//

Icon commission for Lobo36o @twitter
It feels so nice when people actually use them as icons I'M HONORED!!! *O*
icon.png

Please don't inquire me about FULL* painting commissions, I won't do them until I have increased my speed in that matter ; o;; I'm grateful that my work ignites a spark of interest, be it small or smaller!
*my current style is a mix of painted blobs, soft shading, blood, sweat, and tears

Seulgi --- tell me your Red Velvet bias!!

...violin
my violin handmade from a German violin maker ;--; I am eternally grateful my parents gifted me this when I was smol (as in early teen, kids don't use 4/4 violins, I had a cheap kiddo violin before that)... sobs..
the other instruments are guitar, piano and cello - violin is the only instrument I play every day though.

Abbaba got it right :D Leave your character references and description here. I draw OC & FA.

I'll write a con report when I'm not lazy which is never i will

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank u!
LOL I'm not Squidward
I borrowed the clarinet of my nephew once and I don't have the strength for wind instruments //stares
oooo I actually like Chrom
not as much as Leo of course
and I would always marry Gaius over Chrom ya

ooooo ur icons are so pretty!!!

LOL i kno ur not squidward iTS JUST I KNOW PEOPLE WHO DO AND ITS RLLY ANNOYING LMAO
MMM I AGREE LEO IS GOOD I REALLY WANNA GET HIM IN FEH???????? when will the good rolls return from the war //dies

I thought you play (or watch?) dangan ronpa :O
I play too many games RIP

yuppp I watch/read danganronpa 8"))) I don't play bc 1) I don't have the PSVita or whatever that it's on and 2) no patience 8"DDDDD
I also don't know japanese so it makes playing dr difficult too //weep
tho gdi v3 has no translated ver yet?? and there doesn't seem to be any good fansubs yet
I found a chinese channel that uploads v3 but they update so slow.... and they skip parts too im just _(?ཀ`」∠)_
the guy HATES Angie so he skips out pretty much all her parts but I REALLY LIKE HER??? SO CUTE SO CUTE //me screeching at the screen TT____TT

I love how you colored the white dress btw!! dokis @ the sparklies +*+*+*

Icon commission for Lobo36o @twitter
It feels so nice when people actually use them as icons I'M HONORED!!! *O*
icon.png

Please don't inquire me about FULL* painting commissions, I won't do them until I have increased my speed in that matter ; o;; I'm grateful that my work ignites a spark of interest, be it small or smaller!
*my current style is a mix of painted blobs, soft shading, blood, sweat, and tears

...violin
my violin handmade from a German violin maker ;--; I am eternally grateful my parents gifted me this when I was smol (as in early teen, kids don't use 4/4 violins, I had a cheap kiddo violin before that)... sobs..
the other instruments are guitar, piano and cello - violin is the only instrument I play every day though.

Abbaba got it right :D Leave your character references and description here. I draw OC & FA.
Failing to do so within 48 hours will result in me adding that prize to my next raffle. I'll be busy the following week I'm afraid!

I'll write a con report when I'm not lazy which is never i will

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank u!
LOL I'm not Squidward
I borrowed the clarinet of my nephew once and I don't have the strength for wind instruments //stares
oooo I actually like Chrom
not as much as Leo of course
and I would always marry Gaius over Chrom ya

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought you play (or watch?) dangan ronpa :O
I play too many games RIP

- - - Post Merge - - -

then... how bout dere? JK /ROCKET PUNCHED TO MOON
what do I have to do until someone calls my girls beautiful and elegant (•́ω•̀)
YAA the Granblue artist Minaba Hideo is also known for his work for several FF games and the Bravely Default+Second background art!! HIS ART IS GOALS

Thank you thank you TT_TTT
yes maybe

it's lots of overlays and I spend more time coloring than actually drawing WEEPS you r too kind cries ghibli tears

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I was good at piano u.u

WHHHAAT...????!
I can't believe I got that right!!!! EEEEEEE!!
I love violins but I have weak arms and can't hold it for long cos it'll hurt afterwards lol, RIP me
Could you draw her please? :) All the information's in there but honestly, I couldn't possibly care less of how inaccurate it is, having a piece of art from you is more than enough :')
Btw, you have a beautiful violin

Wait... So you don't play bagpipes...?

