• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fruit Orchards: Do you have one in your town?

I have a very natural town. I just have normal trees, cedar trees, dead perfect trees, tree stumps and perfect apple trees. I haven't any pathways and when I dream I saw it a lot that people who have pathways usually make fruit orchards or order them just in rows or near the pathway and I just dislake that symmetrical way of planting something.

(Sorry for that bad English #swisshere)

I don't have an orchard in my town. I've always found I'm really bad at them :/ I dont know how you can be bad at making orchards but I am! Currently in my town I only have perfect orange trees. I try to put them in a sort of order, but be asymmetrical at the same time. Organized but messy.

The extreme majority of all trees in my town are fruit trees. I don't necessarily have orchards, but I do grow fruit trees in different regions of my town.

I don't have a single large orchard. Rather I have smaller gatherings of each of the fruit trees.

I have seen other peoples towns with orchards and I really like them!

I think even in my Amiibo Festival town there is an orchard generated on the game board map.

I have wanted to have an orchard - all the fruit trees. I had one and it was awesome but I finally found a place for my police station and it's where half of my orchard was. Tough choices, and I haven't built it yet but that's where the police station needs to be.

I'll find another orchard spot.

Anyone else love an orchard in a town where it's all packed together? Orchards like that make me happy :)

In my towns: Vista, Chocolat and Flora have a mini orchard with all the fruit together.

Back