• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

//

kei
i hope you see this

i miss u

Last edited:
pffft no way TvT I'm 80% potato the rest is napa cabbage
Thank you!!! I want to make a different LINE sticker set in the future, featuring nothing but birds to appeal to bird fans aha!

I don't even use LINE often but I'd buy your bird stickers lmao.

I mostly like goofy sticker sets that just showcase lots of diff emotions. :)

Replying now since I had to go to class earlier

KEI PLS,, I'm like an ugly alligator with makeup
contrary to popular belief I do not wear moe anime otaku dream clothing - my friend linked me a pink hoodie with rabbit ears and paw gloves before and said 'I bet you'd like this' um no?
I wear way too much black I've been trying to have more colors in my wardrobe lately 8')

wOW I also have lots of cash receipts in my school bag - if I drew my school bag that would have been a mess
HUGS U thank u for your encouragement T///T

of course sparkly ehehe
I've only been pumping out fanarts this year in preparation of cons *P*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!!! I want to make a different LINE sticker set in the future, featuring nothing but birds to appeal to bird fans aha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a TBT exclusive offer only, $10 per chibi head shot!
They are $15 everywhere else :)
If you are interested, lmk your email address for the invoice :blush:

YESS PLEASEEE
my email is lizzswenson@gmail.com ; FOR PAYPAAAL :)
will send it asap!

Replying now since I had to go to class earlier

KEI PLS,, I'm like an ugly alligator with makeup
contrary to popular belief I do not wear moe anime otaku dream clothing - my friend linked me a pink hoodie with rabbit ears and paw gloves before and said 'I bet you'd like this' um no?
I wear way too much black I've been trying to have more colors in my wardrobe lately 8')

wOW I also have lots of cash receipts in my school bag - if I drew my school bag that would have been a mess
HUGS U thank u for your encouragement T///T

of course sparkly ehehe
I've only been pumping out fanarts this year in preparation of cons *P*

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a TBT exclusive offer only, $10 per chibi head shot!
They are $15 everywhere else :)
If you are interested, lmk your email address for the invoice :blush:

aaa Yon!! The leo daki came out so nicely!! :)
(I didnt really do anything tho)

but but but-- you look like a queen omg
oh I like black, it looks very elegant !^_^
well tbh I secretly crave princess-lolita like clothing . . . I don't like those "super extreme moe" clothing either, I like clothing that looks elegant and beautiful! With fine lace and delicate fabric,flower patterns, golden details... ( ? ▽ ` )
laugh at me but these shoes are SO beautiful imo
but i cant wear them with my titan feet T v T... I'm just going to stare at them
Princess-sweet-lolita-shoes-Candy-rain-custom-sweet-flowers-pearl-lace-high-heeled-sandals-shoes-C16AB2058.jpg_640x640.jpg

oh lol, I use the same bag for everything
^^ you're welcome dear!

Last edited:
fond memories

Last edited:

dropped my idea of making a LINE sticker set featuring a friend and me. It's not interesting ;v; I'm the one being hit

an excuse to draw a full body
artist.png

ATTENTION I didn't draw my face
not gonna lie I look hideous lelel

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for your kind words!
I would be a lot faster at drawing if I wasn't that meticulous orz my coloring style takes so much time orz

- - - Post Merge - - -

KEIII
It's not about the competition but idk, the traffic? The more people could view my art the more insecure I get. I'm weird
THANK U!! The blue shades are part of the character design ww. It was a raffle prize!

ALL I SEE IS YOI
*+*your wish is my command*+* after I finish drawing a batch of commissions and the dakimakura ; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

thankies!!
yOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

I LOVE THAT DESIGN SO MUCH

Hnnnnnnnn I'm so jealous T_______T

EDIT: WELL I MEAN OUTFIT I GUESS?? LMAO

Last edited:
ah wow, looking through the latest pages in your gallery is always a refreshing experience! Your masterpieces always impress me, Yon!!
[This piece] was posted last month but I need to rave about it, because it's AWESOME. The design is lovely, and I LOVE THE COLORS... I'm biased towards any art with red/black, and it looks so good here \o/
Also, I find myself really drawn towards the girl's hair and crown. Love the flow of the hair strands - they give off such a dynamic sense of movement (especially in combination with the falling pages!!) As for the crown... man, I just always get a cohesive feel from the content of your works. I MAY BE OVERTHINKING THIS, but the triangular style of the crown matches with the triangular shapes of the pages, the colored triangles around the background, AND the nails stuck in the head of the snake/dragon/ANIMAL IDK.
I'm in awe of how you subtly brought out certain aspects of your artwork with the (beautiful!) design of the crown :-o
Oh and BECAUSE I MENTIONED BACKGROUNDS, I seriously wonder how you come up with such detailed, marvelous backgrounds. They're SO satisfying to look at... there's so much eye candy!!

