• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Tutorials - Episode 1

Trundle

Voted Best RPer (TBT Awards 2016)
Bells
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy

Thanks for watching. Please leave feedback and let me know if you liked the video.

To post on TBT, just type whatever is on your mind in the white box at the bottom of the screen without filtering your thoughts, but make sure you press the caps lock button on your computer before you start typing. Then you can highlight your text and press the "B" button above and click on the size drop down menu and click on "7". Then you'll have a high-quality post.

Example:
I WANNA KILL SOME BABIES!!!

Last edited:
wow, thanks for the advice! but you forgot to tell people to only type in size 1 and put weeb smiley smiles at the end uwu ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆. :lemon:

Last edited:
[size]wow, thanks for the advice! but you forgot to tell people to only type in size 1 and put weeb smiley smiles at the end uwu ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆. :lemon:[/SIZE]

well if you can't do it right i'm not gonna trust your opinion for the time being

hey trindle when i post the new thred shud i just refresh for hours 2 see replies????? or shud i feed my chilrdrens first. they havent eaten in 12 hrs is this okay???? :lemon:

Last edited:
Back