• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

answer these ACNL questions :D

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Pocket full of bells since I don't exactly have a town plan or a bunch of flowers.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Hopper, Margie, Daisy.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Don't really have one. Maybe anything from the gorgeous set.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I set up a bunch of pitfalls around Hazel and then she kept falling into them. It was great.
7) What's your town name? Main town: Maudie; Side town: Stardew.
8) How did you come up with this name? Main town: First thing that came to mind; Side town: Stardew Valley.
9) Is your town complete? No.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) About 4m.
11) What is the best thing about your town? My villagers
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Depends on my mood.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Talk to the villagers; check the shops; catch bugs and fish.
14) What is your favorite set? Gorgeous.
15) Why is it your favorite set? It reminds me of my time when I was younger of playing LGTTC/CF.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? All the interactivity.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? The Hazel thing.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 6
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Pay off my home, do a giveaway, finish creating my home's rooms.
20) Do you Time-Travel? No.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items, because then I can sell my town for a huge price.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No.
23) What's your least favorite item? Anything from the balloon set.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 20-60 mins.
25) Do you have a tan? No.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana because I have her and she's amazing.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Hazel or Jambette.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? I have in the past.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Depends on the island tours available.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: No.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because I'm a very lonely person, and I haven't got many friends that care about me. I've met so many people through Animal Crossing and I love it. It's nostalgic, too.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Not really.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? I actually do have Marshal, and I'd definitely rather have him.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town, bc a pocket full of bells isn't a ton ;-;
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Probably Anchovy, Marshal, and Wolfgang
4) What is your favorite item in the game? I wish the English version had throwing beans, those seem really fun..
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Can't think of much tbh
7) What's your town name? Chickena
8) How did you come up with this name? Chickens.
9) Is your town complete? Far from it but it's on its way.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Probably like 17k since I just paid about half of a new house upgrade.
11) What is the best thing about your town? I almost have all of my dreamies <3
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? A bit of both but probably with friends.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. I check the stores, look for fossils, and talk to my villagers.
14) What is your favorite set? Maybe the mermaid series? Don't know.
15) Why is it your favorite set? Idk it looks pretty :T
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Probably villager interactions, I like seeing my villagers do stuff together.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Dunno ;-;
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Maybe like a 3? It's nowhere near done.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Upgrade all my characters' houses.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yeah, a little bit, but mostly for getting undesired villagers out of my town.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the bells, I'd have nowhere to keep all the items o-o
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Not yet
23) What's your least favorite item? Not sure if I have one.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Probably at least an hour.
25) Do you have a tan? Nope.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Jambette.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Nope.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt, it gets lots of money.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Fairytale forest.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Honestly I just like everything about it.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Only the ones that I want to leave my town but then they never want to ;-;

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal, of course. How is this even a question? :p

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town. After all, once you have a beautiful town, bells are unnecessary.

3) Who are your favorite villagers? Living in my town currently, I love Fauna, Kid Cat, Wolfgang, Diana, and Erik. I've also just asked Rosie to move in, so I'm very excited!

4) What is your favorite item in the game? I'll have to say the sailor model (Kapp'n on a boat). It's so adorable! I also love ALL of the Legend of Zelda items, since that's my favourite game franchise ever :)

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? I guess I'll have to say Isabelle. She won't let me have my way with placing PWPs! I haven't truly experienced Resetti/Don so I don't really have an opinion of them. And Lyle never annoyed me..

6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I planted A LOT of pitfall seeds in my town, and then invited a friend over who was new to the game. He fell in at least 15 of them, right in front of my eyes. I couldn't stop laughing! ^_^

7) What's your town name? Azulon

8) How did you come up with this name? It's a reference to Avatar: The Last Airbender

9) Is your town complete? Far from it, unfortunately :(

10) How many bells do you have? (ABD included) 49,498 in my pockets and 110,230,032 in my ABD :)

11) What is the best thing about your town? My alt characters because they represent my two biggest fandoms - Legend of Zelda (Link) and Avatar: The Last Airbender (Zuko). Once their houses are done, I'll be so happy!

12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? While my town is still in development, I'd rather play alone. Once it's done, I would love to play with friends!

13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. I check my hybrid breeding ground for new flowers, fulfill my initiatives (the ones that aren't out of the way), and go shopping. That's pretty much it. I can't do much until all my unwanted villagers move out so I can start landscaping where all their houses are.

14) What is your favorite set? Princess, Rococo, and Mermaid. I also love Kiki & Lala set, but it isn't a complete set, unfortunately :(

15) Why is it your favorite set? They're pretty. No other reason.

16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? That it coincides with real time/events. It's really what sold me on the game and what makes it so unique in comparison to other life simulator games.

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? (Can come from anybody's town that's not your own): This is pretty much the same as question #6.. So, it's the same answer for me.

