• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling sketch adopt (closed)

Jint won the auction with the last bid a minute before ending o v o)
Please send the bells when you can and I'll send the image!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk with the times so xD

Aw bummer, it's past 2pm so ;-; Thanks tho!

Jint won the auction with the last bid a minute before ending o v o)
Please send the bells when you can and I'll send the image!

yells thank you!! bells sent!!
waking up at 5am was worth it after all ; 7 ;

Thank youuu!! That pro sniping tho-- I wouldn't trust my wonky net speed to post so close before ending time haha
Image sent!

haha I don't trust my net that much either - I had this page open on both my comp and phone just in case lol //rUNS
got your image!! ^ Q ^

not this again :T
thanks for notifying!
updated OP

when trying to open the image in a new tab, it leads to an access denied page and that the file requires authorization on wordpress. that could be the reason why it doesn't show up for us? :x

I forgot to switch to my other account which isn't private, sorry for the confusion!
Also I realized the post didn't state anything about tbt omg, but yeah I accept tbt!

*gasp* SHE'S SO CUTE WTF!! Tensu is topping me though, I can't bear to spend so much TBT with my current amount...r.i.p she was so cute! :(

Last edited:
hoo cute
I'll offer $5 if that's considered more than 2k tbt

Altho Tensu's offer is rly good, I take everything what I can get to buy packs of yokai medals for a few thousand yen! ><
I accept pandapples' offer!
sent a pm

Thanks everyone for the interest!!

keep an eye on my shared twitter @f4talk for giveaways :)

open (?,,•ω•,,`)わわっ

aaaaa blueeee my weakness ^ q T
this one's a qt, gl with sales yonppai!!

Back