Love the piece you did of Seulgi! The hair is fabulous and the sparkles make my heart soar!

just a kid that yearned for friends and joined an animal crossing forum, nothing to see here folks

Last edited:

please credit to my dA, ig, twitter or pixiv but not my tbt profile page c:

Clear book tabs PRE-ORDERS OPEN >> lookie lookie
258739-3b0c2b889b804c1d8150d4ba8918cd9e.jpeg

Happy Valentine's Day
C4pRMIeWcAI7Skp.jpg

AHHHH, thank you so much! Its so simple but it's just so pretty! It's beautiful, thank you :blush:
Those clear book tabs are to die for. I would totally buy one if I could ;_;
Oh my goodness, that Valentines Day art is so cute, I love the way you drew the butterflies it made them look so realistic but I'm terrified of butterflies. But I really love the way you colour because it's just so graceful and delicate, I love every part of your art though! :)

OH RIGHT
I also wrote a BTS x Myong (nickname of Miyoung, a friend of mine whom I share the twitter acc f4talk with) fanfic to mock her
Intended to write longer chapters but suddenly got bored of it
*English is not my native language but I am an English language enthusiast kinda
could write in Korean for better wording but I don't want korean bts fans to judge me

- - - Post Merge - - -

o... thought it would merge ;;

OH RIGHT
I also wrote a BTS x Myong (nickname of Miyoung, a friend of mine whom I share the twitter acc f4talk with) fanfic to mock her
Intended to write longer chapters but suddenly got bored of it
*English is not my native language but I am an English language enthusiast kinda
could write in Korean for better wording but I don't want korean bts fans to judge me

- - - Post Merge - - -

o... thought it would merge ;;

So you write well too, and it's not even your natIVE languAGE ;;;;;;;;

please credit to my dA, ig, twitter or pixiv but not my tbt profile page c:

Clear book tabs PRE-ORDERS OPEN >> lookie lookie
258739-3b0c2b889b804c1d8150d4ba8918cd9e.jpeg

Happy Valentine's Day
C4pRMIeWcAI7Skp.jpg

All of your work is so lovely! *o* I really love how you put so much detail into the hair and clothes. A lot of times, clothes can look very stiff in people's art but you make it look so easy! It always looks so natural with your art. <3

Anyway, I hope your medical condition improves for you! Feel better, dear. ;v;

then... how bout dere? JK /ROCKET PUNCHED TO MOON
what do I have to do until someone calls my girls beautiful and elegant (?́ω?̀)
YAA the Granblue artist Minaba Hideo is also known for his work for several FF games and the Bravely Default+Second background art!! HIS ART IS GOALS
absdjkafbh wow I TOTALLY DIDN'T THINK AHEAD WHEN I SAID THAT... I guess now I have to say "give me any nickname that's not dere" lmao
But nooo come back from the moon, we want you here on earth! haha
and OMG I'll make a note of that, I think it's always good to know artist preferences... I usually write "cute" because I feel like that means a lot of things (i.e. "she looks great", "the art is nice!!", "wonderful design", etc), BUUUT your girls are definitely going to be seen as beautiful and elegant from now on!! ty for letting me know ;^]
ALSO wow I knew I'd seen that style before! I was interested in playing Bravely Default but never found the time for it x_x

oh and I'M SCREAMING, YOU DREW [SEULGI]!! she's my RV bias too ( though all the RV girls are lovely :-oo )
I love how you drew her - she looks amazing in red hair and in your style ;-;
The [Valentine's Day piece] is also gorgeous!! It's interesting to see you draw someone with their eyes closed, haha. The entire artwork has this really airy feel too, which I love! And every time you draw water - whether it's waves, droplets, or whatever - it always looks refreshing *-*
I find myself thinking, "Yon's amazing skills are so obvious here!!"
Always look forward to your updates c:

(Although I'm seconding what Chicha said- I hope therapy is going well, and you should definitely focus on your health!)