18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 6/10. It's kinda average, but it isn't ugly. Then again, it's not done yet and A LOT will still be changed/developed so I can't really rate it fairly.

19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? I do have 100mil bells.. I just let it sit in the ABD because I don't really need any of it. I assume I'll be using it for more PWPs eventually, when I've plotted all my dreamies into town, but that won't be for a while. I'll also use it to upgrade my alt characters' houses when I'm not feeling too lazy about it.

20) Do you Time-Travel? Not in my main town unless I'm plot resetting and need to place patterns down the previous day, but this is rare. I did time travel in my villager holding town (aka my bf's cart) so I could have room to adopt my dreamies and keep them there.

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items. After all.. you need the bells for the items right? If you had all the items, all the bells in the world aren't necessary.

22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yes I do, luckily. Yay!

23) What's your least favorite item? The Balloon items. Yuck!

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Maybe 2 hours a day.

25) Do you have a tan? No, it's too hard to maintain. If it could be a permanent feature, I would get one though, probably level 2 or 3 for me.

26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana, no question about it. She's in my town right now and I love her!

27) Who is your least favorite villager? Of the ones I have right now, Quillson is my least favourite. However, overall, if I have to choose one only, it would be Hippeaux.

28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes, but now my town isn't because I've chosen to decorate it with balloon gifts, which unfortunately count as litter/garbage. Oh well. I don't really care, tbh, since I already got the golden watering can for all 3 characters!

29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? I've done more beetle hunting on the island than tours. Bells are just a lot more useful than medals.

30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: No theme, just trying to make it look nice and represent the things I like :)

31) Why do you play animal crossing? The same reason everyone does.. Because I like the game.

32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? ...What a violent question. I don't believe in animal cruelty :p

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette?
Marshal. Jambette made me laugh though when she moved in my town.

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells?
Beautiful town. It's much easier & I'm all about presentation. I don't have a lot of bells but I have enough to make things look good.

3) Who are your favorite villagers?
Coco, Ruby, Flurry, Tangy and Kiki.

4) What is your favorite item in the game?
Something small like the cup of tea, however I do like the Fueki Set a lot.

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
I've never used the Reset Center so I don't know Don. I've only seen Resetti once but if I saw him frequently like in previous games I would have hated him. I don't mind Isabelle but she is annoying. I hate Lyle but he doesn't give me too much dialogue since I don't really talk to him. So Isabelle, I hate it when she doesn't allow me to work on projects.

6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town?

I don't know.

7) What's your town name?
Pn?vma.

8) How did you come up with this name?
I wanted it to be a forest town but with symbols/ of spirituality. I like "weird" names so I chose Pn?vma, meaning spirit in Greek.

9) Is your town complete?
No.

10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included)
50 million.

11) What is the best thing about your town?
The path. I like my clovers, shoots, mushrooms and hybrids that go along with it.

12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends?

Alone. Sometimes it's awkward. I enjoy playing with my boyfriend though.

13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day.
-talk to everyone
-do chores for villagers
-earn bells
-pwp method
-online maybe
-presentation

14) What is your favorite set?
fueki

15) Why is it your favorite set?
it's cute

16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL?
It makes me feel better and more calm. I really enjoy it.

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
no

18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it?

19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it?
Get the badge, make a few giveaways, buy things, save it.

20) Do you Time-Travel?

Yes. Not as much anymore since I don't really need to.

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
Items.

22) Do you have all your shops unlocked?
No. I just need the Emporium but I'm not bothered to get it for the 4th time.

23) What's your least favorite item?
alpine chair or something i don't know

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily?
Sometimes I don't play at all. If I get into it though it's usually around 1-4 hours.

25) Do you have a tan?
No and I don't want it.

26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose?
Diana. I have both of them in my town actually too.

27) Who is your least favorite villager?
Al.

28) Have you achieved perfect town?
Almost.

29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island?
Tours, but it depends on them.

30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put:
Forest.

