• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello all, I'm getting back into Animal Crossing!

Larvatar23

Bells
Hello Bell Tree Forums! My name is Larvatar23, in game I go by the name of knyne. I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf for I don't know how long, I'd say about 2 and a half years at the most, and I'm just now dusting off the old game cart to see what I need to do so I can have even more hours of fun. I found this site after looking for an active forum to join because the last one I was a part of shut down, and that was when the game kinda sat on a desk for about 6 months. I now come back to ACNL because my town is in dire need of upkeep, and frankly I need something to do that's not playing League. So I hope to make some friends and have a bunch of fun along the way. :) (btw, my player name is said like the number 9, I know I'm going to get like 2 comments about how do you say your name xD)

Back