• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Mother's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Good morning all.

We just dropped a new Bell Tree Direct yesterday with new flower collectibles, but we were hiding a little something extra for the next day! We're releasing another very special flower today too with the Mother's Day Carnation now available in the TBT Shop for a limited time today. Check back throughout the day for stock to be added.

Of course Mother's Day is celebrated on various days around the world, but we'll be using the second Sunday of May date for TBT.

Now go call your mom.

Pink Carnation tomorrow?

nice 1

Oh my god thank you, I needed a carnation collectible in my life ohh my gosh ; v; I need to spend all my tbt bells immediately on these flowers goodbye ; v;

oh god i need to save up for like 12 of those too send help.

cant wait for fathers day aaaaaah yes you better release the red one

Or just make 'em April 25th or something next time :p

Woohoo. Pink Carnations are the best \o/

tfw u accidentally buy too many on lag ==

Last edited:
I knew there was going to be a carnation! Oh, and happy Mother's Day of course. :p

Oh no, I didn't get it and i'm positive its not gonna get restocked.

Since you're on, which Father's day date are you guys gonna use if you're planning a red one as well?

Regardless of what date we could use, you know I'm not going to confirm or deny future collectibles anyway. :p So sorry, no answer!

will it be sold any other mothers day

It might or it might not. I don't like to commit to things months or years in advance if I don't need to. Always better to be able to be flexible later in case we want to change plans, sorry!

I'll be adding more in within the next hour or two! We are not cruel enough to release something for one day and let me be sold out for the entire day within one hour. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back