31) Why do you play animal crossing?
it is a good game

32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?
probably

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshall. All the frog villagers are ugly ?? Like why Nintendo.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town.
3) Who are your favourite villagers? Apollo, Julian, Molly, Lucky and Zell.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? The Crown and the Royal Crown.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti, but I love Resetti.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I got asked what I was most worried about in a magazine quiz from Sprinkle and one of the options was "Erik's future".
7) What's your town name? Wishfall!
8) How did you come up with this name? I... don't remember! It's my Tomodachi Life island name.
9) Is your town complete? No! Far from, actually...
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) About 19,000,000 roughly.
11) What is the best thing about your town? Nothing lol, it's a complete eyesore atm.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Play with friends, but I play alone most of the time (as nobody plays with me cri)
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check the Town Notice Board, talk to Marina, change my clothes, good2go.
14) What is your favorite set? Minimalist.
15) Why is it your favorite set? A E S T H E T I C.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? How cute Isabelle is lol.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? I don't visit other people's towns, cri. But I did have a dream and I went into Deirdre's house (she's in my town) and it was hilarious.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Like a 1, it's so bad at the moment. Everything's being changed around and new paths are being put down before the grass goes green again.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Make my town nicer!
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes, unfortunately. I don't do it much now, but I had the reputation as a time-traveller and everything.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yup boo.
23) What's your least favorite item? Bamboo.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 24 hours lol, it's always open. Not necessarily playing it, but it's always on.
25) Do you have a tan? No, it's winter.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? B O B.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Gigi.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes! It's definitely not now, though lmao
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Bug hunting.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Trash.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It's relaxing, it gives me a sense of accomplishment and feels like I actually have friends.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Gigi. She ruined my apple trees. I loathe her residency in my town. She is an eyesore. She continuously refuses to leave. The day she leaves is the day my life is complete.

Last edited:
so i found some interesting ACNL questions and decided to post here. answer them if you're bored.

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
20) Do you Time-Travel?
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
25) Do you have a tan?

1) Marshal. I know he's overrated but the reason I would choose him is because I already have a favourite normal (Mitzi) and I don't have a favourite smug yet (not even W. Link, who's in my town).
2) A beautiful town. Last time I tried to have a town a pocket full of dosh (loadsamoney!!), the villagers were complaining. Plus I don't have to worry about flowers and there won't be much weeds to pluck if I have a beautiful town ordinance.
3) In no order: Bob (favourite), Punchy, Mitzi, Tangy, Rosie and Alfonso.
4) I haven't decided on that yet.
5) That's a tough one. Probably Lyle because he rambles on too much. Resetti would be close because he prevents you from resetting and so would Isabelle when she says "you can't build a project here!". Don isn't annoying at all though.
6) I can't really remember. Maybe when I once saw a villager sitting down in mid-air and another one inside of a cliff? Though in my second GCN town, I remember when Stella flew away for no reason. lol
7) Palm Bay, named after a track from Burnout 2. It used to be Animalia, named after animal biology.
8) For Palm Bay, I was in kind-of a Burnout mood. For Animalia, I can't remember.
9) Not really, I still have a few PWP's to do and the town tree isn't fully upgraded. Also, I need to unlock T&T Emporium.
10) In the ABD (Bellpoint in the UK), I have around 999,999,999 Bells. I accidentally gave myself that much when using a save editor. I thought it allowed me to give whatever amount of money I want but instead it gave me max money. Now I have to deal with this and I feel really dirty doing so.
11) I don't know. Probably the villagers that I have as most of them are my favourites.
12) In my town, I'd play alone just to be safe. Plus I don't have any real friends because no one likes me ;-; (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating. lol)
13) Talk to all of my villagers and buy any new K.K. songs.
14) I don't know.
15) Read answer 14.
16) The amount of villagers, I guess.
17) You already asked me that.
18) Probably an 8.5 or somewhere around there. I've seen far better towns)
19) I have 899,999,999 more than that! Again, I try my best not to use it. Though I may sometimes use some of it to finish work on a small PWP.
20) Very rarely. Sometimes when I want to get something done and the stupid fishing tourney is on, I usually time-travel.
21) All of the items. What's the point of having all of the Bells if you have nothing to spend it on?
22) Sort of, I just need to get T&T Emporium.
23) I don't know.
24) 1 hour a day mostly.
25) No, since it's winter.
26) Bob. He is my favourite character and he's so nice. I used to have Diana in my first ACNL town however and I liked her, though no-where as much as Bob.
27) That's quite a hard one. Out of all the ones I met, it might be Monique. I just don't like her design and she was always rude to me in the GCN game.
28) Yes, a while ago. I even got the golden watering can!
29) Hunt on the island, even though island tours are more active but I'm not a huge fan of being competitive in a game that isn't supposed to be competitive at all.
30) A tropical theme with many palm trees, all villager houses lined up and with modern PWP's.
31) It's addicting. Plus I don't want to leave my villagers behind. It's a nice game to play after a long hard day. Heck, even at the beginning of a day, it's still fun to play)
32) What do you mean by that? If you meant as in I hate them so bad that I want to kill them then no. Despite Monique being one of my least favourite villagers, I wouldn't kill her just because of that.

