• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do u have your trees?

Christy.lee1989

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3162-9692-1524
Just wondering. I have not been to many peoples village, but I recently reset, and I have always had all mine in one place. But I recently had a villager move in under my nose and I didn't catch them, they are in my orchard. Right in the moddle, which made me think about just scattering them around in my village, grouped by type.

Also, how many of each type of tree do u have?

I know it's my village and I can do it the way I want, but i like taking ideas from other villages if u don't mind cause I'm horrible at organizing my village.

I'm still waiting to get 2 dreamies and an extra into my town as permanent villagers before I would set up my orchard. I plan on having at least 3-6 trees of each fruit (main fruit, not too big on the fruits from the island and will probably only have 3 of each kind for those). My native fruit is orange so I am thinking of having at least 6 or more prefect orange trees. I had a spot for the orchard but villages kept moving that area so I'm planning on making it a coastal orchard.

I also plan on having regular and cedar trees about my town for decoration purposes. But nothing is done yet as I'm still cycling out villagers and plotting my paths. Hope you figure out something that works for you and your town :) Good luck!

I'm thinking no set orchard might be better for me, because I feel like I'm slightly different than most, I don't really have any dreamies, how I have been is just keeping the ones I have, if someone wants to move out and I'm tired of them I'll say ok, if I like them and want them a little longer then I will keep them, so I have my villagers moving instead of keeping certain ones. If I have an orchard set up, they will keep moving in on them. I'm thinking of getting rid of it, but my farm has a vertical-ish river running down the left side, small part of land here. Wondering what I will do there to make it not look empty.

I'm not a big fan of having a lot of different fruit in my town (I typically collect all the fruit for an exhibit), so I keep the upper half of my town flourished with my town fruit, the lower half with a tropical fruit of my choice (in my case lemons), and a palm tree of my choice on the beach.

I have a forest themed town so I just scatter the trees around my town. Personally, I'd put a lot of pwps if I were to do a orchard so villagers won't plop their house there.

I have each fruit 1 time on the top at the right. Normal saplings and cedar trees are standing everywhere just criss cross

Allll of my fruit trees are in orchards, and I have some plain trees just placed here and there. I don't have a single triangle tree? What are these things called!?

Allll of my fruit trees are in orchards, and I have some plain trees just placed here and there. I don't have a single triangle tree? What are these things called!?

Cedar?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still ned to organize my trees more, but I grouped them in diff areas of my town in groups of like 3-5. And then did the beach to the right of the dock bananas and coconuts to the left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and then trying to line some paths with either saplings or cedar trees.

I almost have for every fruit a fruit tree avenue. Sometimes I just planted the fruit trees side by side e.g. when there was no space for an avenue.
I have planted every fruit at least once except oranges and obviously almost all perfect fruits. Since my beginning fruit are pears there's one perfect pear tree. I considered planting more but since perfect fruits trees are perfect and "special" I decided to plant just one.

I have an orchard with every fruit variety, a small park area with only plain trees and all the rest of my trees are perfect cherries.

I have a forest town so I plant them just everywhere without a pattern or something. I just plant cedar trees, normal trees, perfect apple trees and dead trees. Also just white and black flowers.

I have a forest town so I plant them just everywhere without a pattern or something. I just plant cedar trees, normal trees, perfect apple trees and dead trees. Also just white and black flowers.

Wow, that sounds pretty!

As for me, I'm still working on it. I try to keep them in a neat order.

I have at least one of each tree, including the money tree. I separated the use of all my fruit trees into their own individual sections that are divided by my paths, flowers, and bushes. I used normal trees in the residential area and I made sure to have cedars around the main buildings like the Town Hall, Cafe, etc. I used to have a pear orchard but I got rid of it to put in the campsite instead. My town is very organized and compartmentalized. I got kind of anal about the whole thing. lol

My innate style could be called "higgledy piggledy". I like the randowm sprinkling of trees, etc for my own town. But I love visiting dream towns that are very planned and orderly.

Mine are just thrown in my town randomly. I chopped down 6 trees today and planted peach trees behind two houses in my neighborhood and put two non fruit trees near the bridge leading to the campsite. I have to wait until an axe spawns again in the garden center before I do some more landscaping. I was going to do a fruit orchard, but I decided against it.

My town is kind of an organized cedar forest town. I have cedar trees lining paths. Some paths lined with bamboo and oak trees alternating. I don't have any orchards but I have one of each fruit tree by my train station. I have oak trees horizontally for cherry blossoms and red leafs.

I don't really have much of a set order for my trees - I just use them to try and fill some space,
as well as flowers for the most part. I do have a line of fruit trees under my plaza/behind my Retail, though, one of each fruit.
I tend to have mainly money trees and perfect peach trees, but I think I have at least 2 of every other kind of fruit tree, as well as some plain trees and cedar trees scattered around too :p

Back