• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

6,500,000 Posts Restock Bonanza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
UPDATE 5/17: Congrats everyone, we've officially hit the 6,500,000 posts milestone today! We'll celebrate now with four consecutive days of restocks in the Shop beginning on Thursday, May 19th. Here's the updated schedule with dates and times:

DayWhatWhenRestock #1Restock #2
Thursday
May 19
Cherry, Peach, Apple12:00PM / 8:00PMOVER!OVER!
Friday
May 20
Start a Group, Small Mailbox, Purple Mailbox, Envelopes12:00PM / 8:00PMOVER!OVER!
Saturday
May 21
Chocolate Cake, Toy Hammer12:00PM / 8:00PMOVER!OVER!
Sunday
May 22
ど, う, ぶ, つ, の, 森12:00PM / 8:00PM[restocktimer]05-22T12:00:00[/restocktimer][restocktimer]05-22T20:00:00[/restocktimer]

All times stated are in Pacific Time. You can easily convert to Eastern Time by adding three hours or convert to BST (England) by adding eight hours. For other time zones, use the lovely DateAndTime.com for help, add/subtract the hours yourself by googling your time zone, or do the math using our handy countdowns!

You can expect the amount of items restocked for most items to be similar to past major restocks in TBT Directs. There will be more than what's found in minor restocks outside of large directs, but don't set your expectations beyond what past restocks have offered.

Also, given all of the countdowns and times involved in this, it's possible I've made an error somewhere. Please let me know if you notice anything that seems incorrect!

---

As promised in the recent Bell Tree Direct and in celebration of our upcoming 6.5 million posts milestone, we're soon holding a bonanza of restocks covering every single out-of-stock item in the Shop over the course of four days!

With each day devoted to a different type of item, you'll know exactly what to expect and can plan around your collectible wishlist. Want something in particular? Ignore the rest and just check one day! Want everything? Try checking all of them!

Here's the schedule on which items to expect on which days:

DayWhatWhen
Day 1Cherry, Peach, AppleMay X
Day 2Start a Group, Small Mailbox, Purple Mailbox, EnvelopesMay X
Day 3Chocolate Cake, Toy HammerMay X
Day 4ど, う, ぶ, つ, の, 森 Animal Crossing LettersMay X

The event will begin within a couple days after we officially hit the 6,500,000 posts milestone and this thread will be updated with the specific dates and times for each day. There will be two planned each day at approximately 12:00PM and 8:00PM Pacific Time.* Also, the quantities of items will be split evenly between both times each day in interest of fairness.

Cheers and let's get to 6,500,000 posts!

Last edited:
a letter restock with date/time announced get ready for lag yall
/post toward 6,500,000 goal

I need to get like 604 btb queeek if I wanna get a chance at that whole letter set...

who wants to spam brewsters to earn enough for a group :'D

jk lmao

I'm so afraid to end up with an incomplete set, cuz I'll have to complete by paying inflated prices hnnnnng ;w;

I'm so afraid to end up with an incomplete set, cuz I'll have to complete by paying inflated prices hnnnnng ;w;

lol im going for a full set so i can sell it for inflated prices later on ofc

lmao your hopes are too high if you plan on getting that entire set

this. last year I tried for the full set and managed to get a mori and a cyan.
hopefully this year I'll get at least 2 more, so they won't sit in my line-up alone and awkward

the only thing you can put your hopes on is cherries, they always sell out last, and there's always some left after the massive attack of lag

I just want my seashells so I can get the avitar animation or something of the like. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back