Fruit Orchards: Do you have one in your town?

my town is all perfect apples rn and i just plant wherever i think a tree would look nice

i may do a perfect cherry and a perfect pear orchard up near my train tracks but idk

I don't have an orchard. I prefer to leave large open spaces for public work projects or future move-ins. Instead, I lined the area between the plaza and the railroad tracks with a tree for every fruit. They're arranged by color, and I think it looks alright. There are a few other fruit trees around the town, but they're just randomly dispersed near homes.

Mine is in a row near a cliff that I never usually do near. I prefer the look of fruitless trees in most cases. I have two of each.

I just got my orchard of money trees near my town hall like this:

(t = town hall)

TTTTT XOXO
TTTTT XXXX
TTTTT OXOX

I have an orchard in my town :) I have about 17 trees and they are aligned in the following spacing:

XOOOX
XOOOX
XOOOX
XOOOX

Then I have a cobblestone-like path in the center with flowers on either side. The fruit trees that I have in my orchard are pears, apples, mangos, peaches, durians and lychees. :)

I don't have a proper orchard; every time I think I'm going to set one up, I keep thinking it's a waste of space somehow even though I realize that doesn't really make sense. I just decide which "sections" of town I want to have which fruit on their trees - no plain saplings for me, I always end up with cedars and fruit everywhere.

Thinking I should shake things up and have a proper orchard for once. Nice ideas in here :3

I did something semi-creative with fruit trees in my town. I put down a flower clock and planted 12 fruit trees in a circle around the clock so they were aligned like the hour markers. It takes a lot of open space to do that though.

Last edited:
Once I get a perfect pear I'm going to make a perfect pear orchard, but as of now I don't have a fruit orchard in my town.

In Ruddyoak, I have my campsite set up to the left of my train station, and next to/behind that is a narrow strip of land created by the river. So I have:

waterfall>totem pole>pear>apple>orange>peach>cherry>(two cedars behind a log bench)>lemon>campsite
They're planted in a staggered way (two forward, two back)

It's not exactly an orchard, but I wanted to have one of each kind of basic fruit in town to make my villagers happy. I have perfect apple trees throughout the town, and one persimmon tree next to Baabara's--I figured it was a fancy enough fruit for my snooty sheep. :D

I cut down almost all of my other trees recently, because I'm redoing the whole town. Never deleting! Just remodeling. :)

i used to have an area just dedicated to growing my peach trees but it kinda looked ugly so i chopped all the trees down.

in one of my town i have all sorts of fruit trees around my plaza c:
but most of the time i have them lined up so they make a path.
i try to have every fruit at least once in my town because of the request and because i like them.
but tbh most of my fruit trees are perfect fruits xD

I have one major orchard but it's only for looks and I don't shake the fruit off their trees. I do have all the possible native fruit trees lining the path to the orchard.

As a matter of fact, I don't. But now I"m thinking about putting one on the south end of town near two of my villagers' houses.

I was planning on making a small one near the plaza because I have some space but I don't want too many trees next to each other.

No, I don't have one... I have scattered peach trees everywhere, but I don't quite think that counts. :p

I have one, and etoile lives near it. I'd like think its my lil star fruit orchard ^^

Yep, I have an orchard in both my towns. Ivyvale has an orchard of only perfect cherries, and Nexus has an orchard of all the regular fruit trees as well as a small patch of perfect oranges behind town hall.

Back