• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Good shops I can open?

vel

xoxo
Bells
I want to change my username, so I'm currently grasping more bells. But I don't have any ideas or shops to get more. I'm not a good artist, so that might be a problem. The only thing I can do is write, and no one really wants stories here. I lost my AC game so I can't really provide anyone with that... Are there any shops I can open that don't involve any of that? Could someone help me brainstorm ideas?

I'm not quite sure how to do that.. Maybe I could learn though.

i'd love to teach you how to use photoshop if you're interested. i can provide the program to you at no cost. if that's too time consuming, then perhaps you can open an art shop? seems like people are consistently looking for art to buy here. dont worry about your skills, you'll improve over time if you keep at it.

i'd love to teach you how to use photoshop if you're interested. i can provide the program to you at no cost. if that's too time consuming, then perhaps you can open an art shop? seems like people are consistently looking for art to buy here. dont worry about your skills, you'll improve over time if you keep at it.

Oh, please teach me how to photoshop. I have a lot of spare time, so it'd be a good time-waster.

Sell animal crossing goods or services
Sell your artwork
make banners/signatures for some people
Sell items from other video games like Fantasy Life or pokemon
enter some give aways...

just get creative with it! hell, a guy made like 100 TBT bells for shaving his leg for someone.

Sell animal crossing goods or services
Sell your artwork
make banners/signatures for some people
Sell items from other video games like Fantasy Life or pokemon
enter some give aways...

just get creative with it! hell, a guy made like 100 TBT bells for shaving his leg for someone.

Wait, who pays 100 tbt for people to shave their leg?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would do that though lmfao

you can sell stuff from other games? like pokemon and stuff? you can also play mafia or participate in tbt giveaways

You say you aren't much of an artist, but that doesn't necessarily mean your art work HAS to be the norm. Try some QR designs maybe, or photography? People might like photography. They can buy the pictures they want and use them as backgrounds for their own things. I also don't know of ANY photography shops so it'd be fresh and new in the Museum shops. You can also try entering Ness' Hunger Games in the Basement. All you have to do is fill out a VERY short app, and a random number generator will select a winner in the end. So far the winners have received a 100 btb. I think Ness is holding another on Friday. Anyways best of luck! :)

This is all I can muster from a week of drawing.. image.jpg

I have been thinking about this too. I can breed pokemon and have a back log of shinies but i dont want to start a shop that is just like everyone else's. Do you guys think offering a Team building and rating aspect would be something that would sell. ( I have been doing competitive battling for years so i know a thing or too.

I have been thinking about this too. I can breed pokemon and have a back log of shinies but i dont want to start a shop that is just like everyone else's. Do you guys think offering a Team building and rating aspect would be something that would sell. ( I have been doing competitive battling for years so i know a thing or too.

I think team building might be something nice for a shop, but I dunno how competitive people here are. Unfortunately there are already so many Pok?mon shops or threads that it'll be hard to make each one offer different services/Pok?mon/items. I only had a temp thread, but I tried to offer my Pok?mon at one of the lowest prices for btb without really losing. I've bumped it quite a bit though xD I had little deals and stuff though that I thought people would like. Offered various prices, and gave a couple for free.

I'm in a similar situation to you......;-;
I can't draw, and I have no good AC:NL items, and neither can I do PhotoShop....someone come up with a good idea ugycuxyxx xD

Back