Town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? My Dreamies are in my Signature. But also the cats and wolves
4) What is your favorite item in the game? The beans!
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? I don't think any of them are annoying
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Hmm...When I accidentally yelled at Pietro yesterday
7) What's your town name? Again it's in my Sig, Fae Wood
8) How did you come up with this name? In game? I like Rain.
9) Is your town complete? NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 3mil+
11) What is the best thing about your town? Me, obviously.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Either or
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Run my dirt paths
14) What is your favorite set? Alpine, Rococo
15) Why is it your favorite set? They're nice
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Both how far it's comes since WW and how much I feel they left out
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? I made Isabelle fall in a pit fall once
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Currently maybe 3, it'll be 10 when I'm done
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Get my house done and get more PWP
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the bells won't buy much without many items, but not many bells won't buy all the items
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Almost
23) What's your least favorite item? Probably the sports clothing
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? I dunno, I'd say a few hours
25) Do you have a tan? Nope
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? I choose both I'm not picking between them
27) Who is your least favorite villager? I'mg going to go with out of the ones in my town currently, Al
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Not yet
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: No and I'm not sure what theme to do yet
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because I've loved it since GameCube and it's just the best okay
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? I assume you mean kill? Pietro, but that's just because he moved in in front of my house.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Jambette.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town, all about making myself look better than I am.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? America spells favourite wrong.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Who the hell has a favourite item.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle all the way.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? When I invited Wart Jr. into my town.
7) What's your town name? Nutella
8) How did you come up with this name? I copied someone off of TBT.
9) Is your town complete? Nope.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) No idea.
11) What is the best thing about your town? Myself.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Play alone.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Turn the game on, Play the game, Save & Quit.
14) What is your favorite set? Sleek Set.
15) Why is it your favorite set? Because I like black.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Wart Jr's warts.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Didn't you already ask this?
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? -10
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? The usual.
20) Do you Time-Travel? I use to but I got bored of it.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Neither, the game would be boring.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope.
23) What's your least favorite item? Don't have one.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Once a day, the time varies.
25) Do you have a tan? No.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Diva.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? No.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt because I don't care for the island items.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Fairytale and forest.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because I'm lonely.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? What

Last edited:
1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Definitely Marshal, no competition. I'd hate to have Jambette in town. Sorry to all those who love her though.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town, i'm broke as it is and I don't really mind, so I think i'd be happy with having a nice town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Ruby, Pudge, Papi, Chief. That's it I think..
4) What is your favorite item in the game? My favourite item has to be the bubble blower that you can get via streetpass. It's very fun to play with.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Honestly, I don't really mind Resetti or Don. I find Resetti's rants to be hilarious. Isabelle's also very sweet so I wouldn't pick her neither.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Ah I don't really remember, but i'm sure there's plenty of funny things that have happened in town.
7) What's your town name? Milk. It's to do with my theme of having a town based on the colour white.
8) How did you come up with this name? I made a thread asking for town ideas, and somebody suggested this name and it stuck ever since. :)
9) Is your town complete? Nope.. still have a long way to go. I have so many PWP suggestions, but there's one PWP I really want in particular..
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) At the moment I have about 586,000 i'm not sure.. that's all I can remember from memory.
11) What is the best thing about your town? The entrance to town. It's the most developed part of town and it looks absolutely lovely.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone, but I don't mind visiting people every once in a while.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. I usually walk around town in case I get any moving pings or PWP pings, and then I check out the shops.
14) What is your favorite set? Hmmm.. I guess I don't really have one. I guess i'll have to say the ranch furniture.
15) Why is it your favorite set? I like the colours that you can customise it to.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The villagers I guess? there are so many of them, and so many different colour schemes it's hard not to notice them walking around town.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? This guy I always used to play with whenever I tried to leave his town he'd always try to trap me in his town because he didn't want me to leave.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? About a 5. It's hugely undeveloped, but there are some nice areas.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Spend it on PWP.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Nope, I used to be a serial time traveler, but not any more. I find the game much more enjoyable if I play it how it's intended to be.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the bells. I can just buy the items with the bells, haha.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope, I'm missing Katrina's shop.
23) What's your least favorite item? Probably some of the roadworks stuff, like the drill.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? I play it for like 4 hours, I usually come back to it at different times of the day.
25) Do you have a tan? Nope, but maybe I should work on getting one.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob, I think he'd be much more entertaining. I have enough snooties as it is anyway.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Least favourite has to be Miranda, it changes all the time though.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Nope, I haven't even achieved perfect town in my whole time of playing the series, actually.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Island tours. Bug hunting and fish catching is really tedious for me.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: A town themed after the colour white.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? I guess because it takes my mind off things, and it's just a fun quirky game to play.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Miranda..