HELLO
LONG NO EXIST

promo for my BTS sticker set:
258739-1bb52bb266b94846a195367d0eb51b90.png

available in my online shop: http://yoncc.tictail.com/product/bts-ynwa-sticker-set

Several people have told me that my prices for the wooden charms were underpriced. In that regard, I will no longer sell them for the old price and have taken them down from my storenvy to only sell them offline. ; )

conceptual illustration
fleur__by_yonccoo-db10mba.png

it ain't my art without flowers :blush: /jkjk

C5UJqSsWIAEcg_1.jpg:large

緊張する

currently working on:
Pokemon acrylic standee
YOI fashion fanbook
more Hatsune Mikus because I sold them out fast :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you write well too, and it's not even your natIVE languAGE ;;;;;;;;

you think so? ;----; aaahh thank you!!
Honestly I think my English has become better than my first language because I spent much time overseas ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

All of your work is so lovely! *o* I really love how you put so much detail into the hair and clothes. A lot of times, clothes can look very stiff in people's art but you make it look so easy! It always looks so natural with your art. <3

Anyway, I hope your medical condition improves for you! Feel better, dear. ;v;

Hi hi!
Oh I never thought about that... worried more about stiff poses and anatomy than clothes WEEPS... Thank you for your compliment >///<
Spending more time offline (minus school work l...lol) than on the internet has helped me a lot to regain my health!

- - - Post Merge - - -

absdjkafbh wow I TOTALLY DIDN'T THINK AHEAD WHEN I SAID THAT... I guess now I have to say "give me any nickname that's not dere" lmao
But nooo come back from the moon, we want you here on earth! haha
and OMG I'll make a note of that, I think it's always good to know artist preferences... I usually write "cute" because I feel like that means a lot of things (i.e. "she looks great", "the art is nice!!", "wonderful design", etc), BUUUT your girls are definitely going to be seen as beautiful and elegant from now on!! ty for letting me know ;^]
ALSO wow I knew I'd seen that style before! I was interested in playing Bravely Default but never found the time for it x_x

oh and I'M SCREAMING, YOU DREW [SEULGI]!! she's my RV bias too ( though all the RV girls are lovely :-oo )
I love how you drew her - she looks amazing in red hair and in your style ;-;
The [Valentine's Day piece] is also gorgeous!! It's interesting to see you draw someone with their eyes closed, haha. The entire artwork has this really airy feel too, which I love! And every time you draw water - whether it's waves, droplets, or whatever - it always looks refreshing *-*
I find myself thinking, "Yon's amazing skills are so obvious here!!"
Always look forward to your updates c:

(Although I'm seconding what Chicha said- I hope therapy is going well, and you should definitely focus on your health!)

oh welp don't force yourself hah;;;;; I have tried to make my characters appear a tad younger to appeal to my audience more - since I think that most of my followers were in their young teens so it's only natural they look more cute than 'pretty'... aha
I'm still thankful for every feedback I get, thankyou T . T

SEULGI HAS THE BEST VOCALS IN THE GROUP ISTG
Closed eyes are actually easy for me to draw because I can't mess up with the symmetry that much -- I also drew this piece two years ago - the only thing I miss is not being able to make sparkly eyes ww
It's amazing how you notice the details and the airy feel in it! The flowers fly in the same direction as well :)
thank you, as always!

Last edited:
Omg everything you make is just so flawless and elegant~ I sent the bts sticker link to my kpop obsessed friend she said she'll keep them in mind. Amazing artwork as always, so detailed and nice *^*

Acrylic standee >> to be sold in low quantities at a local con
pkmsm.png

bird icons ❤ not for use.

A3 print done in 3 hours... I'm getting lazy...