Man, that was a long, tiring list. I'm exhausted.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Jambette cause she's funny!
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Frita, Apple, Alice, Sylvana just to name a few. But there are so many more that I adore!
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Very difficult question :O I think the silver axe is pretty cool, creating special stumps around town feels like magic!
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti if I have to really choose!
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? One time Muffy was fishing and she said to me: "could you imagine if the fish would try to catch us by throwing a pizza attached to a hook at us?" The picture in ny head made me laugh xD
7) What's your town name? Biscotti
8) How did you come up with this name? I just like cookies and Biscotti is the Italian for that :D
9) Is your town complete? My town has a lot of work put in it and it's pretty, but not 100% finished
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 25 millions
11) What is the best thing about your town? I love the park area and the garden I made around the villagers houses!
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? I love to play with people of the forum!
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check out for fossils and unwanted bamboo, and selling what's not needed! Then I talk to all the villagers
14) What is your favorite set? The rococo set, too bad it doesn't fit the style of my house
15) Why is it your favorite set? I love ancient looking furniture
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? I love the vivid colors of the game in springtime and summer
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? When I was in a dream town and I fell into a pit and another villager fell into one too and a third villager panicked looking at us xD
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 8
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Give some to people that are poor in game
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes! I am impatient lol
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? All of them
23) What's your least favorite item? The men toilet
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 5-6 hours with breaks ofc
25) Do you have a tan? Nope
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana , she looks like a magic creature
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Not sure xD ohh uhmm...I used to be bothered by wart jr but after having him in my WW town I got fond to him!
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Island tours for sure
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: well my town has the vacation theme. It's relaxing and very colorful. Unfortunately looks like crap in winter lol
31) Why do you play animal crossing? To escape from real world once a day, and because it's a really unique game
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Not at all! They are all nice after all [/QUOTE]

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Jambette cause she's funny!
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Frita, Apple, Alice, Sylvana just to name a few. But there are so many more that I adore!
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Very difficult question :O I think the silver axe is pretty cool, creating special stumps around town feels like magic!
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti if I have to really choose!
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? One time Muffy was fishing and she said to me: "could you imagine if the fish would try to catch us by throwing a pizza attached to a hook at us?" The picture in ny head made me laugh xD
7) What's your town name? Biscotti
8) How did you come up with this name? I just like cookies and Biscotti is the Italian for that :D
9) Is your town complete? My town has a lot of work put in it and it's pretty, but not 100% finished
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 25 millions
11) What is the best thing about your town? I love the park area and the garden I made around the villagers houses!
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? I love to play with people of the forum!
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check out for fossils and unwanted bamboo, and selling what's not needed! Then I talk to all the villagers
14) What is your favorite set? The rococo set, too bad it doesn't fit the style of my house
15) Why is it your favorite set? I love ancient looking furniture
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? I love the vivid colors of the game in springtime and summer
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? When I was in a dream town and I fell into a pit and another villager fell into one too and a third villager panicked looking at us xD
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 8
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Give some to people that are poor in game
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes! I am impatient lol
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? All of them
23) What's your least favorite item? The men toilet
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 5-6 hours with breaks ofc
25) Do you have a tan? Nope
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana , she looks like a magic creature
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Not sure xD ohh uhmm...I used to be bothered by wart jr but after having him in my WW town I got fond to him!
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Island tours for sure
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: well my town has the vacation theme. It's relaxing and very colorful. Unfortunately looks like crap in winter lol
31) Why do you play animal crossing? To escape from real world once a day, and because it's a really unique game
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Not at all! They are all nice after all [/QUOTE]

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? The list is too long to name but Dizzy is best villager.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? The characters' pictures.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Tom Nook.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Some villager conversations.
7) What's your town name? Twinleaf.
8) How did you come up with this name? The gist of it is that it is a name dear to me.
9) Is your town complete? No.
10) How many bells do you have? Around 23 million.
11) What is the best thing about your town? The villagers.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? With good friends.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check mail, look for fossils to donate, see what's new in town, chat with a few villagers and hit the shops.
14) What is your favorite set? I don't know.
15) Why is it your favorite set? See above.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Befriending villagers.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? See answer 6.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 6 right now.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Deposit it to get the rest of the bank items.
20) Do you time travel? Sometimes.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yes.
23) What's your least favorite item? Anything I'm given when I don't want it.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 1 hour, sometimes more, sometimes less.
25) Do you have a tan? No but I wish I did.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? I don't know.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes but not right now.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Both get tedious fast.
30) Do you have a town theme? Not a strict one, no.
31) Why do you play Animal Crossing? Because it relaxes me and I love socializing with the villagers.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Stitches. Enjoy y'all's favorite teddy bear! (jk)

