July Birthstone (Ruby)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (1926) +
Pictures for SALE
Here is a list of pics I do have to offer to sell to you. Most villager pics below are 99k each or 2 TBT each. Huge shout out to Coupnotte for helping me out in finishing my collection. Now I am selling them all off to make room for all those new Amiibo items. The list may be incorrect since I need to update the ones i have sold already.
List of Pics I HAVE to sell - click on the word "spoiler"
O'Hara

Sold out of my whole collection except above.

* are special pics and not part of the 333 list

If you are here to purchase pics only I am selling them for 2 tbt each or 99k each. Post your list of pics you are wanting up to 16. Please no more than 16 at a time. Place one order per day or I will lose my sanity. When you post your list please let me know how you wish to pay with either IGB (in game bells) or TBT (tree bells)

This link has all the character pics listed except the special ones. There is 333 ! (332 minus Bessie)
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Villager_list_(New_Leaf)
Post your offer of what pics and what you want for them in this topic and I will respond. I am online mostly the evenings from 7 pm to 9 pm EST (GMT-5). If you are not available to trade in that time frame I am sorry.
Agiledog in Va. Beach
2363-5626-1766

Last edited:
I have:
Melba
Kidd
Beau
Goose
Julian
Diana
Blanca
Bluebear

Can trade for:
Colton
KK
Marshal

Would you like to buy the rest?

I have:
Melba
Kidd
Beau
Goose
Julian
Diana
Blanca
Bluebear

Can trade for:
Colton
KK
Marshal

Would you like to buy the rest?
That's what I am talking about. 8 pics with 3 being traded for 3 and 5 to purchase for 99k each = 495,000 Deal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Coltons pic i am willing to give you in exchange for Walts pic

I can do this trade a bit later. I will VM you when I am ready to trade with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back