• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

//

YONEE bb I'm just looking at all your recent works and they make me so happy and proud at the same time
tumblr_inline_n10xgvJLcM1qid2nw.gif

you've improved so much since the first time you posted your art in the museum and I HOPE YOU SEE THAT PROGRESS TOO!! With every piece I can see little improvements (ex. coloring, anatomy, IMAGINATION!!!)
I'm so in love with the recent pieces you did (ESPECIALLY the water dress, I LOVE how it makes the piece flow more and how super imaginative that is!) AH that's actually one thing I DEFINITELY look up to you for
tumblr_inline_mxy98pufZt1qid2nw.gif

Your pieces are so advanced and complex it maKES ME TEAR UP WHENEVER I SEE A NEW POST FROM YOU
tumblr_inline_mxy98skL0v1qid2nw.gif

NOT TO MENTION, I LOVEEEEEEE the flowers that you draw how do they look so pretty I'm glad that they're one of your favorite things to draw bc u sure do draw them vvvvv well hehe
I'm obsessed with your "multicolore" piece too
tumblr_inline_mw1vg8oiYf1qid2nw.gif

THE GLASSES I want one of my own now LOL AH I'm also !!!!!!!!! @ you drawing new cutesy hair style! usually I see nice long flowy hair WHICH I ADORE AHHHH
I've never played Mystic Messenger, but the MC LOOKS SO CUTEEEE and her lips are SO GLOSSY AND SOFT AT THE SAME TIME i wish i could have lips like that DRAW LIKE THAT
nghh and I saw the photo piece before and YOU'RE RIGHT!! I love it just as much as the first time I saw it AUGHHHH how do you do it?? hehe I hope to be able to draw like u some dayyy <3

SSORRY FOR LONG MESSAGE
AND SORRY FOR NOT HAVING AS MUCH TIME TO COMPLIMENT EVERY PIECE OF YOURS ;___; I REALLY DO LOVE ALL THAT U DRAW <333

Last edited:
AAAAAAAA

Last edited:
smol giveaway
fighting art depression by drawing, how ironic

Unlike the sample, there will be less face depth & detail because sometimes I just want to draw effortless floating heads
Post your character refs + where you follow me

→ experimenting with styles
→ boys = girls, no preference
→ like this post so I'm getting a notification because I don't check often
for existing followers only - from twitter or/and instagram.... other sites do not count.
→ do ut des - if you have rejected my character request before I'll likely do the same jajaja

more likely to be accepted if your character does not have furry animal parts (personal preference pls respect that)
I like elegant themes but nothing dark & obscure.

Let's see if these monochrome portraits will be therapeutic. At this point, I might have to return to the ward and do oil paintings there to keep myself sane and freed from the internet loool

- - - Post Merge - - -

I miss the beach ;;
I'm very glad you said that. Water is fun to paint! So are plants.. hehe
thank you! T o T HUGS!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure about that hahaha
Velvety! That's a very interesting way you see it. I always wonder if people can imagine how the fabric feels like when touching it. I definitely have to use more textures and textured brushes to achieve that hmm
RIGHT BACK AT YA your artwork could be on cute stationery and make wonderful tee prints *---*

!!!thank you so much dear HUGS U TIGHT!! It means the world to me right now Q o Q

- - - Post Merge - - -

HIMECHAN YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO ME
hu hu thank u!

OOH love that painting!! monochrome paintings are always nice :D i love the detailing on the hat - the warmer hues on the sides work really well!
if u feel like it, feel free to try [aris] or [dylan! i follow u on twitter + instagram hehe c:

all i draw is floating heads . . . .i should try and do finished headshots more OOPS

I'm not sure about that hahaha
Velvety! That's a very interesting way you see it. I always wonder if people can imagine how the fabric feels like when touching it. I definitely have to use more textures and textured brushes to achieve that hmm
RIGHT BACK AT YA your artwork could be on cute stationery and make wonderful tee prints *---*

!!!thank you so much dear HUGS U TIGHT!! It means the world to me right now Q o Q

;______; that means so much to me as well, it really motivates me to keep going and learn more ahhh
and I meant every word! :') and yeah, I used "velvety" because that's how it feels to me - on the water dress, it feels and looks so soft, like a very thin, shiny fabric, Idk how to explain it in more detail so yeah, velvety ^^'

as for the giveaway,,,,, my characters are over here (I'm sorry I don't have much to choose from :/ I'm linking anyway just in case one interests you), and I follow you on insta and twitter as @wearthesun :blush:

Finally get to post (busy all day ><)
That monochrome portrait looks so nice *crii*
It's pleasing to look at, like it makes me feel more calm? idk xD the dark beanie and mask look really well with everything else, you are so amazing at mixing colors, and I just really love that soft style ;-;

For the giveaway, any of these characters? [x]
I followed you on twitter, but the account is gone?.. lmk if you have a new one? I'm still following you on the @p4talk one though
also on instagram too~ both accounts are @_bunnilla_ but the twitter one has a capitalized B

Thank you for considering yon, and lovely work as always <3 ❤❤

357193167084322817.png

christ yon that is one seductive looking man you got there.... I gotta admit I felt like he was staring into my soul and I scrolled away after staring at it for 3 secs lol ///FLEE
not putting a req down this time but gl with finding someone to draw and feel better soon !

(ToT) thank you so much yon, she looks absolutely beautifullll ❤❤❤ her hair and everything, gAsp
your creations aren't foolish? I just stare at all the beauty and creativity when I see them :') you can make us smile without them <3 Also I feel like people don't really understand about the whole drawing thing, until they've done it themselves lol
I think it's good to try to reach out to people like that (like twitter), but don't let them ever take advantage, you do what you feel is right yon ❤❤

Omg i was so dumb in 2017 dghddggdfh

Last edited:
Oh that really sucks about the p4 ;-; ....
But scReeCh you drew todoroki *O*
All your prints are so beautiful dhrhfjfjfk ❤❤❤
mystic messenger pt.2 ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)

i talked too much Here

Last edited:
ALSHKHSADFKAS YONEEEE i haven't been online for so long but I'M HERE, BLESSED BY NEW PIECES OF BEAUTY!!!!!!1

i LOVE this cute kpop kind of feeling from this piece;; she looks so cute and THAT BUBBLE SHINE.. I've always wished that I could make my bubbles that big LOL (i'm jk) but SERIOUSLY I love the extravagance that this piece emits!! AND EVEN MORE!!! LOOK at this gorgeous piece of work!! the frills look so amazing and her dress is DEFINITELY glamorous;; her expression looks so peaceful and the background adds to that serene feeling
tumblr_inline_nlm6ac1wPE1qid2nw.gif

My jaw dropped after seeing this piece;; u are SO AMAZING
tumblr_inline_n3i9daaCXp1qid2nw.gif

but i'm sure u already know how amazing you are //sLAPPED
her dress, especially the bottom, IS so detailed and I love the flower design.. it looks so intricate and delicate !! FULL OF GRACE AND BEAUTY
tumblr_inline_n3i9dwaxa21qid2nw.gif

ballet_zpslcpn4t6n.png

okay but honestly I love this piece as well, HE LOOKS so handsome;;
whenever u draw men, my heart skips 10000000x
they are so handsome i'm in love
tumblr_inline_mzdk3hKler1qid2nw.gif

NOT TO MENTION this handsome guy as well;; he's mesmerizing *^*

ADKSJHFKJASHDFKJHASKJFH THIS PIECE MADE ME CRY SHE'S SO PRETTY?? THE POSE IS AMAZING THE BACKGROUND, THE ROSES !!!!!!!!!! I swear u never fail to impress me with every single piece that you make //drools
i'd like to point out the slight glimmers throughout the piece though! like how did u end up doing that? I'm really curious!! It makes the piece stand out all the more and it really pops out in the dark bg!! THIS was a GREAT piece to start off your October update :')
tumblr_inline_mrj68wW7s21qz4rgp.gif

fgo2.png

your inktober work looks so beautiful;; ahah did u pull through and draw for all the days?? + TODOROKI STRESS RELIEF DOODLES?? YES PLEASE !!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE!!! I even love ur small doodles I HOPE U KNOW UR APPRECIATED !!!!!!!! esp from me hehehehe
tumblr_inline_mw1vj0x3UJ1qid2nw.gif

I'M EXCITED!! to see what this game turns out to be, I can tell u I love the men u have planned out! TELL ME when u complete it!! I'll fawn over all the boys and participate in polygamy //slapped
the background info u gave already has me hookED

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GIFT !!!!!! I'm glad I was able to be of help!! and i'll be there for future assistance whenever you need <3
YOUR CHIBI STYLE!!! it's improving so much and they KEEP GETTING CUTER AND CUTER AS U PROGRESS!! I adore this piece sososososo much
tumblr_inline_mt5jcbddmA1qid2nw.gif

HOHKDJHKFSSJK OMG LOOK AT THESE !!!!!!!! THEY'RE so handsome i would marry BOTH without a second thought AND THEIR FACE IS SO SEDUCING AHAHAHA i love it :')
fgo.png

merlin_zpsocnhgq5y.png
did i tell u that u draw handsome m- //hit

OMG bringing back the memories of fe: fates ;; Azura is so cute I love how sweet she is and ALL THAT DETAIL YOU PUT IN THE PIECE!! I freaking love the flowing flower petals and the roses in the background! THE FLOWY clothes never fail to amaze me as well!
THANKS FOR THE BLESSING !!