Last edited:
- Marshal! Jambette is..kind of cute too..
- How about a pocket full of bells to make my town beautiful?
- Vivian, Dobie, Marshal, Pecan, Diana, Fang, Deirdre
- Princess Sofa
- Lyle, he's just so- ugh! His design annoys me so much!
- Nothing really, I could re-count the more frustrating times though!
- Macaron
- I bought macaroons recently, they where really good! Plus I'm unoriginal.
- Nooo.
- About 7mil?
- The trees.
- I find that playing with friends is a bit frustrating, but I wish more friends are into acnl regardless.
- I talk to my villagers.
- Rococo, Princess
- I have a taste for the finer things lmao
- How some people can really turn their barren landscape into such amazing, beautiful villages.
- My brother's villagers kept moving into my town one by one..?
- Prob like, a 5? It's not even close to being done!
- Pay off ALL house loans!!
20) Do you Time-Travel?
- All the time, it's ridiculous!
- Bells.
- I don't have Katrina's or Brewsters.
- Too many to name lol
- ...a lot...
25) Do you have a tan?
- Nope.
- I had Bob in my last town, he was such a sweetheart and my best friend, so I guess Diana this time.
- Any gorillas and ant-eaters.. sorry..
- Working on it!
- Hunt
- Forest!
- It's addicting and fun to work and accomplish on!
- Tank. Screw you.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? - Marshal as I greatly dislike Jambette.

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? - Beautiful town.

3) Who are your favorite villagers? - Currently I really like Lolly and Boots. Static and Gala will forever have a special place in my heart.

4) What is your favorite item in the game? - Bandages accessory. It gives a lot of girly outfits a more tomboy feel :p

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? - Lyle

6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? - Bruce and Erik went on a parcel exchange streak between each other several times in one day. RNG is hilarious lol.

7) What's your town name? - Rainacre

8) How did you come up with this name? - I wanted a neutral town name and I like the rain but found -town and -wood to be overdone yet very few -acre town names.

9) Is your town complete? - There is no such thing. Something always needs to be improved or a villager has to be replaced. Plus I have yet to utilize any of the other three save files available. My town is literally just me and my villagers right now.

10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) - Amount varies too much and too often. I usually go to the Island whenever I have a large purchase/PWP in mind.

11) What is the best thing about your town? - I spent a lot of time hoarding and planting trees everywhere. Cedar trees all over the northern half of my map and apple/regular trees at the bottom. It makes Hide-n-Seek a nightmare to play (and fossil hunting) but I love it.

12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? - I currently play alone but I joined this forum to make friends to play with.

13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. - The very first thing I do is check my mail. I hate hearing it every time I pass my house :\

14) What is your favorite set? - Alpine

15) Why is it your favorite set? - Alpine customized looks amazing especially with the Rain, Wave, and Mechanical fabrics.

16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? - Replayability. I may get bored with a town but never the game. Every town has a different feel but every town always sparks a bit of joy and excitement in me :)

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL (can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? - In an old town, there was a rumor about two of my villagers being a couple. After my mayor heard that rumor, the series of tasks set by the villagers in question only reinforced the rumor. They had me fetching each other and delivering packages because someone left something or because they were too shy to do it themselves.

18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? - 10 because it is mine and a showroom of my dedication and love for this game :p

19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? - Open up HHD to fully design out my mayor's house and then spend the Bells ordering/buying the needed furniture items. If there's bells left over, I would build PWPs and then consider creating new save files.

20) Do you Time-Travel? - Yes. I played through the first time without time traveling which was fun, but I've reset since then and enjoy TTing since I can't play everyday or consistently due to RL obligations (aka work and adulting). I'll also have a cycling town that will jump seasons and years (forward and backwards).

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? - Items. It is by far easier to make bells than find all the furniture to catalog or even have (yes, I'm looking at you, region-exclusive DLCs!).

22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? - No... I still need the Emporium. I seem to miss Gracie or forget to check for her.

23) What's your least favorite item? - I'm not sure i have one...

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? - When I do play, I usually play for a couple of hours but I don't play on a daily basis at the moment.

25) Do you have a tan? - IRL? No. IG? Just the default tan.

26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? - Bob though I'm not particularly fond of either.

27) Who is your least favorite villager? - Hmm... maybe Diva or Jambette?

28) Have you achieved perfect town? - No, I like having weeds and clovers too much.

29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? - Hunt on the Island.

30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: - Merry Go Around of Life from Howl's Moving Castle

31) Why do you play animal crossing? - I love sim games and this game helps me destress. I've yet to feel like playing ACNL is a burden or obligation and it always brings a smile to my face to play it and/or talk about it.

