• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

//

Two characters from one of the webtoons I'm reading. Their friendship is very admirable?!?!?!
look.png

Hyung Suk & Jae Yeol

loli.png

gift

lemon & mint

- - - Post Merge - - -

I use pen erasers in different sizes! I recommend getting one :>
also it takes me an eternity to get it right... aaaahaha...
thank you hime dear ;o; <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you ;q;
it means a lot!
yonpai how do you draw such nice full pieces every time ;a; its amazing #goals
i saw the lemon mint one on insta!! its def one of my fave drawings you've done, the composition is super nice :D

im glad u and kei had a good time!!! u guys are so pretty !!!

ooh what do you mean by that? i use one thats like a pen shape bc its more convinent for me, but i havent seen different shapes and sizes around?? ill have to look them up :eek: MY SKETCHES ARE SUCH A MESS TBFH and im super lazy with them :')

online orders of my zine have been shipped. Thanks to everyone who ordered ☆
Contrary to what I'm showing at conventions, visitors had the impression I only draw fanart which is like... NOT TRUE AT ALL
Fanart only makes a small percentage of what I create. Not saying that fanart is bad but getting facts straight.

3.png

one of my favorite drawings to be quite honest - I don't know why,

self-indulgent mini print of the queens for next con ; ___ ;
I'm not 100% into girl groups but I'd stan Mamamoo any day. (and maybe a little bit of Red Velvet though their latest release is a bit lacking imo)

나로 말할 것 같으면

any ideas for a name for my new character? (Anything but Chrom.) He's an artist who can extract colors from objects into paint or ink. His clothes are usually seen with stains
blergh.png

I love to paint boys!!!!!!!!!! EXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!! I only milk illustrations with females because they generally seem to receive more feedback and appreciation?????

offtopic- If anyone is from NYC or nearby hit me up! I am a solo traveler and it's lonely without company but it can't be helped //dies (I love to travel but my parents are boring and always busy CACKLES)
would be nice to have locals to hang out with! ^P^

- - - Post Merge - - -

yonnee...ur art makes my heart flutter as always
tumblr_inline_mzdk3kzE5C1qid2nw.gif

I love how vibrant your art is and my favorite part is your signature gorgeous droplets in the pieces;; so freaking prettyyy
i love love love how you are able to execute such beautiful works oml
tumblr_inline_mzdk3fYBKd1qid2nw.gif

also LOOK AT HOW PRETTY!!!!!!! U AND KEI LOOK CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tumblr_inline_mxy98jX9B81qid2nw.gif

ssshhh kanaa dear your comments make my heart aflutter
and your art gives me mini heart attacks NYA
thankyou
I love to draw water and droplets hehe////
no you are pretty /cups your face and kabedons u wwww

Last edited:
yonpai how do you draw such nice full pieces every time ;a; its amazing #goals
i saw the lemon mint one on insta!! its def one of my fave drawings you've done, the composition is super nice :D

im glad u and kei had a good time!!! u guys are so pretty !!!

ooh what do you mean by that? i use one thats like a pen shape bc its more convinent for me, but i havent seen different shapes and sizes around?? ill have to look them up :eek: MY SKETCHES ARE SUCH A MESS TBFH and im super lazy with them :')

what do you mean goals I don'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING
I'm glad to hear that!! I'm most productive in summer *P*
!!! thank you m(_ _)m
YEA there is a pointy one, the normal round one and a square shaped pen eraser c:
I WISH I COULD DO MESSY SKETCHES AT EASE BUT I'M TOO INSECURE FOR THOSE KINDA THINGS,, they seem relaxing to do

//goes to play more spla2n

online orders of my zine have been shipped. Thanks to everyone who ordered ☆
Contrary to what I'm showing at conventions, visitors had the impression I only draw fanart which is like... NOT TRUE AT ALL
Fanart only makes a small percentage of what I create. Not saying that fanart is bad but getting facts straight.