Marshal
Beautiful Town
Diana and Fang
Either the music box or the handheld items like balloons.
Resetti or Isabelle
Mac fell into a pitfall this morning. Hilarious.
Electra
Inspired by Marina and The Diamonds.
Nope.
About 300k.
My villagers.
Play with friends.
- Check campsite.
- Check plaza.
- Grab coffee.
Sloppy set.
Because me irl probs.
It seems boring but it's actually pretty fun.
Don't know.
Save, pay off house, pay off pwp.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Only for plot resetting.
Bells
Yes but I need to upgrade Super T&T
Don't know
Possibly an hour
25) Do you have a tan?
Trying to get one
Diana
Spork or Cobb
No
Hunt if alone tours if with someone else
No
It's fun
No lol

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Filbert, stitchface,bam, bunnie and the sisters
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Stained glass lamp
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Prob me chasing after the same firefly for over 15 min.
7) What's your town name? Birdsong
8) How did you come up with this name? One of my good friend's maiden name. She started me on AC back in GameCube days.
9) Is your town complete? Yep. Still working on badges though
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) on my mayor, 110 mil
11) What is the best thing about your town? My villagers houses placement
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? I actually really like to play alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Go talk to my villagers, go pick random flowers and dig stuff up.
14) What is your favorite set? Gracie and Sleek
15) Why is it your favorite set? I love the colors of Gracie's set and the sleek set is just cool. Love the wall and flooring
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? I never get bored with it. I can always find something to do
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Chasing down Justin when visiting his dream town and try to hit him with an axe.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 8
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Save it
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yep
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yep
23) What's your least favorite item?oil barrel, wave breaker, boxing ring
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Most of the time
25) Do you have a tan? Not anymore
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Pietro
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yep
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt but I do like the tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: my town is just pretty and well thought out (though I wish I had placed my coffee shop and campsite better.)
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It lets me relax and not stress over real life stuff.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? pietro (glad he's not in my town)

Last edited:
1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? marshal, he's super qt
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? beautiful town lol
3) Who are your favorite villagers? probably diana and daisy
4) What is your favorite item in the game? umm umm either balloons or dandelion puffs
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? OMG lyle eewww
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? nothing lol boring as
7) What's your town name? italy
8) How did you come up with this name? i like italy ok
9) Is your town complete? noooooo
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) idk go away
11) What is the best thing about your town? that nearly all of main street is complete
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? w/ fronds
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. weed, money rock, fish&catch (ish), able sistas, museum (ish)
14) What is your favorite set? lovelyyyy
15) Why is it your favorite set? bc its cute
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? the different celebrations in each season
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? idk probably just putting pitfalls around villagers
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 4 for effort
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? whack it in the bank
20) Do you Time-Travel? when i can be bothered
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? bells bc i dont have enough room 4 all the items
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? neeeearly just need the fortune lol.. o and t&t upgrades
23) What's your least favorite item? idk
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? probs like 1 hour
25) Do you have a tan? naw
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? DIANA FTW
27) Who is your least favorite villager? monique i wanna kill her
28) Have you achieved perfect town? nopee
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? hunt to get da mulaa
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: no just sticking to the original look
31) Why do you play animal crossing? bc im cool like that
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? what even

