• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACCF Is NOT Over!!!

zantrul

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Anyone that uss Wiimfi want to play ACCF with me? My FC is 5288-8116-4813 MY name is Keon and Town name is Magnolia

zantrul said:
ACCF Is NOT Over!!!
Isn't that the point of this subforum?
zantrul said:
Anyone that uss Wiimfi want to play ACCF with me? My FC is 5288-8116-4813 MY name is Keon and Town name is Magnolia
There's already threads for this. Also, *uses *Wiimmfi *My

If you still want to play my friend code is:3221-2259-606
Town Name: PNF-404
Name:Simon

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops it glitched:confused:

Last edited:
Name: Kwark
Town name: Haraldia

FC: 2883-6299-4901

Send me a VM, if you want to play. If I don't reply within an hour, I'm not online.

Animal Crossing City Folk is a Wii game, and I don't think you can access Wiimmfi on the Wii U :) Hope I could help

Yes you can, Install the Homebrew Channel with SmashStack or something, and then run the Wiimiifi patcher. it worked for me. I have the HBC on the Wii U's Wii Mode

- - - Post Merge - - -

Animal Crossing City Folk is a Wii game, and I don't think you can access Wiimmfi on the Wii U :) Hope I could help

Yes you can, Install the Homebrew Channel with SmashStack or something, and then run the Wiimiifi patcher. it worked for me. I have the HBC on the Wii U's Wii Mode

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always nagged my uncle to install the Homebrew Channel on my wii when I was younger. Maybe now I'll have a crack at it, and try to get Wiimmfi to work on an actual console for once!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always nagged my uncle to install the Homebrew Channel on my wii when I was younger. Maybe now I'll have a crack at it, and try to get Wiimmfi to work on an actual console for once!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya it's easy. Use Letterbomb

It is over for me sadly. I enjoyed it a lot, but if it wasn't for the way villagers move out, I wouldn't have quit it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've started to play it again. Changed all my villagers to my starter ones so I don't feel sad if they move out.

Last edited:
I'm interested in using Wiimfi (or however you spell it). I think I will eventually. If I have homebrew already is it easy to setup?

I'm interested in using Wiimfi (or however you spell it). I think I will eventually. If I have homebrew already is it easy to setup?

I'm pretty sure it is, but you still need to be very careful.

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums and I'm looking for some people to play with in Animal Crossing City Folk. I just recently patched the game with Wiimmfi to allow for online play. I'd appreciate a VM or PM if anyone is interested.

My friend code is: 0177-8014-6135

Back