• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ask the tired productive zebra

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
yup another ask thread

So ask me questions and il answer:)

If I don't answer for a bit well it's because I'm busy with my job of small baking and baking class
So yeah

Last edited:
I noticed you are very active on the bell tree. I wonder how you do it? Do you have the app on your phone or do you spend a lot of time on your computer? Are you a student or do you work or both?

I am a curious kitty :3

I noticed you are very active on the bell tree. I wonder how you do it? Do you have the app on your phone or do you spend a lot of time on your computer? Are you a student or do you work or both?

I am a curious kitty :3
Phone use Internet when I'm free from classes (yes I do study) I use the computer in college so yeah and at home I used my iPad
And no I don't work yet but do want to get a work to get money

Oh you are in college! Me too! It's nice to meet people on here around the same age, as I often feel old in comparison to most of the users here lol.

What do you study?

Favorite song right now?
All the right move from one republic

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh you are in college! Me too! It's nice to meet people on here around the same age, as I often feel old in comparison to most of the users here lol.

What do you study?
Administration of hotels and restaurants

Bump
Come on I know you want to ask me ;)

Favorite Disney movie?

Brave because I love archery plus her hair it's just like mine except in hair color
Plus she want to be free like me but the mom won't let her

The movie feel so much like me

Brave because I love archery plus her hair it's just like mine except in hair color
Plus she want to be free like me but the mom won't let her

The movie feel so much like me

I love Brave too. I love how Merida wasn't the stereotypical "perfect" princess.

I love Brave too. I love how Merida wasn't the stereotypical "perfect" princess.

Yeah I liked that touch too because when it's just perfect it mean they were not princess before
Plus the 3 little brother were funny and I really loved that she did all her best to try to fix everything :) such sweet a sweet hug when they gave each other hugs when she got back to human

Back