Last edited:
1) Hard question because I just... feel very indifferent to both of them? I GUESS Marshal.
2) Beautiful town.
3) Eunice, Deirdre, Marcel, Monty, Dotty
4) Honestly, the dandelion puffs have been growing on me lately.
5) I personally don't really find any of them annoying, but I guess Resetti?
6) Deirdre keeps telling me rumors about what a great athlete Marcel is, that he wrestled a bear and won, all that stuff, but he's super lazy and just likes to eat, so I have no idea where that is from.
7) Lunavila
8) It is a shortened version of the island name I had in Tomodachi Life, and is basically just that I love the name Luna.
9) Not quite.
10) I don't remember off hand, but not very many.
11) The villagers who live in it!
12) Alone.
13) Start greeting villagers and looking for the money and fake rocks.
14) Princess set, although that might change when the bug-off starts.
15) It's just really pretty! Also, for the second part, I love insects.
16) The unique villagers!
17) Pretty much the thing I mentioned before with Marcel and Deirdre.
18) 9
19) Finish upgrading my house, decorate the heck out of it, get a crown.
20) Nope!
21) All the items! That's pretty much the reason to have lots of bells, anyways. Plus, some items can be pretty hard to get!
22) I still need to get Katrina's shop.
23) Dogtooth shirt...
24) A couple hours.
25) Nope!
26) Bob, hands down. Diana looks like a dog to me? Which would be fine if she weren't supposed to be a deer. Plus, I had Bob in Wild World for a bit and he was really cool.
27) Peggy.
28) Not to my knowledge!
29) Hunt on the island, but I love the hide and seek tour!
30) This one is just random. I'm gonna make a second magic and witchcraft and maybe faeries themed town!
31) Because it's cute, cures boredom and loneliness, there is a great community, and there is a lot of creativity.
32) I dislike Peggy but I wouldn't ever go that far.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? jambette. i feel like it's hard for her to find a good home
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? beautiful town. i'm already rich.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? aside from all the bear cubs in my town, i love marcie, sylvia, and gruff.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? the yellow heart balloon. i never leave home without it.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? resetti, although i don't really dislike any of them. if any npc annoys me, it's the nooklings.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? i don't know. it's not really interesting.
7) What's your town name? Aoki
8) How did you come up with this name? it's japanese for "blue tree" or something. truth is it's named after a vocaloid
9) Is your town complete? nah, it's never gonna be perfect.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) i don't know the exact amount bt i have almost 50 million. i'm hoping to hold a raffle eventually but i would need an idea of what people would want to win, because i want items to be prizes too.
11) What is the best thing about your town? i'm really proud of the park area.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? with friends. although sometimes i need some alone time.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. dig up fossils, find the bell and ore rocks, get the fossils assessed, pick up medicine of i have a sick villager, and sell my stuff. then, if i feel like it i change my outfit too. i also try to say hi to all my villagers.
15) Why is it your favorite set? i think the modern wood and mermaid sets are my favorite.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? the cuteness of some of the villagers.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? still don't know sorry
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? ...6? 7? i don't want to be conceited
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? i'd raffle half of the bells and keep the other half in my savings. i'm already halfway there!!
20) Do you Time-Travel? only occasionally, and nothing extreme.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? all the items. giveaways galore!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? yes.
23) What's your least favorite item? i hate the balloon furniture.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? depends on how much i'm into it. right now it's about an hour or two.
25) Do you have a tan? no. i don't like getting tans because it feels like i'm doing blackface, even though it's nothing alike. i mean, my character's a girl and i'm not. it still makes me uncomfortable. summer must be great, though, for dark-skinned players who want to match their villagers
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? diana, because i've actually had her and she has, imo, the best house in the game
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Boone
28) Have you achieved perfect town? technically i have, but my town will never be perfect in my eyes.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? island tours! i'm already rich enough to get by so i don't need to hunt down beetles. medals are important because i might find rare items to sell to people on here!!
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: the only real "theme" is that it's full of bear cubs.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? i wish i had a really deep and personal reason. the main reason is just that i like it! it's such a cute and happy game!
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? boone. for personal reasons. (no offense at all to people who like him)