32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? - Can't think of one off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Honestly, neither, but if forced Jambette because I'm willing to give her a try, plus she's a normal, I usually get attached to the normals pretty quick...
Beautiful town
Mitzi, Sylvia, Coco, Fauna, Apollo
the pictures you get from animals ^^
Lyle I guess but he's not really annoying, it's because listening to him sometimes makes my head hurt
one time Winnie walked behind a tree up in the corner near my plaza except I forgot that behind that same tree I had planted my pitfall seed so she was running around all angry when I found her lol
Wisteria
inspired from Shirayuki hime (Zen is one of my favorite characters xD)
No
uhh currently 40 mil I think?
I love my map and the houses are in pretty good spots~
I'd like to play with friends but I mostly play alone
Check mail, water flowers, talk to animals, find fossils, run errands, check the shops
Mush furniture series
I just really like the design and color, the mush wall has got to be in my top 5 walls of ALL the ones I've ever seen
How you can pretty much go at your own pace and carve out your own little utopia
The first time I ever got the potato text from the uchi villagers! Lol (especially if you pick the option where you like none of it)
Right now, probably 3.5 or 4
Get the gold money badge, and then spend it on furniture for my houses
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Nope
All the items! Money you can always earn at any pace
Everything except Katrina and T&T Emporium
I don't know if this counts, but I don't like the boxes the insects come in... They look tacky. I like how crickets are in bell cages. I wish they would do more things like that.
Around 2 hours? Sometimes twice a day, usually once
25) Do you have a tan?
No
Lol I have both right now but I would choose to keep Diana. I'm personally not a big fan of Bob.
Lionel
Yes
Depends on my mood
Japanese fairytale forest/story town
It's relaxing, and you know it will always be there for you ^^
Okay, I don't dislike anyone THAT much

Marshal

Beautiful town

Sally, Genji, Static, Francine and Hazel

Water can

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle and Resetti

Too many things to type down.

Vista

It just came to mind.

Yes

I don't know lol

All of it.

Alone

Check on villagers
Dig up any bamboo shoots that appears.

Sweets

It's cute.

I don't know.

Can't remember.

A 5 out of 19
Pay for pwps and pay off houses.

20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yes

All the items

Yes

Balloon set

2 hours

25) Do you have a tan?
No

Bob

I don't have one in Vista.

Yes

Hunt on island

30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Zen

It's a cute game.

Diana

- Marshal. Jambette was one of my first villagers and I have always hated her blue eyeshadow and pink, fat lips. She is a WEIRD looking frog. The fact that Marshal is adorable just makes the choice that much easier to make.
- Beautiful town. You can always make more bells, but I'm crap at designing a nice town.
- Whitney, for being one of my first five and sticking with me. I love her design. I also have a serious soft spot for Bam, as my favourite jock.
- Perfect Apple. It's gorgeous.
- I don't have the Reset Center and I've never played the other Animal Crossing games, so the only experience I have with Resetti and Lyle are their tutorial sections. Sadly, I have to pick Isabelle. She makes placing PWPs so hard, and she's more of a blabbermouth than Blathers.
- There was a moment of congestion on my center bridge where Kabuki, Bam, Whitney, Julian, and Drago were all clustered at the same time. It was made worse when Julian and Bam started talking, and to get past them, I had to shove Whitney off the bridge... And accidentally pushed her right into a pitfall trap, where she proceeded to scream "Look away!" I laughed. I laughed hard.
- Wishfall is my main town's name. The town I share with my friend is Paragon, and the one I'm lazily, slowly working on now is Shibuya. These are in terms of priority, too.
- Wishfall is based off of shooting stars and whimsy. Paragon is from a series of novels I helped write. Shibuya is based off of the real Shibuya with some influence from The World Ends With You.
- No. None of them are. I don't really intend to perfect Wishfall, but I need to plant more trees. I only control the lower half of Paragon, but I need to get more zen and artsy PWPs before I can set it up proper. And Shibuya... I've BARELY started.
- Approximately 120,000,000.
- Wishfall, it's the villagers. Paragon, it's the setup between the Mayor and the Citizen.
- Mostly alone, except for the one friend I share Paragon with.
- Dig up fossils, talk to citizens, feed Shrunk, shake trees, sell things, talk to more citizens.
- Cabin or Exotic. Depends on the character.
- Cabin for Abel because of his ethnicity in his book series. Exotic for Yuu because his house is very tatami-and-kotatsu.
- Pressure to play it the way other people play it, but the knowledge that you're playing it for you and you alone. Spice of life.
- See above.
- Wishfall is a 6, Shibuya is a 2, Paragon is an 8 and will be a 10 on Abel's half of the town by the time I'm done with it.
- I do. It just sort of sits there.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
- Only when shuffling villagers in or out.
- Items. Then I have a full catalogue and don't need bells.
- In Wishfall, yes. In Paragon, we don't have Brewster's yet because we don't know where to place it, and don't have Katrina's or Gracie's yet. In Shibuya, we literally JUST got the Gardening Shop.
- The Fi Mask. It's creepy.
- On average, an hour for Wishfall, a half hour for Paragon, and scattered minutes here and there for Shibuya.
25) Do you have a tan?
- No.
- Diana. I have a soft spot for the Deer villagers.
- Chops or Jambette. Chops likes to plant his porky butt in my towns unexpectedly. Jambette is hideous and haunted Wishfall for over a year.
- In Wishfall, yes. Then I chopped down all my trees, so I have to re-attain that level.
- Hunt on the island.
- Wishfall has the chorus for Miseinen by the GazettE. Paragon has a piece of the Song of the Lonely Mountain from The Hobbit. Shibuya will have a piece of a song from The World Ends With You, but I'm having trouble composing it, so right now it's L's theme from Death Note.
- Relaxing, easy to chat about without having wars.
- Again, see above.