3.png

one of my favorite drawings to be quite honest - I don't know why,

self-indulgent mini print of the queens for next con ; ___ ;
I'm not 100% into girl groups but I'd stan Mamamoo any day. (and maybe a little bit of Red Velvet though their latest release is a bit lacking imo)

나로 말할 것 같으면

any ideas for a name for my new character? (Anything but Chrom.) He's an artist who can extract colors from objects into paint or ink. His clothes are usually seen with stains
blergh.png

I love to paint boys!!!!!!!!!! EXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!! I only milk illustrations with females because they generally seem to receive more feedback and appreciation?????

offtopic- If anyone is from NYC or nearby hit me up! I am a solo traveler and it's lonely without company but it can't be helped //dies (I love to travel but my parents are boring and always busy CACKLES)
would be nice to have locals to hang out with! ^P^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ssshhh kanaa dear your comments make my heart aflutter
and your art gives me mini heart attacks NYA
thankyou
I love to draw water and droplets hehe////
no you are pretty /cups your face and kabedons u wwww
yonnn these are amazing as always!! im loving the flower details on these !!
what do you mean goals I don'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING
I'm glad to hear that!! I'm most productive in summer *P*
!!! thank you m(_ _)m
YEA there is a pointy one, the normal round one and a square shaped pen eraser c:
I WISH I COULD DO MESSY SKETCHES AT EASE BUT I'M TOO INSECURE FOR THOSE KINDA THINGS,, they seem relaxing to do

//goes to play more spla2n
HHH YEAH BUT IT ALWAYS LOOKS AMAZING
honestly for me im much more productive at 4 am when i should be asleep :') but ooh, ill look them up!! messy sketches are really fun tbh!! ive done quite a lot of experimental/doodle/etc stuff lately and its fun to just draw anything without worrying about how clean it looks c:

kyAAAA SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_mp4bqvwj8e1qz4rgp.gif

i'm so jealous of all the detail that you put into your works omg LIKE LOOK.......AT THE PRETTY FLOWERS ON HER SLEEVES and not to mention the amazing shading on that kind of hairstyle i'm so in love with ur art //taches all over
look......at.......the...cute girl..........LOOK AT HER. she SO CUTE and happy it makes me feel so warm inside
tumblr_inline_mo53ieUWUT1qz4rgp.gif

G L O S S Y lips oml BEAUTIFUL

KPOP GROUP LOOKS SOSOSOSOSOSOSO GORGEOUS i just see SPARKLY EVERYWHERE!! loving the sunglasses so much
kyaaaaa they're so pretty (just like u hehehehe)

WHAT A HANDSOME MAN so gorgeous i just wanna.....................................
i love when u DRAW HANDSOME BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HANDSOME BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_mrj6v7oQRQ1qz4rgp.gif

as for names.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........maybe Claude? i'm sorry i'm not good at names
god he's so freaking gorgeous i think..i've...fallen in love.....
tumblr_inline_mo53hrb1OD1qz4rgp.gif

OMG have fun on your trip!!! AAA i'm so jealous you get to go everywhere ! traveling sounds so much fun

dood le

blur is my best friend nya

bomber.png

wave dress
wave.png

pr_by_yonccoo-dbfeubl.png

ajisai ballet

originally wanted the color scheme to be more towards purple but I kinda hecked up and returned to old habits - choosing pink

Q: what's the most unique or recognizable characteristic in my art style? I've been getting answers like 'coloring' a lot but I mean... what exactly...? Like, the brush strokes, or softness/hardness/roughness, the saturation...? I'm in a self-doubting crisis wondering if I should change my style and most recently am using the greyscale painting technique where I color over a monochrome value study kinda thing for less saturated and more softer colors asdjads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is very professional-looking! I love the detail!

Thank u! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish you took requests XD Amazing drawings! :3

hehe thanks :3
gotta eat somehow

- - - Post Merge - - -

yonnn these are amazing as always!! im loving the flower details on these !!