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Spork, Limburg, Biskit, Nan, Chevre
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Lucky Clovers
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Stinky's streetpass move-in! He went from one of my towns, to my uncle's town, to my other town!
7) What's your town name? Absalom
8) How did you come up with this name? It's a city in the Pathfinder Campaign Setting - I'm a big RPG fan.
9) Is your town complete? Not nearly.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included)1,800,000
11) What is the best thing about your town? My mayor's house.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Find the fossils, check the stores, greet my villagers, and water the hybrids.
14) What is your favorite set? Classic
15) Why is it your favorite set? It reminds me of the furniture in my grandparents' house - I had a lot of happy memories there.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The 4pm music - so aggravating!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Trying to island hop for a wetsuit, then ending up playing tours for an hour with a JP player.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 6/10
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Pay off my side characters' homes.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items - particularly the foreign exclusives!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Not the Emporium or Katrina's.
23) What's your least favorite item? All the Balloon furniture.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? An hour or so.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Chow
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yep!
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Tours are more fun, hunting is more profitable - it's a toss-up.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: "The city at the center of the world."
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It's relaxing and helps me with stress.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? No - Not even Chow.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal. Jambette is ugly.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Tangy, Maple and Diana
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Gold watering can
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Isabelle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I bullied Kevin since he destroyed my bushes.
7) What's your town name? Cascade
8) How did you come up with this name? i don't know hehe
9) Is your town complete? not atm
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 119 million
11) What is the best thing about your town? my flowers
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? playing alone but friends is fine
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. check the store, waters some hybrids and check the fossil
14) What is your favorite set? Rococo set
15) Why is it your favorite set? the design is pretty cute
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? i like villagers who randomly moved in
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? i don't visit any town
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? i rate 9 of 10
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? save it then sell here in TBT
20) Do you Time-Travel? only one by one
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? bells
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? i only missing Katrina's shop. It's too lazy to unlock .
23) What's your least favorite item? any kiddie items
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 3 hours
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana, she's my top 3 villagers
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Kevin or Violet
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yup
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? I love hunting
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: I don't have a theme
31) Why do you play animal crossing? it's fun and i love my villagers

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful Town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Rudy and Lolly!
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Zodiac Series :D
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? LYLE!
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? A Bear tried selling me a Bear..
7) What's your town name? Celestia
8) How did you come up with this name? I was reading a book..
9) Is your town complete? Never.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 20,000 - 70,000 Bells.
11) What is the best thing about your town? The Beach
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Both.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. To long to list..
14) What is your favorite set? I don't even know..
15) Why is it your favorite set? Because it looked good..
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The styles!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? I answered this already?
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 4-6..
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? BUY EVERYTHING
20) Do you Time-Travel? NO
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the Items
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No
23) What's your least favorite item? Rotten Food..
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? An hour or so..
25) Do you have a tan? Nope..
27) Who is your least favorite villager? IDK...
28) Have you achieved perfect town? I did once!!
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Island Tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Just a normal life..
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It's relaxing..
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? OH THERE IS ONE... IDK HIS NAME ANYMORE..

I would honestly choose Jambette only bc Marshal is so overrated.

Beautiful town.

Mitzi, Elmer, Ava, Celia, Kidd

Berliner and lady bug stool

Lyle by far.

When I plot resetted totally wrong (I was a noob) and Kabuki put his house right in front of retail. Yeah it wasnt funny at the time but is now lol

Meowtown

Ive always used it since I was little

Nope

About 8 or 9 mil I think

Peach is the fruit ^.^

Alone tbh

Do all the chore-y tasks first

Princess set

Its so girly and I would totally have a room designed with that furniture in real life

PWPS and Isabelle

There are too many funny stories Ive heard from people about their towns :p

Like a 6 maybe lol

Save it

20) Do you Time-Travel?
If Im cycling then obvs but other than that no

Items

Nope

I dont think I have one

Everyday is different. Some days its hours some its a quick 10 min

25) Do you have a tan?
No

Diana

Dont really have one

Yes

Island tours

No not really

It holds a special place in my heart and is so nostaglic for me as Ive played the series all my life