Marshal.. lol in fact I have him right now!
Pocketfull of bells. I can make my town beautiful with bells >:D
Bob, Stitches, Fang, Cookie, Pekoe, Punchy
Furniture. I like sweets furniture from Gracie's shop.
Resetti.. he gets so mad all the time.. he dont belong in my town :(
I was leading one of my villagers to my house and they fell in a pitfall...
Narnia
I dont know.. I just was thinking of random book names that sounded cool
Nope not yet
200,000 right now
My villagers!! :D
Play with friends its more fun if you want to just play around
I talk to all my villagers, then go sell and shop and donate to PWPs.
Sweets
I love sweets and candy
The villagers, and the items
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? uh... I was bitten by a scorpion
8, its incomplete.
Save some in the ABD, then spend some!
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yes
All the bells. I could have all the items in the world with all these bells >:)
Yes
Patched clothes... shudders
like 45 minutes
25) Do you have a tan?
nope
Bob!!! In fact I have Bob too.. lol
I dont have 1 but I hate the gorillas.. for some reason
Yes!
hunt
I have a modern looking town
Its just fun to play
Yes... not 1, but the gorillas >:)

-Marshal.

-Beautiful town.

-Oh man. So many. Mostly my squad from my first town, but also some from other towns: Olivia, Wolfgang, Agnes, Stitches, Whitney, Peck, Tammi...

-Are bells an item? lol. I like fishing, so maybe the fishing rod?

-Lyle. I hate that guy.

-Idk. Whenever villagers fall in pit traps I laugh.

-Currently, Twoson.

-It's the second town in Earthbound, my favorite game.

-Not even close!

-Less than a million right now. I'm hoping to get some good turnip prices over my upcoming break.

-I like the layout. Once the villagers move out and I get more move-ins in better places, it'll be nice.

-Alone in town, friends for island minigames.

-Find fossils and water flowers. Talk to some villagers and accomplish some tasks. Hopefully get some MEOW coupons.

-Regal or Cabin.

-I like how each one looks.

-I like playing it when I'm super stressed. It's easy to feel productive and it's a nice creative outlet.

-Reading people's unfortunate villager plot sets. Bonus points if it's an atrocious villager.

-5? It's very bare because I just restarted and spring semester in college is always busy, but it's getting there. Hopefully I can generate funds to make it better soon.

-Make my town look good lol.

20) Do you Time-Travel?
-Used to. I found that I was never careful enough, so I always lost villagers I liked. I'm playing this new file day by day (for now).

-Bells to buy the items with. :)

-Nope. Need two more upgrades for T&T, I don't have Shampoodle, the Dream Suite, or Katrina.

-Does Oak Silk Moth count? Cause NOPE it's creepy. I also hate the slingshot.

-Depends. Usually I try to get on daily to play, but college gets in the way. I usually play a few times a week for about half an hour at a time or so.

25) Do you have a tan?
No.

26) If you had to choose between Diana and Bob, who would you choose?
Diana.

Camofrog, one of my originals from my first town. The hatred has been irrational since day 1, but I really hate him. I'm not a fan of any frog too much, actually.

Nope.

Hunt for money, but tours are nice.

Not yet.

It's relaxing and cute.

Camofrog. :)

Marshal was my Valentine.

I like it when I stand in my beautiful looking town with a pocket full of bells
Julian and Scoot
Toy hammer, to beat the shiz out of people
Lyle all the way

Marshal thinks he can date a deer.
Rosedale
It's where I live irl. don't stalk me mate
I'd say it is

Maxed out

The stunning mayor

well I haven't exactly played with friends before
Check my mail and other good stuff
I like the ranch set
It's pretty e u e
I love how chill it is and how it runs by real time and has all the holidays and everything
idek.
solid 10
I do have 100 million bells and it has no purpose besides children asking for cash on the island e n e
20) Do you Time-Travel?
um yes
buy all the items with all the bells
yes
dandelions

an hour per sitting but I play all day basically
25) Do you have a tan?
nah man
Diana
Monique

yes
yes

No not really, my town is just pretty
because Animal crossing was my childhood and it's still a pretty awesome game
No but I'd happily shave Rovers fur in his sleep.