HONESTLY...one of my favorite pieces from u is this one
onmyouji_zpson6yyv1k.png
I don't know what it is, but her design is intriguing and the colors match PERFECTLY ! Her lip gloss looks AMAZING as well! !
the smoky background adds to the mysterious aura!! OH it's like a gothic kind of feeling yet with elegance ofc

I SWEAR all your pieces just scream intricacy, beauty, and colors!! The colors you use match so well and have such an effect on the piece it fills me with AWE!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the update!! I can't wait to see the next ones! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST YONEEE
tumblr_inline_mt5jca1OOL1qid2nw.gif

honestly though, good luck at your new job and with your webtoon :)
your artwork's beautiful, don't deny that haha​

Kanaaaa :”””(

Last edited:
Oh lol I just meant like an otome-type game, not the art
I know they're very different, yon art is super mega specialll B)
Sorry if I offended you in the slightest dihgjifj

MY WIFE NINIAN YES THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL- HER DRESS *O*
All this art kills me I swear
I will really hope for a miracle too for you get the other companies to hire you bc below minimum? yiKes poor yon ;-;
That christmas one? I love the warmth and sweetness so much ❤❤
Also a failure? *gAsp* That looks like it should be a print lol
So pretty, I die when you use pink/purple/blue, it ends up looking so gorgeous

Sorry if this is messy-ish, I did it on my phone scrolling up and down repeatedly lol

*keeps you in the job prayers*

bunni.png

fgo2.png

20171006_143659700_ios.jpg

trash resulted from an art block, 10 min each
eeeee.png
todo.png
otome.png

kanaa.png

fgo.png

ninian2.png

YON THESE ARTS ARE SO PRETTY AH?? THE CHIBI FOR KANA IS SO CUTE, UR NINIAN IS LOVELY (the BACKRGOUDN IS SO SIMPLE BUT NICE???) aND EVEN UR SKETCHES ARE GOOD???? im dying its so nice *a*

I got a job. No, that's not good news. The hourly wage is ridic, below minimum wage even-
It's for survival but honestly I HOPE FOR A MIRACLE that some other company will hire me out of the ones I primarily set my eyes on :(
It's a full time job. I'm doomed just when I launched my webtoon : (((( How to find me on webtoon: look up my new pen name. yes the one that starts with K. feel free to still call me yon or a variation of my current identity, I don't care.
the name has a korean meaning, partly. yoncco too.
why I changed my artist pen name - I'm tired of ppl stalking me ..

ig.png

ig2.png

conc.png

someone tell me why girls are more popular in art. seriously man. I treasure my /not/ straight or at least open-minded male followers yep yep I get the feeling that the admin of the elephant website only faves my posts with girls
EMBRACE THE MASCULINE BEAUTY !!!!!!!

sorry for abusing tbt as my personal blog and diary, I feel comfortable sharing my thoughts here.

wowwo it's christmas already

aaaah im sorry about your job!! i hope you can find a better one soon ;a;
ALSO IN ALL HONESTY I USED TO DRAW A LOT OF GIRLS BUT THEN I STARTED ONLY DRAWING FULLBODYS OF ONE GUY AND NOW I CANT DO FEMALE BODIES??? suffering. i think girls are more popular bc a lot of ppl in anime/game fandoms are male??? esp because of waifu culture (i dont really like it but im just saying this is why hhh) but also i feel a lot of girls (whether theyre straight or not) tend to prefer female characters ?? im not sure hhhh i'm probably too gay to talk about why men arent as popular ahaha
anywaysss
i LOVE the christmas drawing??? i love the christmassy colours and the detailing in the snowglobe is so pretty!!
AND THE DRAWING U SAID WAS A FAILIURE IS AMAZING??? THE SIMPLICITY IN THE WHITE BACKGROUND IS NIE AND THE GIRL IN THE DRAWING LOOKS SO ELEGANT!! I LOVE IT! :O !!!

:-D

Last edited:
Aaaaa the kimono girls look so dazzling! I especially like summer and fall, they're gorgeous!

As always, your guys look top quality!! They're so well dressed. Again, I really love the detail you do on clothing. You have a wonderful talent for it.

I feel you on job interviews, they're the worst. I'm sure you'll find something better, keep trying! Good luck <3

Back