• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

//

don’t look

Last edited:
your art is magnificent as always ;____; it's always a pleasure to see new pieces from you, I hope to see lots more in 2018 ♥

your art is amazing omggg ;o;; so vibrant and I love the backgrounds! your October piece especially is so wonderful

dying in shame

Last edited:
nooooo

Last edited:
Wow!!!! Your art is so beautiful! I love the details and backgrounds a whole lot, I really need to learn how to do backgrounds.. T_T

Omg, I need more fluffy birbs from you. Pls. ╰(*?︶`*)╯♡

The rest of your art is fantastic and so beautifully shaded. *o*

pats you.... I know that I don't comment much (I'm really bad at keyboard smashing and screaming) but I've always really loved your art!! the way you color forever amazes me, like how you put bits of fun into something like kamui's sad white hair?? //lies down crying

I try to come on here sometimes but yeah I agree, tbt's been a bit dead lately and it's just lowering my motivation to post anything on here at all _:)3JL) but I'm always on twitter and (coughs) following ur webcomics if it's anything!!

//throws hearts at ya and disappears into nothingness

AHHH they're both so gorgeous i can't pick just one TT___TT based on aesthetics i'd say J.!
ALSO where is the series available?? i want to read it ;; Is it available in english?

Last edited:
Removed post

Last edited:
phew... your art takes my breath away. your soft lines and colors are so pretty ♥ i'm going to guess you use sai, but what tablet do you use? :eek:
and also!! i love the little birds you draw! i'd love to see more of them in the future c:

Are there full pics or just the avis? Either way, they look pretty neat.

EDIT

Lol there was more than the stuff in the OP... good stuff mate

Last edited:
aaaaaaa

Last edited:
Back