• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT trends that you're glad are dead

well people still have FE fates or random kpop dudes peeps never heard about.

i think if someone has an idol as their signature/avatar they've probably heard about them.. which is why it's their sig/avatar. just because you don't know who they are, does not mean everyone does not know who they are.

i think if someone has an idol as their signature/avatar they've probably heard about them.. which is why it's their sig/avatar. just because you don't know who they are, does not mean everyone does not know who they are.

i meant it as people not listening to that kind of music not knowing about them, hell i have no idea about FE fates either so.

and yeah i don't expect people to get my avatar either...
GTfEYNp.gif

Last edited:

I think she meant other people don't know them but I wouldn't be surprised if everyone and their grandma knows who Suga is at this point, at least by face.

I think she meant other people don't know them but I wouldn't be surprised if everyone and their grandma knows who Suga is at this point, at least by face.

the kpop guy? nah i don't lol.

and yes correct. also glad people somewhat stopped using bae flipping' everywhere.

I wish I could grow up

CORY DUDE NOT SPOKEN TO YOU FOR AGES.

Back on topic though, but I'm sure many people would agree with me on this...

The bell tree confessions. That was the **** side of tumblr and it upset far too many people including myself.

Last edited:

The bell tree confessions. That was the **** side of tumblr and it upset far too many people including myself.

I honestly miss the confessions

The new one failed rip

when ur trying to sell something and u specifically say "offer"
but people insist on going "how much?"

wait this trend isn't dead. *sigh*

Oh my gosh yes

Also: when you say "PM if interested" and people reply to the thread instead; and when people offer stupid things like 1TBT or shop price xD

THIS

I HATE THIS WITH A PASSION

There is at least one person like this in any selling thread I make

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh yes

Also: when you say "PM if interested" and people reply to the thread instead; and when people offer stupid things like 1TBT or shop price xD

I'm the opposite XD I'll say "please don't pm just post here"
And then they pm me

THIS

I HATE THIS WITH A PASSION

There is at least one person like this in any selling thread I make

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm the opposite XD I'll say "please don't pm just post here"
And then they pm me

Ahaha, either way they don't do what you ask xD

remember when there was a bunch of teams for collectibles

Might just be me but I feel like the number of users/posts using a different font/size/colour as basically their primary text has gone down a lot in the past year. There was a time where waaay too many folks were writing with their tiny pink text or whatnot.

r u feeling it now mr krabs

the "please give me free art" threads o_O its ok to maybe have 1 and not really beg but there used to be a thread called Looking for Freebies which I think every artist got pissed at lmao

Also bell tree compliments.

In general, glad the old clique of irc has died off because it was a lot of circle jerking and back stabbing.

Also glad that people that don't even play mafia have stopped over-using salty on the forums. (now if only we could get the young mafia players to stop over-using it)

Also bell tree compliments.

In general, glad the old clique of irc has died off because it was a lot of circle jerking and back stabbing.

Also glad that people that don't even play mafia have stopped over-using salty on the forums. (now if only we could get the young mafia players to stop over-using it)

Yea that makes me really salty :lemon:

Yea. How are you?

Last edited:
But yeah in general this game trading stuff, even if some random crap is still allowed with free points games. Like I don't think I'd ever trade an actual game for a pixel but each to their own.

Back