HHH YEAH BUT IT ALWAYS LOOKS AMAZING
honestly for me im much more productive at 4 am when i should be asleep :') but ooh, ill look them up!! messy sketches are really fun tbh!! ive done quite a lot of experimental/doodle/etc stuff lately and its fun to just draw anything without worrying about how clean it looks c:

yes 4am + summer best combo
I can concentrate best when it's quiet & dimmed
and thanks! :')

Last edited:
For me yon, I feel like it's the way you draw expressions and/or eyes? I can just look at one of your artworks and be like: "THAT'S YON O:" lol
Also the way you draw colors together, kinda soft?... Just v smooth and peaceful fgbjnjbjfn, also different colors being together ex. bow on chibi and wave dress (Brush strokes too) + the backgrounds/other things in the picture like idk it's just rly unique I can't describe it ;w;
I feel like your style is really special and recognizable, it just screams yon lmao ♥

dood le

blur is my best friend nya

bomber.png

wave dress
wave.png

pr_by_yonccoo-dbfeubl.png

ajisai ballet

originally wanted the color scheme to be more towards purple but I kinda hecked up and returned to old habits - choosing pink

Q: what's the most unique or recognizable characteristic in my art style? I've been getting answers like 'coloring' a lot but I mean... what exactly...? Like, the brush strokes, or softness/hardness/roughness, the saturation...? I'm in a self-doubting crisis wondering if I should change my style and most recently am using the greyscale painting technique where I color over a monochrome value study kinda thing for less saturated and more softer colors asdjads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank u! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hehe thanks :3
gotta eat somehow

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes 4am + summer best combo
I can concentrate best when it's quiet & dimmed
and thanks! :')

YONNNN THAT WAVE DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL??? this is probably my fave drawing youve done, holy heck.... its just so pretty??? the painting of the waves is so nice and everything flows together so nicely!! *a*
as for the things that identify your style....hmm....definitely the eyes, for me eyes are one of the most eyecatching thing of a style, and a very easily recogniseable thing? id also say the way you paint light and shading, you use colours very well, so the light really looks like its glowing rather than just a patch of lighter area!

yesssss the peace and quiet of late night is the best!! for me i focus best when its late night and i can hear the rain c:

Q: what's the most unique or recognizable characteristic in my art style?
I think it's the soft colors you use along with the semi-realistic style you have. Your chibi style is way more cartoon-ish while your regular style seems so poised with beautiful anatomy. All of your characters have this tranquil and muted factor. I get a sense of seriousness in your art somehow, idk how to explain it. It's just the vibe I get? I'm sorry I'm not making much sense. Like others said, the way you draw eyes is probably what makes your art so distinct. The muted colors and the amount of detail you put into the hair and clothes makes it recognizable that it's your art. All of your art also gives me a storybook/fairytale vibe.

If you feel like you should change your style, don't be afraid to experiment. Your art is seriously pretty as it is but if you find yourself getting uninspired or bored, then def try something new. ;v;

Also, the ballet art is so beautiful aaaaaaaaaa. How are you so good at flowers? And I adore the blue kimono (or is it a yukata??) art you did. The colorful vibe you gave it super nice. idk, I'm WEAK for colorful art. ;_;

haven't posted here in ages?? weeps
god where is all this gorgeous art coming from! dying from your beautiful art as usual T v T

i've been struggling with art so much lately,, when I run against a wall I look at your artbook- it gives me hope
yon is my shining star of hope ☆✦☆✦☆✦

no big update because I'm feeling moody and sluggish after discontinuing my medication

tbt.png

lazy drawing
20170811_130250728_ios.png

face focus

MULTICOLORE

no big update because I'm feeling moody and sluggish after discontinuing my medication

tbt.png

lazy drawing
20170811_130250728_ios.png

face focus

MULTICOLORE

oh my GOD THAT LAST ONE IS SO PRETTY THE COLOURS ARE DIFFERENT BUT THEY WORK SO WELL TOGETHER AND THE CRYSTALS ARE SO PRETTY I SC RE AM

I only draw fanart when a convention is close lol

cropped the bottom part a bit, if you follow me on other sites you might find the full ver