Haha no

Last edited:
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Skye, Walker, Bam, Zucker, Whitney, Bones, Freya, Rosie, Shep, Marshal, Lolly, Fauna, Marina, Molly.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Veggie basket
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? I really don't have to deal with them in ACNL much, but Resetti.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? No idea.
7) What's your town name? Lumi?res
8) How did you come up with this name? Lights in french, just sounded more town-like then just calling my town Lights.
9) Is your town complete? No.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) About 195,000.
11) What is the best thing about your town? All the perfect apple trees and it's layout.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Collect fossils, go to the museum, sell fossils, see which villagers ping me to move.
14) What is your favorite set? Ice set.
15) Why is it your favorite set? I just think it's really pretty.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? So many things to do.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Can't think of anything.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 5.5, but I love it.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Buy Gracie Grace sets.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Sometimes.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? All except Katrina's.
23) What's your least favorite item? There are so many hideous items it's hard to choose..
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 45-an hour all together. I play here and there throughout the day.
25) Do you have a tan? No.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana, Bob is hideous.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? All the bigger villagers(sans a few) are gross.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: My plans is to do a modern forest theme. Modern bridge, town hall, train station, illuminated PWPs, mushrooms everywhere, tons of trees, clover paths.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Relaxing.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? No? it's hard to dislike something that isn't real enough to think of harming it.

Marshal because he's all grumpy looking and adorable.
Bells. Half the fun is designing my own town!
Moe, definitely Moe. Other than that... I like Julian and Merengue.
Probably the Dharma. I have one my dad gave me IRL when he lived in Japan, and it has one eye drawn in for a wish he had made. The other eye is supposed to be filled in when the wish has been achieved. Sadly, I don't know what it is, but I'd like to somehow make it come true.
Lyle omg
When Phineas (badge guy) walked over a pitfall, and Sly followed him, only to fall in the pitfall. It was like he was super confused at Phineas' powers.
Khazdhan
I wanted Amberhold but it was too long so I decided to try other castle hold-y type names and came up with this.
Nope, just reset actually!
3 mil and some change.
River placement! It gives me so much perceived space.
Alone most of the time, but I really do enjoy friends visiting.
So first I run around and water all my flowers, collect hybrids and rearrange if needed, dig up fossils, find the fake rock and the bell rock, get my fossils examined, donate if needed, buy up everything I don't have in Timmy and Tommy's store and the Able Sister's store (about to be Kicks and the Garden store, too), re-sell what I don't want to keep at ReTail, and sell fruit and shells if I have them. After that I'll dive or fish or bug hunt.
Rococo, with Regal being a close second.
I just love the antique, posh, rich feel to it. The fact that it's hard to obtain really makes me feel like I worked for it.
Hmm... I think the fact that there are so many Easter eggs and so many ways to play that it's hard to get bored.
I think my reaction to being gifted something I had gifted them first (like a seashell) I was so mad, and then I cracked up at how upset I was.
Well, it's just a baby, so... 2.
Pay off my house, pay off a second player's house (gotta get those furniture sets and paths and stuff!), and fund a bunch of PWPs.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yes. I will only do one day at a time, and I have to complete everything on my above list before I go onto the next day.
I think all the items, because then it can sort of be like HHD.
Nope! I did in my last town.
That stupid sand dollar that got given back to me. Not all sand dollars, just that one.
I'm gonna say an hour and walk away while avoiding eye contact.
25) Do you have a tan?
Nope. I'm as pale as the snow!
Diana, because I've had her but not Bob, so I'm not as familiar with him.
Currently? Either Wart Jr or Sly. Both of them annoy me. Wart because he's gross and Sly because he's a conceited army guy.
On my old town, yes. Not yet on this one.
Hunt on the island in between rounds of tours! (Was that cheating?)
I just want it to be pretty. I also want to do animal pairs (not necessarily boy/girl pairs, but cat/cat or deer/deer so they have someone of their own species.)
It's relaxing and easy to put down if my kid has an emergency or the phone rings.
Oh my. Um... Nope. Can't say there is.

Back