• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Languages other than English?

Tensu

Bells
Pink Feather
Red Feather
Blue Feather
Purple Feather
Yellow Feather
Do you guys know any languages aside from English? I know Spanish and am planning on learning Japanese.

I'm learning sign language of that counts
I know Spanish and a bit of french

I know Spanish, French, and basic German and Japanese

I hope to self-teach myself some more

I know English but I don't know if it's my first language. In the past I have spoken Dratiish which is a vampire language that my group spoke for a few years or more. I speak a couple of other languages but I won't go into detail about them. If you're really curious about my backround than feel free to PM me.

To be more clear I didn't grow up speaking Earth's languages. I spoke a variety of languages throughout my life.

I know a bit of French. Just basic words. I'd have a bit of trouble constructing full sentences.

I took french in high school for 2 years. I used to be so good at it like have a whole conversation and read out of the textbook. Now I only know how to say hello my name is.. how are you and how old are you and I love you. Lol

I know Spanish but would love to learn German or Japanese one day. :)

I don't currently know any other languages. I took a few years of Spanish but didn't bother with the final class and have gone on to forget a lot of stuff. I'm interested in learning French and Japanese though.

I know Tagalog and very little Kapampangan (another language in the Philippines) from my mom speaking it sometimes

+ some Spanish and Korean from lessons & stuff

I know a bit of French. Just basic words. I'd have a bit of trouble constructing full sentences.

I didn't learn English until 2010. I can type it just fine but in real life I sometimes had a hard time putting together a sentence.

I can speak Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and learning French right now.

To be more clear I didn't grow up speaking Earth's languages. I spoke a variety of languages throughout my life.

and yet you're fluent in english.
--
vietnamese is my native language, but i only know the basics. had to focus on english once i started attending school, and i never got around to taking any classes to catch up on my language. i've waited too long, so i'm planning on taking classes for it in the summer. but as of now, i'm learning japanese

Back