RETWEET THIS to enter my monthly raffle. The prize is a simple full body. I doubt I'll ever give away a full body again, this is your only chance ❤ ❤ Account must be public and no giveaway accounts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg everything you make is just so flawless and elegant~ I sent the bts sticker link to my kpop obsessed friend she said she'll keep them in mind. Amazing artwork as always, so detailed and nice *^*

Thanks for spreading the word! Really appreciate it.
I-I don't know about flawless T.T whyyy thank youuu!!

Trying to be a brighter and positive person but my art says otherwise a...haha. Please don't let my negativity get to you (saying this with sincere feelings! go watch something hilarious and smile or do whatever you love!)
That being said - this is the most desaturated thing I've done in forever SNORTS..........
mizu.png

progress gif
progress_drown.gif

(Scrap) FFXV sketch draft I won't continue because Noctis' eyes were a mess
wanted it to be a full painting but I'm not having fun so what's the point? notice that I hid Gladiolus because I don't draw beefcakes (yet)

random I am forever jealous of Americans and their access to certain foods LOL
My friend who just returned from NYC brought me 4 packs of Cheetos and I can't get enough of them
Especially the spicy versions are my favorites. I LOVE SPICY and the whiff of citrus and I will draw for food no lie
either that or I can pay real money via Paypal goods & services for someone in the US to send them to me
I BEG YA
I won't be in the US until next year please fill this void m(_ _)m Conversion rate is 1:1.5 for a commission
which means $50 worth of Cheetos (no imitations) and other NA exclusive snacks I like (perhaps?) + intl. shipping for a $100 commission (e.g. full CG) aight !!!you'd save lots

This is a ridiculous request but yeah
/questions my existence as an artist

wow it has been so long since I've been here, I'm missing out so much <///3 oh yon plss donate some of your talents to me. my main struggle from then till now is colouring. I just cant seem to work out the tricks of digital colouring. when you first started out, what did you do? did you experiment a lot with different brushes / ways & techniques to colour, watch tutorial vids etc? like I do try out some stuff but the less than appealing results really discouraged me from continuing cos I was so afraid to be disappointed (with ma lack of skills). it's like I'm running away from my problems lol.

anywaysssssss

Trying to be a brighter and positive person but my art says otherwise a...haha. Please don't let my negativity get to you (saying this with sincere feelings! go watch something hilarious and smile or do whatever you love!)
That being said - this is the most desaturated thing I've done in forever SNORTS..........
lol nop ur art drips with melancholy no matter the bright colours u use hehehehehe but anyhu, this trait is so characteristic of you, and I love it a lot. the sombre undertone is very compelling imo (I mean, according to my personal taste at least).

(Scrap) FFXV sketch draft I won't continue because Noctis' eyes were a mess
wanted it to be a full painting but I'm not having fun so what's the point? notice that I hid Gladiolus because I don't draw beefcakes (yet)

I have sooo many things to say about this game honestly. I watched the movie Kingsglaive and fell in love with the main character and the quality of the CGI etc and then like I was thirsty for more so I went to watch the gameplay on YT. I spent 5+ hours watching the game and by the end of it all I was like WHAT WAS THE POINT?! like srsly, the story's a mess and all over the place but I still can't get over it, like I love it so much? why??? also Noctis is such a Sasuke emo ripoff I cannottttttt. and like his papa was HOT af so I was mad that they made Noctis this way but then suddenly he became papa 2.0 as if he had undergone an intenseee plastic surgery idk. he hot, but logic?? Nothing makes sense, alright moving along~~~

C5UJqSsWIAEcg_1.jpg:large

緊張する
I love Hatsune Miku soooooooo much!! She looks amazing in your style! Loveee her hair <33 *whispers* moooore
Not sure if Miku but they look similar so in my head she's Miku :3 I loveee her design -the white triangle chain on her hair piece, and the flowers creeping on her arms <3

I miss seeing all ur art yonee :(((
that's like the downside to taking a hiatus I DON'T GET TO SEE PRECIOUS YONEE'S ART
tumblr_m11blvm4Vn1qb1380.gif

LIKE LOOK: freaking beautiful art

thank u for so many blessings
tumblr_inline_murb6wc3uZ1qid2nw.gif

Back