Older work but in a version I haven't shared here before. It's supposed to look like a photograph. I'm quite happy how this turned out c:
memoir.png

the water surface is her dress.
wat.png

Ded af MC and V look so beautiful (everything you do is bwautiful x1000 tbh), I want that sweater irl *cries* The photograph looks so soft and nice, the shells are such a cute touch ;w;
The way you draw water is amazing kdodkeieijrfshfg, I love her hairstyle and the plants ;-; ❤

Q: what's the most unique or recognizable characteristic in my art style?
I think it's the soft colors you use along with the semi-realistic style you have. Your chibi style is way more cartoon-ish while your regular style seems so poised with beautiful anatomy. All of your characters have this tranquil and muted factor. I get a sense of seriousness in your art somehow, idk how to explain it. It's just the vibe I get? I'm sorry I'm not making much sense. Like others said, the way you draw eyes is probably what makes your art so distinct. The muted colors and the amount of detail you put into the hair and clothes makes it recognizable that it's your art. All of your art also gives me a storybook/fairytale vibe.

If you feel like you should change your style, don't be afraid to experiment. Your art is seriously pretty as it is but if you find yourself getting uninspired or bored, then def try something new. ;v;

Also, the ballet art is so beautiful aaaaaaaaaa. How are you so good at flowers? And I adore the blue kimono (or is it a yukata??) art you did. The colorful vibe you gave it super nice. idk, I'm WEAK for colorful art. ;_;

EEEEEEE you are not the first one to say that my style is semi-realistic - in fact, many people did when I, myself, wouldn't dare to call it that way since I'm influenced by anime. I'm flattered//!
I get what you mean! I'm still practicing with expressions, and I aim to have more variety in the faces I draw. However, I enjoy sad (fictional) stories, music and art so idk lol
wahhh thank you!!!
I love love love flowers so I draw them a lot I guess ^^
It's a furisode, a kind of kimono. I LOVE COLORING TO BITS so I'm happy you think they are nice to look at /cri honestly whenever I start a new drawing I look forward to the coloring part c':

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah yeah! The question I asked long ago was a raffle question in disguise :3c
I liked Chicha's answer so I'm giving away a flat colored chibi. Post your references here and I would appreciate it if you would provide a character I haven't drawn yet because I easily get bored (i dont even draw my own ocs multiple times HIT ME)

- - - Post Merge - - -

haven't posted here in ages?? weeps
god where is all this gorgeous art coming from! dying from your beautiful art as usual T v T

i've been struggling with art so much lately,, when I run against a wall I look at your artbook- it gives me hope
yon is my shining star of hope ☆✦☆✦☆✦

KEI q q
SERIOUSLY the pic you sent me of yourself waking up and seeing my artbook made me smileee!!
I'm so glad I met you this year hehe <333
Thank you for putting up with me and my shens

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my GOD THAT LAST ONE IS SO PRETTY THE COLOURS ARE DIFFERENT BUT THEY WORK SO WELL TOGETHER AND THE CRYSTALS ARE SO PRETTY I SC RE AM

IDK MAN I LITERALLY USED EVERY COLOR OF THE RAINBOW BECAUSE I FORGOT COLOR THEORY WHEN I WENT ON HIATUS
thank you hime sama :99

these are absolutely gorgeous and your art belongs in a museum ;______;
you draw water so perfectly!! I imagine it's not the easiest thing to draw, but in your drawings it looks so soft and velvety, the water dress is literally divine
I remember another piece you did of water, with a fish bowl? it was just as beautiful

also your flowers!!! I adore flowers and yours are amazingly beautiful

I admire your art so so so much and it's always a pleasure to see new things :')

I only draw fanart when a convention is close lol

cropped the bottom part a bit, if you follow me on other sites you might find the full ver

Older work but in a version I haven't shared here before. It's supposed to look like a photograph. I'm quite happy how this turned out c:
memoir.png

the water surface is her dress.
wat.png

ooh yon all three of these are so pretty!! i especially love the water dress ( i love ur water painting fjhfjhf) and the photograph one!!! your colouring is so nice i love it!! :D

Back