• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the origin of your username?

Aali

ACNL still rules me
Bells
Lump of Coal
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Inspired by the Miitomo question :)

Mine is a chunk of my real name and a nickname I received at an online gaming news site apprenticeship when someone was too lazy to type my entire name (Which is long and uncommon) XD So he just called me Aali (It's basically just Ali with an extra A) and it stuck

Last edited:
Damien is my favorite name. I split it in half and switched some letters around. :D

I know my username is really bland, but I've used this name FOVEREVER in all sorts of places since I was little. You can literally look up my Club Penguin name from when I was little and you'll see the same name.

I was really into the musical Wicked when I first got ACNL so I named my character 'Elphie', which I believe was the nickname Glinda gave Elphaba in the musical c: So yeh my user is the same as my ACNL name

I came up with mine some many years ago for my Xbox Live gamertag. I was going for a codename kind of thing I guess.

My favorite color is red and favorite animal is a cat, so there you go. Plus there is a wine named Red Cat which is okay, but that's not really the reason behind it.

can't remember exactly, but it's probably because I'm going to become one in a few dozen of years

my inspo marina from acnl + my fave

latest

Mine was my very first ACNL mayor's name, so I signed up and made an account on TBT using my mayor's name. I also now use it as an alias.

Some have thought it came from Hatori from Fruits Basket or Hattori Hanzō (whom I both like so it's a-okay with me)

I created my username when I first signed up for etsy. I signed up for etsy, because tons of people sell bones and taxidermy on there, and after I was shown etsy for the first time I kept going back for the easy access to all of these bones, preserved specimen, and cool crafts. I love dead stuff lol. I collect it, and I dunno where the baby really came from. I just wanted something that started with the same letter as bone, and I grew to like the name a lot.

i just like the word, and the aesthetic of space is something ive always been into

my name was taken so I just threw an x in instead of an e

I looked up cute names 4 my mii and This came up, also part weeb

I honestly don't remember, i feel like my name is basic though (cry)

Back