• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

6,500,000 Posts Restock Bonanza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I may not have managed to get a letter, I DID gain some very, very valuable knowledge about the shop that I might have to talk with Justin about

I'm ready to just give up on life. I was at the shop, and just look at what happens to my computer screen at the most convenient time possible! Yup, its all white.

mPXs5j0.jpg

i hate life

KRUSTY KRAB IS UNFAIR!! MR KRABS IS IN THERE!! STANDING AT THE CONCESSION!! PLOTTING HIS OPPRESSION!!

Krusty Krab is unfair! Mr. Krabs is in there! Standing at the concession! Plotting his oppression!

Well that was a frusterating few days of nothing so uh, congrats to everyone else, I am going to go hide out on Deviant Art until the lag stops

Yes, thank you for the restocks, Justin ❤️ ... I didn't manage to snag anything except a couple of cherries on the first one, but it was exciting and fun to try exceot the part where I cursed and stomped my iPad and the hellish Internet lagging ... Heh heh :rolleyes:

And in this round of Vanessa vs lag, lag wins again.
Congrats to everyone that got stuff though, and thanks Justin for the bells and for doing the restocks!

Thank you for the event. It was fun and hella laggy. Versizon is the best provider my ass. I'll get my green letter one day, probably not, orz.

//long sigh

Anyone else who didn't get anything at all? xD

I did not get anything. I do not understand how some members get many items while others, like me never even get the page to load until it is all over. Just to be clear, I am not holding that against anyone or complaining. I am mystified as to what is different. I used to have slow internet and figured that was the problem. Now, even with fast internet, the page does not load until the event is over. I tried using a browser with the most minimal of extras and without loading images. Neither of those tweaks helped.

Hopefully, there will be another event soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back