//

Oooh, GORGEOUS! Every single time I see on of your art pieces, my JAW DROPS. You drew Belle?! ^-^ ^-^ All the colors blend so well omg! You are so frigging talented!! ♡♡♡

Is it...Jaeyoon?!

omg you survived coloring the roses!!!! the piece looks absolutely gorgeous yon T q T <3333

I guess I'll go for Chani....? //laughs all kpop people look more or less the same to me orz

/hears kpop hello omg guess who's back into watching kdramas and kpop groups
(also ur belle piece is gorgeous hnnnn roses are beautifully coloured!!)

lol i really can't choose b/w a few but I shall try!
... Inseong is my guess! tho zuho is my fav wwww

The designs in Nier Automata are so good there's no way I wouldn't draw them \O/

I will reply to your lovely comments when I'm back from the dead once more because I'm on my phone right now orz....
Also found a Cheeto provider through tbt... amazing ^///^

You need to do more dark themes hsnsnsnns

i was only a kid when i joined this site pls don't judge me too hard omfg

Last edited:
thanK
I actually wanted to put more effort into the roses but I ended up doing swirls which make no sense LOLOL

when you say that, it's almost like saying asians or particularly koreans look the same lmao? (which doesn't offend me when ppl say that btw but i'm pretty chill 24/7 to the point that I'm too chill in my entire life so)
since kpop idols have a distinct style imo and colorful hair most of the time ?˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖?
I'll scheme something to convert u into a kpooper hurhur lilliee help me

lmao they look nice tho!! that's what matters ^ q ^

I'm crying the thing is, Asians can differentiate asians but can't do so with westerners, and vice versa I think??? I gave up on it too lol I think people just remember me as the asian who speaks fluent eng lmao;;
I don't listen to kpop and their hair colors keep changing so idk how to differentiate them??? cRIES;;
with that said..... I'm still confused who's who but I guess Youngbin for SF9??? rip

I draw whatever I want and when I want, yes
no more pressure
even if barely anyone seems to like it, as long as I have 1 supporter, I will keep trying
and so should you, if you're an aspiring artist <3

belle.png

freebie only eligible to people who have liked or posted in the previous 3 pages of this thread
Be the first to guess one of my SF9 biases for a freebie ^q^/ I have 2 which increases the chance of getting it right loll. My friends were able to tell at first try omg. is my type that obvious
ofc everyone is cool tho
some member profiles: 1 & 2

To make sure that I have an equal amount of female and male OCs I made a new one
tumblr_lw9rl6LTUN1qbjq43.gif

he's simple and ordinary so I'd be more inclined to draw him due to lack of detail laughs I'm lazy
law.png

looking for art of Luke - I have about 14k tbt in my ABD and I'd pay anyone who draws him hsss

regarding the giveaway - I'm afraid no one has guessed it yet. You may try again!
hint: coincidentally, my biases tend to be rappers with deep voices ww

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhhH thank yoU! Yellow is not exactly my favorite color so I spent a good time picking colors T_T
<33

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you! :)
I like your sigs btw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanK
I actually wanted to put more effort into the roses but I ended up doing swirls which make no sense LOLOL

when you say that, it's almost like saying asians or particularly koreans look the same lmao? (which doesn't offend me when ppl say that btw but i'm pretty chill 24/7 to the point that I'm too chill in my entire life so)
since kpop idols have a distinct style imo and colorful hair most of the time ?˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖?
I'll scheme something to convert u into a kpooper hurhur lilliee help me

aaaa i havent been here in a while but these are amazing!!! TEACH ME HOW U DRAW ROSES SO WELL HAJSHAJS I SUFFER
and that new oc looks really cool! i love the white hair haha

also i would enter the giveaway but i dont know anything abt kpop LOL gl to everyone tho!!!

i revealed too much on the internet eek...

Last edited:
cryING i should have gone with my gut
but zuho i love this voice adsfdhgf
-- also i tried converting jint to kpop already sigh but she more utaite (?) person? ; v ;

ovo/ loving that gradient colouring on ur sketch tho !!
(breathes heavily at style on ice sneak peak /////)

get some well deserved rest yon!

Last edited:
finally got time to breathe after a busy weekend!
I wanted to write a con report but I always forget to take pics... anyways I earned enough to buy Persona 5, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Moschino clothes without feeling guilty of not saving up heheh 8)
If anyone plays Mario Kart and plans to play Splatoon2 in July, hit me up!
and I'd need PSN friends too! It's lonely to rarely see anyone online when I play >q<; (I accept everyone!!)

she's supposed to sit but it didn't turn out well--- I failed at it weeps weeps
floral.png

I downloaded the app Art Amino and post my art there as of late ^^ Join me if you are looking for a new art community!

small giveaway win a flat pastel colored bust shot!
Guess my current GOT7 bias and post it here. You may google for member profiles if you don't know who they are. Only for users who have contributed to this thread or liked in the last 3 pages.

Aww but your latest art is so nice! I like the butterflies and flowers. I really like your Belle art, she's so pretty! What did you think of the movie assuming you saw it that is? ;v;

As for the giveaway, I'm gonna guess BamBam. I haven't heard of this group yet so I'll def give them a listen! There's so many artists to follow aaaah

Your art is amazing!!! :D You said you were only accepting RLC commissions?

finally got time to breathe after a busy weekend!
I wanted to write a con report but I always forget to take pics... anyways I earned enough to buy Persona 5, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Moschino clothes without feeling guilty of not saving up heheh 8)
If anyone plays Mario Kart and plans to play Splatoon2 in July, hit me up!
and I'd need PSN friends too! It's lonely to rarely see anyone online when I play >q<; (I accept everyone!!)

she's supposed to sit but it didn't turn out well--- I failed at it weeps weeps
floral.png

I downloaded the app Art Amino and post my art there as of late ^^ Join me if you are looking for a new art community!

small giveaway win a flat pastel colored bust shot!
Guess my current GOT7 bias and post it here. You may google for member profiles if you don't know who they are. Only for users who have contributed to this thread or liked in the last 3 pages.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LATE REPLY I'M SORRY LILLIEE
ahh tell me your favorite groups or idols!! and kdramas!! everythING
I have high expections on Suspicious Partner, a new drama lolol. The first episodes were not too shabby. :Q

a we have the same fav wwww

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha, only if it's fanart
coughs I don't think my personality is edgy enough and my inner self screams warm spring themes
but 2B has such an interesting design I'm keen on drawing it once more...

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's much appreciated kyaa

- - - Post Merge - - -

seriouslyyy I have trouble telling the difference between Asians myself, sometimes.
Aw yeah their styling changes each era-- I miss seeing the old looks of some idols but it can't be helped nyaaa
omg this is so beautiful! the way you draw flowers and stuff is so damn nice....im gonna die

Hi yon, i don't want to win the ga so i comment this random (just for fun). Bc i know that I didn't like the thread (last pages) I think haha. Btw nice art like always (~ ̄▽ ̄)~. Your bias is maybe Mark? **** i think u said me one time ur bias of got7..ಠ益ಠ I wish I'd remember it

xxx jen (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ps: i hope you won't kill me for my bad english o(╥﹏╥)o I surefully did some mistakes..

Last edited:
why did you guys quote my posts jdfsfjsjfdd now everyone has to see my disgusting art

Last edited:
Back