American Horror Story themed dream town (UPDATE!)

Athelwyn

Dream Suite Addict
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange Candy
Jack
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
October Birthstone (Opal)
I began work on my American Horror Story dream town on my birthday in October, and it's ready at last! Please consider dreaming of it--I'd love to hear (and/or see) what you think! :D
NEW DA: 5D00-003E-4CF3 (Updated for Welcome Amiibo)

AHS is based on the first four seasons of American Horror Story. Fiona (of "Coven") is the mayor, and the residents are Violet (of "Murder House"), Lana (of "Asylum"), and Pepper (of "Freak Show"...and "Asylum"). Even the villagers are themed after characters in the series! There are three costumes to choose from, and a bunch of treats.

The town is fully themed--the interiors are representative of locations from the show. The landscaping is meant to look like a well-manicured suburb--a pretty exterior to hide the evil going on behind closed doors. It's also not a typical horror town (no Aika Village clone here).

Even if you've never watched AHS, I would still truly appreciate a visit and feedback! :D

Mz0MORx.gif

ahsfionasupremeresized.jpg
ahslanacommonroom2resized.jpg
ahspepperfreakshowresized.jpg
ahsvioletbasementresized.jpg

Last edited:
Omg yes, and I love this show so much.

Aaah, it's the best, isn't it? Do you have a favorite season? Mine is 2 (Asylum) followed by 3 (Coven). :D
I hope you enjoy your dream visit!

That goes for everyone else, too--I hope you enjoy your dream of AHS. I'd love to know if you did!

Dreamt your town and loved it. The circus player was inside the house and scared me. Well done.
The outfits that you picked for different sections were perfect. I loved the little hat and dress. Jessica is my favorite actress and love the pictures, stain glass and the suitcase. I need to see what I can do with the suitcase.

Will dream Goblin next.

Last edited:
First off. The town is beautiful. I love the costumes you left out. I'm wearing the side show costume.

Pepper's house- Great job making the character. She's perfect. Fantasic job on the entire house. The left and right rooms are awesome.The patterns you made are great. Loved it.

Violet's house- I love the For Sale sign. OMG, the basement. I love it. The twins look so creepy. Violet's room is very well done. The maid with the eye patch is great. Lol. The maniquin in the kitchen. You are so clever.

Fiona's house- Once again, great job on the character. The main room is perfect. Love the picture of Fiona. Nice job on the attic. My favorite room is the basement. Great house.

Lana's house- Asylum was my favorite, and also the creepiest ( in my opinion). You've done a fantastic job creating this house.

I had so much fun in your town. The patterns, face standees, flowers, clothes, flag, and paths are so well done. The houses and characters were just perfect. Great job on creating another brilliant town. Thanks so much for sharing. This is one of my all time fave towns, and I'll be visiting again soon.

Dreamt your town and loved it. The circus player was inside the house and scared me. Well done.
The outfits that you picked for different sections were perfect. I loved the little hat and dress. Jessica is my favorite actress and love the pictures, stain glass and the suitcase. I need to see what I can do with the suitcase.

Will dream Goblin next.

Thank you so much for your visit and your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed AHS. Jessica is my favorite actress, too--so cool to find another big fan! I hope you enjoy (or have enjoyed) your visit to Goblin as well. :D

Last edited:
First off. The town is beautiful. I love the costumes you left out. I'm wearing the side show costume.

Pepper's house- Great job making the character. She's perfect. Fantasic job on the entire house. The left and right rooms are awesome.The patterns you made are great. Loved it.

Violet's house- I love the For Sale sign. OMG, the basement. I love it. The twins look so creepy. Violet's room is very well done. The maid with the eye patch is great. Lol. The maniquin in the kitchen. You are so clever.

Fiona's house- Once again, great job on the character. The main room is perfect. Love the picture of Fiona. Nice job on the attic. My favorite room is the basement. Great house.

Lana's house- Asylum was my favorite, and also the creepiest ( in my opinion). You've done a fantastic job creating this house.

I had so much fun in your town. The patterns, face standees, flowers, clothes, flag, and paths are so well done. The houses and characters were just perfect. Great job on creating another brilliant town. Thanks so much for sharing. This is one of my all time fave towns, and I'll be visiting again soon.

Oh, wow, thank you so much for such detailed and kind feedback! :D (I've just gotten back from a mini vacation, hence my replying so late.) I love hearing what specific things someone enjoys, or what stands out to them. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit to AHS, which means even more since I've been to all of your towns and they are among my own favorites (I really can't choose one, though maybe Critters, since I have a huge soft spot for Smokey the Bear and his awesome house, and I loved the frog party, diner, and bingo so much...and the bee's honey cake cafe.) Thank you again for your visit!

OMG Athelwyn!!! Once again you have outdone yourself. I visited your new AHS town last night and spent at least half an hour checking out your theme houses. You are unbelievably creative!!!

I especially love all the paintings - I didn't think any of the photo-to-QR code generators could look so realistic. I'm so impressed!

Last edited:
OMG Athelwyn!!! Once again you have outdone yourself. I visited your new AHS town last night and spent at least half an hour checking out your theme houses. You are unbelievably creative!!!

I especially love all the paintings - I didn't think any of the photo-to-QR code generators could look so realistic. I'm so impressed!

Thank you so very much! :D I'm really glad you enjoyed your dream of AHS. (I'm glad you like the portraits, too. For Anna Leigh's portrait, there was no suitable image of that portrait online, so I had to find the scene and screen cap it and then use the generator, haha!) Thank you for your kind comments!

Back