And I really like [this piece] too, because now I'm convinced you could make any color of hair look stunning. I already knew that you're super good at drawing blondes, but this GREEN HAIR looks amazing too?? woooow
(Also her eyes are really striking! The blue/pink mix is eye-catching //haha see what I did there)

Overall these are just wonderful updates, as usual!! Also,
I'm in CW (Seoul edition) in 10 days IM DEAD Hoping to make more Korean artist friends there ;///;
this sounds exciting!! Hope it goes well for you :-D

Last edited:
commission for esweeeny
korra_by_yoncco-daxu7id.png

commission info

*STYLE MEME* If u know whose styles those are I will love you forever
hint: I have a fondness for game art

also, that's Ahri from LOL
icant1.png

I underestimated the skill of imitating different styles
those are effortless doodles asdjhsdfs I should draw for con
floating heads to make it quick

something I never finished because I... was stupid... and deleted the file with the layers
llsif.png

yoi2.png

a more background focused illustration of me will be featured in a yoi fanbook
PO are estimated to open by 7th February :cool:

My contribution will never be posted in full online so if you are curious, mark the pre-order date on your calendar. ^^
There will be a physical and a digital version.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aha thanks 8))
what are you jealous of dfsfhkjsdgs
no need to

yap--- I actually have that outfit
now waiting for warm weather wEEP

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAA derezzed san! nice to see you here!! (how shall I call you?)
That piece with the dragon snake creature isn't that old ehe :3c February just started
TBH it's fanart, I don't want to take credit for something I didn't design T___^ it's Cagliostro from Granblue Fantasy, my first SSR *o*
The only thing I came up with myself are the book pages and the multicolored triangles in the background but I didn't think much of it
regardless-
com.illuminaticonfirmed.png

ahhh thank you :)
I never considered myself being good at coloring blondes DARK HAIR IS EASIER...... I'm very flattered you think so omg???

I see what u did there
I hope so, too :') so excited aaah

AAAA ive not been here in a while but those look really nice!
are the 2nd and third styles Dangan Rompa and FEF? the FEF sprites are super fun to make, haha

also noo that LL one was super nice!! its a shame you lost the file ;_;

Truth be told I seldom drew chibis prior to joining tbt... DONT CALL ME A KAWAII ARTIST
I hope I have found a chibi style for myself and it's not too inconsistent?

kei1.png

raffle prize for Keitara
check my current raffle on twitter @f4talk

friend

Since I'm feeling generous (got a well paying client for a game art commission yey!!!), whoever can guess what instrument I'm mainly playing gets a freeb! I play more than one instrument and it would be VERY impressive if someone could guess all 4 - that would grant them art with a little more effort put into them! ^P^ 9
Honestly tho, I succ at 2 of the instruments and I won't give up practicing much to the dismay of neighbors /SPITS BLOOD
If more than one person get the right answer I will let rng decide. Must have posted here before.

TBH I would have given away a chibi on my last post if someone would have known the names of the game artists. heeeh :3c
icant2.png

my sample art is derpy, I had a rough day
drawing at 3am with a headache is nOT RECOMMENDED
It was truly an honor to have met some of the mentioned artists TT__TT SENSEI

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi princess evvie WAVES
fef and also fea, I guess!! Have you played Awakening?
I tried to draw over the WIP with multiply layers but I was displeased with the colors so I scrapped it ._.

AAA that chibi for kei is so cute!!!
also for the instrument, maybe piano? owo i used to play pinao hehe
or maybe a clarinet? since you mentioned annoying the neighbors haha

LOL princess evvie haha
yeah! i played awakening!! though i hated chrom unlike literally everyone else i kno LOL OTL
aaa oh well ;;

Last edited:
Truth be told I seldom drew chibis prior to joining tbt... DONT CALL ME A KAWAII ARTIST

kei1.png

raffle prize for Keitara

friend

Since I'm feeling generous (got a well paying client for a game art commission yey!!!), whoever can guess what instrument I'm mainly playing gets a freeb! I play more than one instrument and it would be VERY impressive if someone could guess all 4 - that would grant them art with a little more effort put into them! ^P^ 9
Honestly tho, I succ at 2 of the instruments and I won't give up practicing much to the dismay of neighbors /SPITS BLOOD
If more than one person get the right answer I will let rng decide. Must have posted here before.

