Fruit Orchards: Do you have one in your town?

I have a very natural town. I just have normal trees, cedar trees, dead perfect trees, tree stumps and perfect apple trees. I haven't any pathways and when I dream I saw it a lot that people who have pathways usually make fruit orchards or order them just in rows or near the pathway and I just dislake that symmetrical way of planting something.

(Sorry for that bad English #swisshere)

I don't have an orchard in my town. I've always found I'm really bad at them :/ I dont know how you can be bad at making orchards but I am! Currently in my town I only have perfect orange trees. I try to put them in a sort of order, but be asymmetrical at the same time. Organized but messy.

The extreme majority of all trees in my town are fruit trees. I don't necessarily have orchards, but I do grow fruit trees in different regions of my town.

I don't have a single large orchard. Rather I have smaller gatherings of each of the fruit trees.

I have seen other peoples towns with orchards and I really like them!

I think even in my Amiibo Festival town there is an orchard generated on the game board map.

I have wanted to have an orchard - all the fruit trees. I had one and it was awesome but I finally found a place for my police station and it's where half of my orchard was. Tough choices, and I haven't built it yet but that's where the police station needs to be.

I'll find another orchard spot.

Anyone else love an orchard in a town where it's all packed together? Orchards like that make me happy :)

In my towns: Vista, Chocolat and Flora have a mini orchard with all the fruit together.

Back