Ohai :3

MoonieFlowers

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
I'm Moonie! Mayor of Azeroth! I've been lurking >.> for a few days and loved how active it is here. I always seem to have problems finding active sites and people to play with, so here's hoping this site will be as great as it already seems. (I may have skipped this and already posted a thread... oops :p)

Wait, am I supposed to give like a get to know me thing?
...Probably. Ok. Well, I'm a 22 year old female from Texas. I played AC when it was on gamecube and finally managed to get New Leaf last year around August! (Yea, I'm late to the party... shush). My sister and I were both excited because we would sit and play when we were younger and now we can do the same thing (or play on our own and mess with each other!) Other than ACNL, I like cats, animals, reading, Once Upon A Time, and cross stitching!! I love having people randomly message me and talk! Thanks!!

Welcome to the forums! :) Don't feel bad about being late to the New Leaf party. It looks like lots of new people pick up the game every day!

Thanks! That makes me feel better. I'm going to be super late to the Happy Home Designer, but my sister's favorite part of AC is the house designing, so I want to get it for her lol. Better late than never though!

Welcome! This is an amazing and active community and I know you will come to love it!

Back