Pokémon Pokémon Anime Discussion

XYZ anime got so boring....boring fillers, boring story, boring characters....but hey, I just watched it for the cute and loveable Pok?mon! Because, as we all know, it's not about Ash and Co. no, it's about Pok?mon. Looking forward to Sun and Moon anime just for Litt Kitten, Pops and Bowl Tie and the rest of the rag-tag bunch of monsters! Also, I bet Ash's girl companion will be the female avatar and watch her have Pops, Ash will no doubt have Litt Kitten, and some Kahuna leader/Trial Lord randomly join Ash on his quest to be the very best Monster Hunter, like no one ever was. (Wrote this post purely for fun! Hope it's not taken too seriously ^-^)

Honestly I feel that XYZ was one of the best Pokemon Anime (I watched subbed not dubbed). Yes there were filler episodes during XY but I think the series really picked up during the ending of XY and leading into XYZ. Probably the highest I ever see Pokemon go. I'm not an amourshipper what are you talking about? *is totally lying*

I saw some dubbed parts and I think the dub got progressively better. I still don't care for Ash's voice but everyone else is fine.

Sad that XYZ is ending but I'm going to watch Sun/Moon.

Last edited:
I am sorry, but I still do not think Ash knows what Serena wanted to be with him. I mean after seeing the scene, I was hoping maybe he says something to Serena, but the moment he only said good-bye and such, I said "I think he still doesn't know Serena is in love with him". Like really?

Mimikyu and Mareanie best TR team since Koffing and Ekans! >:]

I'm so glad someone bumped this up because when I saw James caught Mareanie I cried tears or joy

Im so happy too xD They caught an actually good Pokemon lel

I've actually liked the Pokemon they've caught in the previous seasons - Woobat, Yamask, Pumpkaboo and Inkay were great, they just barely got any development and I'm still low key annoyed Woobat never evolved, and then in the second half of the BW season they replaced them with Amoonguss and Frillish or whatever? Frillish was great but they just never got developed and are completely forgettable. Mareanie is just perfect because it's a poison type, and it also matches the cactus/spike theme from Cacnea and Carnivine, it's great.

I was kind of not looking forward to the SM series because I didn't see the point if there's no gyms but now things seem to be looking up.

^You're welcome lol. I wasn't a fan of the animation myself but it looks pretty interest now. I'm still puzzled at Ash's traveling companions are they ALL legit or...?
Tha actually beat Ash fair and square. Alolan Team Rocket is OP asf xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

poor unova squad lmao

Back