TBH I would have given away a chibi on my last post if someone would have known the names of the game artists. heeeh :3c
icant2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi princess evvie WAVES
I tried to draw over the WIP with multiply layers but I was displeased with the colors so I scrapped it ._.

That chibi bub is so cute 0-0
Violin, you play violin. I don't know, are we allowed to guess again?

kei1.png

raffle prize for Keitara

friend

icant2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi princess evvie WAVES

Such a cute cheeb! I'd say the piano? Idk u seem like a piano person to me lol

SUCH PRETTY COLORING ON CHEEB //SCRIMS

for some reason I'm thinking yon would play a flute / harp?? since elegant kira kira +*+*+*
I feel bad laughs the only artist I know is kozaki 8"DDD I play too little games //rip

AAA derezzed san! nice to see you here!! (how shall I call you?)
That piece with the dragon snake creature isn't that old ehe :3c February just started
TBH it's fanart, I don't want to take credit for something I didn't design T___^ it's Cagliostro from Granblue Fantasy, my first SSR *o*
The only thing I came up with myself are the book pages and the multicolored triangles in the background but I didn't think much of it
regardless-
com.illuminaticonfirmed.png

ahhh thank you :)
I never considered myself being good at coloring blondes DARK HAIR IS EASIER...... I'm very flattered you think so omg???

I see what u did there
I hope so, too :') so excited aaah

any form of my username is fine!! derezzed, derezz, zedd, whatever works. though I also don't mind it when people online call me by my real name- which is Anton! haha
And ahhh now that I know the character in that fanart you drew, I can see she looks amazing in your style *-* Tbh I'll never get tired of your cute girl drawings lol
Love your original works and the fanart you do :-o
Also, wow, Granblue Fantasy has really good art LOL normally I'm not drawn to mobile games but the official art is so lovely...

YES TOTALLY I think you're really good at blondes/light hair colors!! Dark hair always looks nice when you do it too; you just seem to put so much care into strands, colors, shading, etc \o/
and AHH YOU'RE SAYING YOU'RE IN THE ILLUMINATI omg what

(also I CAN'T COMMENT WITHOUT COMPLIMENTING YOUR NEW ART so I just wanna say [I really appreciate this] because seeing the contrast between a finished part of the piece and a beginning part of the piece is so amazing :-o
You seriously have mad skills, to go from flat colors to THAT!! wtf. The musical notes on the head pieces remind me of Hibike too, haha. freaking cute!! Keitara's chib also looks really nice; the softness of the coloring matches well with the character design. like the colors are so vibrant but pastel at the same time)
and heh I'm eager for you to reveal what instruments you play!! 4 is amazing wow

You play an ocarina. I just know it, I can feel it in my bones. Lmfao
Or the bagpipes. Another fine, respectable musical instrument!

Seriously though, I really like your chibis! I can't explain how or why but when I see them, even though they are a different style, I can still see your normal art style in them and I think that's really cool.

Anyway... love it, love them, love your face. ok have a good day bye

Last edited:
/comes back from the dead www how are you yon? ♡(?? ˘ `?)/
I can't help but drool over your colouring ehe such pretty techniques!!
I was tempted to like every post but then you'd wake up with 347367+ notifs and freak out!! :'D

Hrmm since harp was already mentioned, I'd guess cello or bass? ; v ;
Since those come up when I think of classical music hehe.
I played the violin during hs but then I forgot everything lol /can only play 'Wedding Dress' by Taeyang 8'D

kei1.png

raffle prize for Keitara

friend

Since I'm feeling generous (got a well paid game art commission yey!!!), whoever can guess what instrument I'm mainly playing gets a freeb! I play more than one instrument and it would be VERY impressive if someone could guess all 4 - that would grant them art with a little more effort put into them! ^P^ 9

icant2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi princess evvie WAVES

Your chibi looks wonderful! I think you really found your comfort zone with them. I appreciate how much detail you put into them. It really helps them stand out. The coloring is also very cute!! *o*

As for instruments, I think you're a viola person! It has a lovely sound. ;v;

Back