• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fruit Orchards: Do you have one in your town?

my town is all perfect apples rn and i just plant wherever i think a tree would look nice

i may do a perfect cherry and a perfect pear orchard up near my train tracks but idk

I don't have an orchard. I prefer to leave large open spaces for public work projects or future move-ins. Instead, I lined the area between the plaza and the railroad tracks with a tree for every fruit. They're arranged by color, and I think it looks alright. There are a few other fruit trees around the town, but they're just randomly dispersed near homes.

Mine is in a row near a cliff that I never usually do near. I prefer the look of fruitless trees in most cases. I have two of each.

I just got my orchard of money trees near my town hall like this:

(t = town hall)

TTTTT XOXO
TTTTT XXXX
TTTTT OXOX

I have an orchard in my town :) I have about 17 trees and they are aligned in the following spacing:

XOOOX
XOOOX
XOOOX
XOOOX

Then I have a cobblestone-like path in the center with flowers on either side. The fruit trees that I have in my orchard are pears, apples, mangos, peaches, durians and lychees. :)

I don't have a proper orchard; every time I think I'm going to set one up, I keep thinking it's a waste of space somehow even though I realize that doesn't really make sense. I just decide which "sections" of town I want to have which fruit on their trees - no plain saplings for me, I always end up with cedars and fruit everywhere.

Thinking I should shake things up and have a proper orchard for once. Nice ideas in here :3

I did something semi-creative with fruit trees in my town. I put down a flower clock and planted 12 fruit trees in a circle around the clock so they were aligned like the hour markers. It takes a lot of open space to do that though.

Last edited:
Once I get a perfect pear I'm going to make a perfect pear orchard, but as of now I don't have a fruit orchard in my town.

In Ruddyoak, I have my campsite set up to the left of my train station, and next to/behind that is a narrow strip of land created by the river. So I have:

waterfall>totem pole>pear>apple>orange>peach>cherry>(two cedars behind a log bench)>lemon>campsite
They're planted in a staggered way (two forward, two back)

It's not exactly an orchard, but I wanted to have one of each kind of basic fruit in town to make my villagers happy. I have perfect apple trees throughout the town, and one persimmon tree next to Baabara's--I figured it was a fancy enough fruit for my snooty sheep. :D

I cut down almost all of my other trees recently, because I'm redoing the whole town. Never deleting! Just remodeling. :)

i used to have an area just dedicated to growing my peach trees but it kinda looked ugly so i chopped all the trees down.

in one of my town i have all sorts of fruit trees around my plaza c:
but most of the time i have them lined up so they make a path.
i try to have every fruit at least once in my town because of the request and because i like them.
but tbh most of my fruit trees are perfect fruits xD

I have one major orchard but it's only for looks and I don't shake the fruit off their trees. I do have all the possible native fruit trees lining the path to the orchard.

i have 2 apple trees, 1 orange tree, 1 grape tree and i will plant 2 pear trees next time :)

As a matter of fact, I don't. But now I"m thinking about putting one on the south end of town near two of my villagers' houses.

I was planning on making a small one near the plaza because I have some space but I don't want too many trees next to each other.

No, I don't have one... I have scattered peach trees everywhere, but I don't quite think that counts. :p

I have one, and etoile lives near it. I'd like think its my lil star fruit orchard ^^

Yep, I have an orchard in both my towns. Ivyvale has an orchard of only perfect cherries, and Nexus has an orchard of all the regular fruit trees as well as a small patch of perfect oranges behind town hall.

Back