• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

//

I spy another kpop question aha omg
JYP GROUP HMM MAYBE I HAVE A CHANCE
I haven't listened to GOT7 in ages ahhh

lol u say look out for tall members but theyre all considered tall to me ahaha :')))
My guess will be Yugyeom? 'cos from memory he's the tallest 8'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

(rants) i give up posting on twitter... and tumblr too
all those communities starting with T don't like me
nyaaaaaaa

--

whAT MUSIC GENRE IS UTAITE
she didn't like cnblue either who are gearing towards rock/indie sort of

THANK YOU HNNNGNG blending colors with blurs does the trick!! doki

ahh I'm on phone so quoting is kinda hard but replying to ur last reply too!
All my biases and fav shows would be too long to list BUT ALL TIME FAV is Taeyang from Big Bang 8') been my fav since I was in high school loł. Another fav. is jay park ahhh I love his voice
Lately my friend has been trying to get me to listen to mamamoo aha and I just finished watching bongsoon! ♡(?? ˘ `?)/

AND utaite is like uh, Japanese genre? It's usually vocaloid/anime songs (?) sung by Japanese fan singers lol idk how to explain. But jint likes utaite singers like CLEAR, shounen t, soraru etc

/also tumblr I have mixed feelings abt www
Twitter is okay since I feel I have more control aha plus it's quick to upload images :')
But such beautiful works as always! Love ur flowers addgg I am to draw flowers one day without crying

Oh ok, that's cool - I just wanted to make sure! I'll let you rest and take your time. Lmk when you feel up to a commission :)

GIVEAWAY CLOSED

Lilliee won! Congrats!!
Post your character + info anytime!
YES THE MAKNAE AND THE TALLEST........ he is indeed a national treasure ((lol))
Jackson isn't tall for my standards im sorreh
He is still cool no matter what but!!!! I guess it's because the boys in my family are all 176+cm ah;;;; (for ref my 15 yr old nephew is 177 and still growing I thiink also i became an aunt at a fairly young age don't misunderstand >-)o

Edit: i'm on phone myself and realized how hard it is to quote
Request to Apple: improve selecting & copying

16 years old* and also bump for you (゚ヮ゚)

ahhh thank you for hosting yon! ; v ;
chara info here: http://lliri.weebly.com/lorelei.html

Y ES IT'S COMING BACK TO ME AHHHhH maknaeeee yees
omg so tall!! How tall are you omg ---
www it's okay I understand! I'm technically an aunt to someone who's 4 years older than me 8^DDD Tho he just calls me by name cos he finds it weird lmao. Not sure about korean families but in vietnamese families, even if your cousin is younger by like heaps - you still gotta call them "big sis/bro" if their dad is older than your dad ;;

quoting is hard on apple. it keeps deselecting or selecting everything lmao. I browse tbt forums on destop site tho so idk about you 8'))

ooh congrats to Lilliee for winning! I'm excited to see what your drawing of her OC will look like :-o
and ha, it's kinda funny, when I scrolled past the last few pages and you dropped the "tallest" hint I immediately thought of Yugyeom... like I don't even follow GOT7, I'm only really aware of their title songs, but he's pretty iconic for being tall within GOT7 that I took notice lmao
I can't believe you had to clarify "current bias" in the giveaway question though, SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE TOO MANY FAVORITE GROUPS AND FAVORITE MEMBERS YON!!

but ofc, that aside, I'm here to comment on your glorious art, which I haven't done in a while so there's a lot to say!!
twitter raffle prize!
prize.png
my style changes when I can't add depth by painting the face
tumblr_lw9rw0Haj31qbjq43.jpg
I REALLY LOVE THIS. Face depth or no, your work is super pleasing to the eye no matter what and this style in particular is so cool to see? o_o
You bring it out sometimes and I'm a fan of it every time you do :-D
Overall this piece is so lovely and all the tiny details really bring out the character!

struck_zpsgdzg8ufu.png
my OC Luke in the rare occasion he's serious
he's usually too energetic and a dork
I LOVE THE COMPOSITION OF THIS. kinda reminds me of Russian Roulette haha, I wonder if that was intentional or not? :p
I do love what you did with the arrow though, and your flowers always look incredible with impeccably blended colors. SPEAKING OF COLORS AND BLENDING, the mix of colors on the shirt is so freaking amazing that IT TOOK ME A FEW MINUTES TO TAKE IT ALL IN.
also the triangles!! you brought the triangles back!!

and finally I thought I'd comment on the [Belle piece] too, because I love your take on her and despite yellow not being one of your preferred colors you work with it so well! You're the detail queen too, always putting in work to make the background and/or foreground stand out. I'm amazed at how you can think of adding all these touches, honestly - the BUBBLES are a subtle standout and we can always count on you for that ;-]
Gorgeous artwork, Yon!! Your work is always golden standard, I swear.

for my Australian friend and Cheeto provider,
Lillie

click for full size
looks better when cropped though...

I went crazy with her hair when it's not even that wavy im sowwy
long curly hair is my bias

/i replied on tumblr but let me just say that-

I'M CRYING AND SOBBING BECAUSE IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL???? ? ?
Like how why -- u included all her details and she just looks so peaceful im shhbfbd
and its fine omg i love long curly hair is is my bias as well www

and hnn it is a dream for me to see u at a con and buy everything on ur table gosh
but unfortunately i live so far away ahhh
maybe one day....
enjoy ur time at the con! please get plenty of rest!!

uM,,,,

Last edited:
I've launched my official webpage: http://yon.suppa.jp
Looks best on desktop!

relieving stress with painting
value.png

A rather dark poem quote by Poe but I like his work so it doesn't matter :3c
beach2.png

results from my food quiz
Here's my OC quiz
I would be happy if you would take these quizzes ^^

aaaah those two drawings look so nice! i love the dark colour scheme on the first one *q*

As you can tell I am not active on social media and that hinders me from many job opportunities but that's just how I am (socially anxious) I've been going to therapy for several years now and the goal was not to change my personality completely, but to accept myself and broaden my horizon. Little by little, I've learned to appreciate and be content with the response I get, no matter how lacking it might be - and to focus on positive things, not the negative ones.
20170702_084516094_ios.jpg

tears.png

used a dark palette for this one ^^^^

have mercy /dont hit me
free icon for personal use - feel free to use w/ credit ☆

my son u///u

thanks for looking xx
WHOOAAAA YON THESE ARE SUPER NICE!! *q* UR SKETCHES ARE SO CLEAN I MEAN U CAN USE THE ERASER BUT WHAT THE ****LE.....HOW DO YOU EVEN GET IT TO LOOK SO CLEAN IM SCREAMING teach me to clean sketches :')
ur art always looks so nice whether its vibrant or darker colours !! im in awe :eek:

That mercy icon though; she looks so cuteeeee ♥
Your art is always so nice to look at yon, all the colors just match so beautifully. That sketch looks amazing too lol
It's good to focus on the positive side, I'm glad you're doing better :')

yonnee...ur art makes my heart flutter as always
tumblr_inline_mzdk3kzE5C1qid2nw.gif

I love how vibrant your art is and my favorite part is your signature gorgeous droplets in the pieces;; so freaking prettyyy
i love love love how you are able to execute such beautiful works oml
tumblr_inline_mzdk3fYBKd1qid2nw.gif

also LOOK AT HOW PRETTY!!!!!!! U AND KEI LOOK CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tumblr_inline_mxy98jX9B81qid2nw.gif

Back