To be honest I like Jambette more than Marshal.
Beautiful town
Kyle, Zell, Beau, Bam, Rosie, pretty much my dream villagers haha
The electric guitar? I'm a musician so that makes sense :p
Lyle can just be too much sometimes. His dialogue is so extra
This sounds mean but I had Rodney move in and I had no intention of keeping him so I only talked to him once before he moved back out
Rainer
I named it after Mt. Rainier in Washington, close to where I was born
Noooope. Far from it
About 2.5 mil?
I'm liking the way my town "center" and forested area are starting to come together
Either or, no preference
Water my hybrids, talk to villagers, stop at shops to pick up new furniture I'm looking for and landscaping stuff from Leif.
Modern wood set
I like that it's mid century themed and clean looking but rustic and artsy
The graphics are sooo much better than in the previous games. And I love the factor of being mayor and having so much more control.
I had some younger kid trying to ask me for money on the island once and after about 15 minutes I said "yuh dude" and then flipped the Wi-Fi switch. More petty than funny I guess.
I'd give it a 6 just because it's not done
Probably quickly pay off my house first and then get a bunch of the expensive PWPs
20) Do you Time-Travel?
I do. Just one day forward and then back a few times just when I want to speed up the hybrid growth and get a fresh inventory from nook and Leif.
All the items.
I still have to upgrade to the T&T emporium and I dont have Katrinas shop but I'm not as worried about that.
Probably any of the fruit/bug themed furniture
Usually and hour or two a day pretty continuously until I take a ridiculously long break haha
25) Do you have a tan?
Nope. Winter time in my town
Bob!
Probably greta or diva. I don't understand some of the villager appearances
Not yet
No preference, I have fun doing both
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Probably semimodern
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It helps me relax and I like the idea of creating something cute and pretty even though it's in a game
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? No not really :p

Last edited:
Marshal.
Beautiful Town.
Wolfgang.
Golden Tools.
None of the above.
Shovin' my sister into a lake with my shovel by accident.
Aiur.
After a Starcraft planet.
No.
~99.4 million.
My home.
With friends.
Check mail, Find fossils/Talk to nearby neighbors, And then update my dream.
Modern.
Shape and color.
Befriendin' yar villagers.
See question #6.
I almost have 100 million Bells, but I have nothin' to spend with it!
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Only minor amounts.
Items.
Yes.
Axe (Normal)
~2 to 3 hours per session.
25) Do you have a tan?
No.
Diana.
Freckles.
Yes.
Tours.
Modern.
It's fun.
Nails? Am I missin' somethin' here?

Between the two, I'd rather have Marshal than her tbh

In the long run, would rather have a beautiful town

oH JEEZ
It's uh... a lot of them. Lemme hide them so it doesn't clog up this already huge post
  • Kyle
  • Skye
  • Wolfgang
  • Lucky
  • Goldie
  • Butch
  • Molly
  • Amelia
  • Apollo
  • Tia
  • Lily
  • Henry
  • Kidd
  • Nan
  • Pashmina
  • Flurry
  • Papi
  • Melba
  • Lionel
  • Marina
  • Octavian
  • Zucker
  • Blanche
  • Cranston
  • Flora
  • Coco
  • Genji
  • Merengue
  • Muffy
  • Vesta
  • Rolf
  • Gayle
  • Tutu
  • Peck
  • Anhka
  • Bob
  • Felicity
  • Kabuki
  • Kid Cat
  • Lolly
  • Rosie
  • Bluebear
  • Chester
  • Beau
  • Diana

The fishing rod becauseThis I like fishing

Resetti would be the most annoying

Anhka and Kyle were having a conversation. Kyle told her he's reading How to be a Billionaire or something like that and Anhka lost her cool because she didn't want Kyle to make it a trend. Turns out he tried to do that, but no body liked the book and poor Anhka said that's even worse since she could be associated with it.

Ghost

Ghost Town sounded pretty rad to me. My last town name was Arcadious and eh, time for a change of paces

No, there's progress but it's def not complete

2,804,318 bells in total

The flower arches honestly. Very beautiful

Preferable alone, but I don't mind other company every now and then

It's either hitting the ore rock or talking to my favorite villagers

Would say Alpine set

It's simple and customizable

The fact we can dive and catch deep sea creatures is pretty neat

Once couple of years ago, I glitched out and suddenly I was walking on water. It was weird but charming experiences

Eh... 7. It's pretty average

Put it in my savings account

20) Do you Time-Travel?

Ye

Would rather have all the bells so I can buy all the other things that aren't items

Nope, I need one more shop

Don't really have a least favorite, but I'm not a fan of the traffic cone

Couple hours

25) Do you have a tan?

Not anymore

Bob because I never had Bob as villager before

Quilson by far

Yep, few days ago

Would rather hunt

Despite the town name, there isn't a specific theme

It's a relaxing game

Uh yikes, maybe not with nails but with snails or something. It would be Quilson

Back