• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Your favourite ink colour to play as?

Pink (the pink in pink vs blue), soda, all the blues. Do you think they don't have red because it looks too much like blood?

Teal! and there's like a muted blue colour? Maybe it's 'light blue' I'm not sure but it is so pretty!!

The light blue and light pink colours look spectacular in Splatoon?s graphics. Its always nice to splat in those colours.

Pink is my favorite color, followed by the light blue one. I kinda miss the red ink from that one Splatfest back then, which was also really nice.

Last edited:
I loved the spring fest colours. I was on team tortoise but the pink hair was really cute. I like the purple because it looks nice with my favourite outfit.

teal teal teal
is it called teal
idk any light blue
and i really like the gold & silver ink that we got in the xmas splatfest(i think it was that one)

teal teal teal
is it called teal
idk any light blue
and i really like the gold & silver ink that we got in the xmas splatfest(i think it was that one)

oohh man there was a gold and silver splatfest?! i only played 3 so I missed all the others. I was just thinking that it would be cool to have a gold and silver splatfest but i guess it already happened ;_;

oohh man there was a gold and silver splatfest?! i only played 3 so I missed all the others. I was just thinking that it would be cool to have a gold and silver splatfest but i guess it already happened ;_;
Yeah!
It was Family vs Friends. Family had gold ink & friends had silver. It was very glittery too & I liked the snowflakes in the inked stuff a lot! https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/File:S2_Frosty_Fest_Blackbelly_Skatepark.jpg
It would be neat but kinda tricky if we were to have black ink. I've seen it before but only hacked into the game. :/

Yeah!
It was Family vs Friends. Family had gold ink & friends had silver. It was very glittery too & I liked the snowflakes in the inked stuff a lot! https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/File:S2_Frosty_Fest_Blackbelly_Skatepark.jpg
It would be neat but kinda tricky if we were to have black ink. I've seen it before but only hacked into the game. :/

Ughhhhh sooo glittery!!! i can't believe I missed that ;_; I love the sparkly ink. Please give us sparkles in the ink in the remaining splatfests :(

Ughhhhh sooo glittery!!! i can't believe I missed that ;_; I love the sparkly ink. Please give us sparkles in the ink in the remaining splatfests :(
It was the first time I've ever seen them so that before & I thought it was pretty neat!
I felt like they should've done it for the hare vs tortoise one too because it's a spring event

The orange ink is pretty, as well as that light pink one from the Spring Splatfest.

Pink and cyan, but I did like the sparkly colors for the splatfest.

i really liked the red salsa color during salsa vs guac splatfest! i do like the orange for regular ink color tho

I wish we could color lock to the colors of our choice. I'd definitely pick this:

maxresdefault.jpg

I also really like the pinks from matches (ranked and turf), and the really deep purple from ranked.

Same

Back